Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) (48541 Views)

Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) / Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) / Demolition: Yinka Ayefele Reacts As His Fresh FM Is Marked For Demolition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 31, 2017
Billyonaire:

Serious questions. It means that 9-5 is a scam.

The most organized and biggest mind controller, A scam perfected by Rothschild, Rockefeller and co
Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by Stormyweather(m): 6:43am On Aug 31, 2017
Ogun state should be next to Lagos by all means but the state is just like they have no leader. Too many abandoned projects. Have you seen the road from Abeokuta to sango? And the road from agbara to get to Ota? Several others. After they will say Fayose is not doing anything, both states can't be compared when it comes to good roads, electricity and several others.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by Buffalo2(m): 6:43am On Aug 31, 2017
bolethings:
Please don't pity him. I remember then on the eve of his election about 5 people were killed at his family house. On becoming a lawmaker all he did was to build the most beautiful private residence in Ife then, that took the governor to come and open at the house warming. Divorced his wife of 20something years, married a young undergraduate, bought her a 10m SUV. So less than 5 years after leaving office he's crying and shouting compensation, did he loose in Ogun state to mention being compensated for his electoral misfortune?. E don broke ni or what? God is indeed great!
The guy is just very stupid. I remember how he used to run his mouth in the house then. He should just keep quiet and stop disturbing our peace jare
Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by daintyprincess(f): 7:07am On Aug 31, 2017
uncle, lets watch n see those areas im talking abt unless tz fed govt that's handling it like someone said earlier, then no qualms
Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by UfuomaUN(m): 7:24am On Aug 31, 2017
Stormyweather:
Ogun state should be next to Lagos by all means but the state is just like they have no leader. Too many abandoned projects. Have you seen the road from Abeokuta to sango? And the road from agbara to get to Ota? Several others. After they will say Fayose is not doing anything, both states can't be compared when it comes to good roads, electricity and several others.

Both states do no have the same amount funds and Lagos can easily borrow more to fund projects than Ogun cos of it's economic strength.

But honestly Ogun is a real mess in terms of Infrastructure. I stayed and worked around Agbado, Akute, Lambe axis and those where the worst three months of 2017. Words cannot even begin to paint the picture of how bad Ogun roads aregrin
Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by sholahokif: 7:27am On Aug 31, 2017
kennydotkom:
i think amosun is trying to expose those area wit infarsuctures to entice quick development. If the terrible govt of gbenga daniel had done this to certain level z? For amosun to come and the finishin work wont be bad, but with useless and deceitful smile of gbenga daniel he just embezzle money and moved on env wen it was obvious that nigeria govt had money from high price of crude oil back then. Amosu too could hv embezzle all the money je has spent to build those bridge of which me anf you can see but he decided to use to money to build brigde ?construct roads I pray he fimish it. Or other APC govt fimish it if people are not foolish enuf to vote in anoda party which could probably lead to abadon projects. I leave in lambe akute so I know that building very well too
Thank you, you are on point. This is what I was trying to tell the guy.
Whether it took 8 years or not, Amosun is doing what PDP and Gbenga Daniel did not do. He is just unfortunate that there is no money presently. And that's why every government needs to generate revenue internally like Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by Acidosis(m): 7:33am On Aug 31, 2017
webincomeplus:

So, you mean APC won't win elections again simply because they demolished buildings in a bid to expand the roads to make them better? Did you see the end result of the demolitions in Abeokuta and other parts of the state?

APC won't win because a common 35km bridge has been under construction since the past 4 years after demolishing several structures... They have started another round of demolition in the name of road expansion, which of course will take about 10 years to complete. If you can't make their lives better, then leave the status quo.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by sholahokif: 7:36am On Aug 31, 2017
bolethings:
Please don't pity him. I remember then on the eve of his election about 5 people were killed at his family house. On becoming a lawmaker all he did was to build the most beautiful private residence in Ife then, that took the governor to come and open at the house warming. Divorced his wife of 20something years, married a young undergraduate, bought her a 10m SUV. So less than 5 years after leaving office he's crying and shouting compensation, did he loose in Ogun state to mention being compensated for his electoral misfortune?. E don broke ni or what? God is indeed great!
Omo the man is completely broke oo.
Since he lost his seat at the House of Rep, he has faced this hotel business. He owns an hotel for my street at Alagbole, He's always there day and night.
The hotel he abandoned now has been refurbished. Before there was no name on it, now you will definitely know its an hotel.
The man Dan broke, he's always there day and night as he no get any other work....
Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 7:37am On Aug 31, 2017
Next time votes for APC... sai baba grin grin grin
Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 7:45am On Aug 31, 2017
Mayegun My Man,you Would Av Constructed Dis One In Osun State Na,atleast Oodua Fm Is Doing Fne.
Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by Acidosis(m): 7:47am On Aug 31, 2017
daintyprincess:
the person hoping they will be done with construction before 2019, i love your faith. Tz like you don't knw these people.
wen tz time for election, they'll start n make sure they dont finish it in order to see if they'll win n if they do, they'll abadon i

Lol

I can bet anything on the fact that none of these roads would be completed in 10 years. These guys plainly don't know politicians.
Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by Raphaelaloye(m): 8:14am On Aug 31, 2017
Amosun has always been a bad person.....he refused 2 giv Ibafo people light since he became governor, simply because they did not vote.
Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by olajubu100(m): 8:14am On Aug 31, 2017
Don't mind all these politicians jare. When they are sharing our money btw themselves, u won't hear anything. But when they have prbl, they would be disturbing us. Awon OLE.
Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by Ayanfeoluwaoba(f): 8:55am On Aug 31, 2017
It's no longer an Amosun thing, Federal government ti take over hence the reason for the extended marking.

