Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,454 members, 7,843,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Mother Beats, Pours Pepper Into Daughter’s Vagina In Abuja - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Beats, Pours Pepper Into Daughter’s Vagina In Abuja (34107 Views)

Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi / Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix / Man Pours Cameroon Pepper Into Wife’s Private In Ebonyi, Faces Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Beats, Pours Pepper Into Daughter’s Vagina In Abuja by phranq30(m): 9:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
Na which kain "kwantry" be dis sef? Filled with wicked fifu. Nawa o
Re: Mother Beats, Pours Pepper Into Daughter’s Vagina In Abuja by cinothed0n: 10:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
nawao o

Re: Mother Beats, Pours Pepper Into Daughter’s Vagina In Abuja by YelloweWest: 10:03pm On Aug 30, 2017
What did she do? That's too much na
Re: Mother Beats, Pours Pepper Into Daughter’s Vagina In Abuja by phranq30(m): 10:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
youngerikina40:
Am disappointed cos i no c d pepered toto
Seriously?
Re: Mother Beats, Pours Pepper Into Daughter’s Vagina In Abuja by beaversticks(m): 10:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
1- this isn't a tribe issue...if u writing afonja ..I'll Google out hundreds of things your tribe is/has doing/done that's way worse..

2- No matter what a child does... doesn't deserve that kinda punishment

3-parents shouldn't act on anger immediately... i use my dad as a case study....way back he can flog me a week or more after i did something bad...

4-That child is bound to grow into a bitter and harsh adult

5-(on a lighter note).. pepper them gang induction ceremony

2 Likes

Re: Mother Beats, Pours Pepper Into Daughter’s Vagina In Abuja by YelloweWest: 10:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
chiraqDemon:

It's not an afonja thing. I know a friend of mine that faces this regularly. I tried to intervene but she stopped me saying that the mom is all she has cos the mom actually is the only one that takes care of them as her dad is late
How old is she?? Can't she run away??

No relative she can live with??
Re: Mother Beats, Pours Pepper Into Daughter’s Vagina In Abuja by Ope1985: 10:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
All I can see in the woman is wickedness. If she xould do that to her daughter she is capable of doing far worse to other people's children. she should be punished .
Re: Mother Beats, Pours Pepper Into Daughter’s Vagina In Abuja by ransomed: 10:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
The woman was afraid of being a grandmother at her age. This prompted her to do the local control measure to irritate the itchy "abunna" of the notice me daughter.
Re: Mother Beats, Pours Pepper Into Daughter’s Vagina In Abuja by Burgerlomo: 10:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
Very heartless and wicked woman, let somebody just do the same thing to her and see how it feels, some peeps are just born wicked. Dammit! cool
Re: Mother Beats, Pours Pepper Into Daughter’s Vagina In Abuja by encrypt(m): 11:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
TRADELYN:
So many parents behaving like kids. embarassed

No this isn't childish behavior it's madness and wickedness of titanic proportions!!
Re: Mother Beats, Pours Pepper Into Daughter’s Vagina In Abuja by burakado17: 11:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
70 % of Women are devil and wicked. How can a woman beat her daughter and put pepper into her pussy. This is one of the women that killed their husbands at the slightest sign of provocation.
Re: Mother Beats, Pours Pepper Into Daughter’s Vagina In Abuja by bigpicture001: 11:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
Wetin concern the neibo..abi na ein dey bed the gal?...

1 Like

Re: Mother Beats, Pours Pepper Into Daughter’s Vagina In Abuja by iammolise(m): 11:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
[quote author=esosuo2 post=59982353]in those days nà Cain dem dey rub am take trash kids now.na direct impact and d mama no see anoda place rub am chai dis. change is real ,must be a step mother tin real mama won't do such[/quote

who told u.... I've seen real biological mother that used cutlass ,broom or corpa wire to beat up her children before.
Re: Mother Beats, Pours Pepper Into Daughter’s Vagina In Abuja by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
A lady once told me the mom used to flog she and her sister and put blended ginger in their vagina. I was like "WTF!!" Ginger hurts the skin on a good day, how much more the Vagina.
Re: Mother Beats, Pours Pepper Into Daughter’s Vagina In Abuja by Nwabundo38(f): 12:00am On Aug 31, 2017
dre11:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/08/30/mother-beats-pours-pepper-daughters-vagina-abuja/

