Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Holiness Unto The Lord - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holiness Unto The Lord (557 Views)

''Jesus' Holiness, Saint Daniel MyeriJesu'' (A Reverend's Change Of Name) / Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World / Did Jephthah Offered His Daughter As A Burnt Offering Unto The Lord? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Holiness Unto The Lord by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2010
[center]HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD[/center]

Holiness is living a life free from all sins before God. As humans, we were all born in sin according to Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;. God’s demand from us is to be holy even as he is holy “Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.” 1Pe 1:16. Matthew 5:8 says “Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God”. A man who is holy and righteous before God will eventually end up in heaven on the last day. Jesus is ready and willing to pardon as many who are ready to come unto him in sincerity of heart. 1John 1:9 says[b] “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”[/b] Without holiness, it is impossible to see and please God. God is fully ready to make your heart holy today.

All you need to do is:

1. Admit that you are a sinner. For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Romans 3:23; Romans 6: 22 “But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.”
23 “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”

2. Repent now “Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;” Acts 3:19. “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9.

3. Believe that God loves you and that Jesus died for you. “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” Romans 5:8

4. Invite Jesus into your life through the prayer of faith. “Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.” Revelation 3:20

Now that you are saved, ask for God's grace to live a consistent christian life that's free from all sin.
Eph. 2: 8"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:" 9 "Not of works, lest any man should boast."

Your spiritual welfare is our concern.

(1) (Reply)

Racist Birth Control? Claims Israel Culling Ethiopian Jews / Dear Mother / Please Attension All Pastors Of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.