Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) (71588 Views)

Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result / Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male / Sade Adu Celebrates Her 59th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 8:53pm On Aug 30, 2017
Firgemachar:

Wow. I will like to know more.

How do you know you are actually feeling like a boy?
Ever since I was a kid.
Re: Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) by Firgemachar: 8:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
nkemdi89:

Ever since I was a kid.

Ok. But how do you know how boys feel?

1 Like

Re: Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) by EvieP(f): 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
is it the same Sade Adu who has a transgender daughter and x lesbian.... ??
Re: Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
Firgemachar:

Ok. But how do you know how boys feel?
I do more of boy stuffs, walk like a boy, play like a boy, have more boys as friends than girls. In general interested in boys activities.
Re: Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) by ANOWEDGREAT: 9:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
segun400:
Iconic singer, Sade Adu's son has had his major surgery which he says enables him to wear clothes which he couldn't wear before. He shared new photos on his Instagram page and captioned it;

"So many tops I can wear now that I couldn't before my surgery ? so happs!!"

See photos below...

Source: http://www.flexygistng.com/2017/08/photos-sade-adus-transgender-son-now-flat-chested-after-his-major-surgery/

Evil possession needs deliverance

1 Like

Re: Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) by talk2emma: 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2017
Make them turn buhari to young man na
Re: Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) by pezeji(m): 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
kullozone:

If he didn't make any mistake, then why does his creations keep malfunctioning and misbehaving
i can't believe this... Lord have mercy
Re: Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) by JaffyJoe(m): 9:18pm On Aug 30, 2017
I feel sorry for these confused set of people. Iranu.

1 Like

Re: Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) by potent5(m): 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
I don't blame him/her, it's the person bankrolling this tomfoolery that I blame. If she no get money for all this rubbish, I wonder what she would be doing about this madness.

2 Likes

Re: Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
Try and get the scientific explanation, you'll know better.
donisaiah:

So u saying God made a mistake in is gender
Re: Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
segun400:
Iconic singer, Sade Adu's son has had his major surgery which he says enables him to wear clothes which he couldn't wear before. He shared new photos on his Instagram page and captioned it;

"So many tops I can wear now that I couldn't before my surgery ? so happs!!"

See photos below...

Source: http://www.flexygistng.com/2017/08/photos-sade-adus-transgender-son-now-flat-chested-after-his-major-surgery/

Lol if I see her/him in person I'd be like "guy chop knuckle Origin or Star welcome to manhood, every friday we meet at the beer parlour to discuss men wahala and our problems pls be early"
Re: Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) by madgoat(m): 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
HenryDion:
If turning to a boy will make you happy in life, then go ahead if you have the means. Your happiness is more than what people think, it's more than what people want you to be. It's about what you really want.. The moment we stop looking at conventionalities is the moment we attain fulfillment.

He looks handsome wink

From this comment its certain you are a homosexual. See homosexuality is not part of our culture so get a life sir.
Re: Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) by Rozaytee: 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
HenryDion:
If turning to a boy will make you happy in life, then go ahead if you have the means. Your happiness is more than what people think, it's more than what people want you to be. It's about what you really want.. The moment we stop looking at conventionalities is the moment we attain fulfillment.

He looks handsome wink
future trans parent

2 Likes

Re: Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) by Guadiol104(m): 9:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
Re: Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
madgoat:

From this comment its certain you are a homosexual. See homosexuality is not part of our culture so get a life sir.

This is what happens when you can't see the two sides of a coin. This is what happens when you look at the world from one stand point. Well, I'm married and a retired entrepreneur. That however doesn't mean I should discriminate due to sexuality differences. I'm too wise for that sir.
Re: Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
LilSmith55:
Wait I'm not understanding ooo, u mean Woman Turn Man... Remove Breast, what About the Plate

plate ko. Abo ni
Re: Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) by tete7000(m): 9:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
soberdrunk:
When they will not flog the 'spirit of stupid thoughts' out of their kids........ angry

Thank you. The holy book says in the heart of a child is stored up folly and that it is the rod of correction that drives it away but modern man says no be so. A child stupidity should be allowed to grow up with him/her. Crazy and godless world we now live in. Perilous times.

1 Like

Re: Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) by Tanimola26: 9:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
I'm sure she/he was feeling insecure that's why she took that decision but I'm sure someday he will realize that some things can't when he start hanging out with guys and they tell him he has blood stains on his trouser
Re: Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) by Originality007: 9:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
dexterinc2003:
People simply fear what they dont understand. You need to listen to really know what/how a transgender person feels/sees.

What is this one talking about? what sense does it make for a man to turn him self to woman or woman to a guy..
Re: Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) by tete7000(m): 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
HenryDion:

He looks handsome wink

Sadly it won't make her happy. She didn't created herself, someone else did and that person has ensured she has enough female hormones in her that will keep her a she forever; that will ensure she never really become a man despite all money spent on surgery. She seeks happiness but painfully she is doing that in the wrong place.

2 Likes

Re: Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) by unqombothi(f): 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
dexterinc2003:
People simply fear what they dont understand. You need to listen to really know what/how a transgender person feels/sees.
What we have here is a mix of ignorance and stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) by iammolise(m): 9:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
sorry to spoil ur mojo girlboy,,, but u still got pussy and that's no masculine asset... U''re still gonna be bleeped and not the other way around.

2 Likes

Re: Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) by luminouz(m): 10:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
nkemdi89:

I do more of boy stuffs, walk like a boy, play like a boy, have more boys as friends than girls. In general interested in boys activities.
Yet u have boobs...ASS n vjay!!!
Ur a girl biko

1 Like

Re: Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 10:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
Re: Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 10:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
luminouz:

Yet u have boobs...ASS n vjay!!!
Ur a girl biko
Biologically I am a girl. But I want to be a boy.
Re: Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) by richybankx: 11:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
nkemdi89:

I blame your boyfriend very much Cox of this your feeling... En never wire you better 5round wey go bring your woman senses back.. Na joke ooh.. But I still blame him.. Shey you like to b knacked?
Re: Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) by luminouz(m): 11:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
nkemdi89:

I like u better as a girl...
Can u pound yam
Oya come..lemme marry u!! grin
Re: Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) by tyav7: 11:16pm On Aug 30, 2017
You giving me that sweetest taboooo!
Re: Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) by holaralph(m): 11:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
ACCORDING TO THE HOLY BIBLE AND QURAN GOD SAID HE WAS SAD AFTER CREATING MAN

1 Like

Re: Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) by kwajahafiz(m): 11:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
Sade only dated white men.she married one, and a girl turned boy is the result of that union...A black daddy would have set that girl straight.
Re: Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) by Neratdagwi: 11:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
grin
winkmart:
Girl turn man, nawa ooo
.Hmmmmm
Re: Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) by dtrend(m): 11:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
SweetJoystick:
ODE!

senior ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ayo Animashaun Rides An Electric Scooter From Ikeja To VI / EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Coco Ice's Eviction: 'Eyaa Breast Wey Dem Suck No Save U'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.