Newsflash!! It will extend to Akute and Ajuwon, more houses had been marked for demolition.

Acidosis:
lol, see my area oo

The demolition going on there is massive.. I really hope the Governor would do something about that road as quick as possible. It is not enough to pull down buildings, construct the terrible road and compensate the affected. If this demolition ever extends to Ajuwon or Akute, it will take massive rigging for APC to win any election again in Ogun state. Over 4 churches and mosques have been pulled down already.. By the time Amosun extends this to Akute and Ajuwon, UBA, FCMB, Sterling, FirstBank and some of the best schools around should get ready to count their losses..
Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by Acidosis(m): 9:14am On Aug 31, 2017
Ayanfeoluwaoba:
It's no longer an Amosun thing, Federal government ti take over hence the reason for the extended marking.

Newsflash!! It will extend to Akute and Ajuwon, more houses had been marked for demolition.

Really?

grin grin
Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by Acidosis(m): 9:15am On Aug 31, 2017
sexybaby22:

So you live in alagbole?
Where do you live?
Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by daintyprincess(f): 9:24am On Aug 31, 2017
Acidosis:

Lol

I can bet anything on the fact that none of these roads would be completed in 10 years. These guys plainly don't know politicians.
lol, abeg o no swear for us
we don too suffer
Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 31, 2017
[quote author=Acidosis post=59991813]

Where do you live?[/quote
Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 31, 2017
onyenze123:

The most organized and biggest mind controller, A scam perfected by Rothschild, Rockefeller and co
They didnt perfect it, we perfected it by getting hoodwinked.
Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by Acidosis(m): 9:27am On Aug 31, 2017
sexybaby22:

Akeredolu pipeline. Cele. They are also demolishing in my side but it didn't get to my house.

lol, see my not-so-faraway neighbor
Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by Acidosis(m): 9:28am On Aug 31, 2017
daintyprincess:

lol, abeg o no swear for us
we don too suffer

grin grin No o, no fear, I'm just telling you the truth about politicians... Where do you stay?
Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by buchilino(m): 9:30am On Aug 31, 2017
BY D TIME AMOSU FINISH OGUN PPLE, DEY WILL NEVA NO WAT HIT DEM.
Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by daintyprincess(f): 9:36am On Aug 31, 2017
Acidosis:

grin grin No o, no fear, I'm just telling you the truth about politicians... Where do you stay?
ogun state politicians mind u
see berger, under hw many months, was so surprise wen i got back to lag
akute, u?
Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by mojikay: 9:56am On Aug 31, 2017
Hmmmmmm, Amosun: "Gbogbo e la ma se "
Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by mogentle(m): 10:01am On Aug 31, 2017
webincomeplus:

They are not ready to complete before 2019 and yet they are now working day and night on the ones they presently under construction. Why are you being pessimistic? Abeg, tell another story. If they're not ready to complete them before 2019, why are they rushing the on-going ones?

2019 is still 2 years away, remember. These people know the only way they can win in 2019 is to have completed all their projects before then. If this were to be Amosun's first term, your point would have been valid. But this is his second term, so he can't use any uncompleted project to convince people to vote APC. The only way to secure a win for his party is to complete the projects, and that's why they are rushing. Imagine road constructions going on in Abeokuta and some other parts of Ogun state in this rainy season, and you're saying they don't plan to complete them.
The one he started in Sagamu has not been completed since first tenure and no inner Street road has ever been touched in Sagamu since local government is not empowered to handle any road construction. All roads in Sagamu are in very bad shape. All allocations are been spent on multiple roads in Abeokuta. Bad.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 31, 2017
Billyonaire:
They didnt perfected it, we perfected it by getting hoodwinked.

White collar jobs were rewarding then and people were comfortable collecting salary (paper money) forgetting that money losses it purchasing power as time goes on.

You are on point.
Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by alaskido(m): 10:24am On Aug 31, 2017
You were once a House of Rep member which means you have stolen enough. They only want to demolish one house from all your houses illegally acquired and you are shouting to the Nigerian poor masses to come to your aid. My friend carry your cross. When you were in power I believe you must have also issued some demolition exercise in your time. Accept my sympathy in advance.
Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by Davidscott(m): 11:29am On Aug 31, 2017
nawa for dis government so dey no fit compensate dis man dat soo painful all he hard made money go just go like dat for govt pocket rotimi no worri all ur suffer for dat house na govt go carry ur problem for life grin
Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:45am On Aug 31, 2017
wow, the building make sense o, but the state government should have told him before now, that where he's building is not the right place, so is it a crime to build again,
Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by FellaL: 1:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
This ogun state man though.
Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by OMOTOWO(m): 11:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
Acidosis:
lol, see my area oo

The demolition going on there is massive.. I really hope the Governor would do something about that road as quick as possible. It is not enough to pull down buildings, construct the terrible road and compensate the affected. If this demolition ever extends to Ajuwon or Akute, it will take massive rigging for APC to win any election again in Ogun state. Over 4 churches and mosques have been pulled down already.. By the time Amosun extends this to Akute and Ajuwon, UBA, FCMB, Sterling, FirstBank and some of the best schools around should get ready to count their losses..
you mean that UBA at Ajayi farm in akute road ?
Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by stephano100(m): 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2017
Acidosis:
lol, see my area oo

Jeeeez if they clear all these banks that'll be too bad o, the demolition will finally affect everyone.we will nw have to start going to Ojodu Berger again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

John Okafor Flaunts His Wife's Baby Bump (photos) / Femi Adebayo And His Wife Step Out For Jumah / Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.