If the girl is sleeping around she deserve more than that. It hurts having a daughter that brings shame to you.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Beats, Pours Pepper Into Daughter’s Vagina In Abuja by Katyusha(m): 1:47am On Aug 31, 2017
We deserve all the misfortune we have as a Nation. We are WICKED people who need to repent. Else, God go jus dey watch us dey waste our time dey call his name.
Re: Mother Beats, Pours Pepper Into Daughter’s Vagina In Abuja by MichealStanley(m): 2:21am On Aug 31, 2017
Some people can be very wicked even to their children,this is so so unpalatable...
Re: Mother Beats, Pours Pepper Into Daughter’s Vagina In Abuja by navada99: 4:48am On Aug 31, 2017
AFONJA.

1 Like

Re: Mother Beats, Pours Pepper Into Daughter’s Vagina In Abuja by victor8269: 5:34am On Aug 31, 2017
modelmike7:
Pervert spotted!
But he wasn't d one dat put d pepper Na?
Re: Mother Beats, Pours Pepper Into Daughter’s Vagina In Abuja by Edum13656: 5:52am On Aug 31, 2017
Afonja too like pepper... for mouth, for eyes and for p****sy.
Re: Mother Beats, Pours Pepper Into Daughter’s Vagina In Abuja by holyfather(m): 6:13am On Aug 31, 2017
Nwabundo38:

If the girl is sleeping around she deserve more than that. It hurts having a daughter that brings shame to you.
Because I noticed no one cares to find out what she actually did... Not that I advocate this sort of punishment, though.
Re: Mother Beats, Pours Pepper Into Daughter’s Vagina In Abuja by holyfather(m): 6:16am On Aug 31, 2017
Edum13656:
Afonja too like pepper... for mouth, for eyes and for p****sy.
She might not be an "afonja".
She's probably an Igbo or any other tribe but married to a Yoruba.
It's hard to find Yorubas that drop their native first name.
Re: Mother Beats, Pours Pepper Into Daughter’s Vagina In Abuja by sdan01: 6:36am On Aug 31, 2017
no wonder i saw devil the other day trying to copy and paste some people's wickedness.
Re: Mother Beats, Pours Pepper Into Daughter’s Vagina In Abuja by Diso60090(m): 6:41am On Aug 31, 2017
This guy also is a scammer please beware he has scammed so many people with this account details
Name: Adepoju kehinde ismail
Bank:First bank
Account number:3032439356
The guy is on visa scammer
Please help to share to avoid more victim's
He lives in Lagos
EFCC DSS AND MORE
i Don blow my own

Re: Mother Beats, Pours Pepper Into Daughter’s Vagina In Abuja by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 31, 2017
Are you guys sure she is her daughter? even the most wicked person in this world love their kids like mad and will never do this.
Re: Mother Beats, Pours Pepper Into Daughter’s Vagina In Abuja by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 31, 2017
Mrjo:
Incomplete story, watin she do?
Idiot whatever she has done does not justify that evil behavior
Re: Mother Beats, Pours Pepper Into Daughter’s Vagina In Abuja by mofeoluwadassah: 8:06am On Aug 31, 2017
this is wickedness of the highest order
Re: Mother Beats, Pours Pepper Into Daughter’s Vagina In Abuja by esosuo2: 8:10am On Aug 31, 2017
[quote author=iammolise post=59984144][/quote]

mama that does that is that one a real mama ? na those ones be accidental mums wen abortion pills no work for. because woman wen hustle before belle enter won't try it
Re: Mother Beats, Pours Pepper Into Daughter’s Vagina In Abuja by billyG(m): 8:31am On Aug 31, 2017
toto & pepper are not freind @ atall.
Re: Mother Beats, Pours Pepper Into Daughter’s Vagina In Abuja by anukulapo: 8:54am On Aug 31, 2017
You mean Mother Murderer Beats, Pours Pepper Into Daughter’s Vagina In Abuja

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ritualists Behead Woman In Imo, Take Away Private Parts / Weed Smoker Stabs Nigerian Fiancée In London (Photo) / Missing Persons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.