Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

What Is Your Definition For Hardwork - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is Your Definition For Hardwork (917 Views)

How To Make A Living On The Internet, Without Any Hardwork (free Video Reveal) / Relationship Are What Leverages Hardwork Into Success. -CHIDI / Wells Carlton Hotel Celebrates Members Of Staff For Hardwork And Devotion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Definition For Hardwork by jayinfo2(m): 6:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
I have heard people saying "You must work hard to make it in life" . every time I try to understand the meaning of working hard. I get more confused comprehending the term.

Does it mean I have to do every available jobs that comes my way or does it mean I have to be very committed to the work I'm doing, all this still doesn't answer the meaning of being hardworking .

In your own term , what is hard work, and is being hard working the only way to achieving success in life.

Keep the views coming.
Re: What Is Your Definition For Hardwork by Dgeoman(m): 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
well when you talk of hard work it applicable to the strategy you applied to your field of work don't ever remain dormant always make effort in employing new and adding a unique selling point to your self..

Re: What Is Your Definition For Hardwork by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
pple dont work hard anymore they work smart now

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Chinwo Has An Amazing Personality. See What I Mean / Location Based Service (value Added Service) / Is There Any Info About Diamond Bank Test Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.