Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Rochas Meets His Waterloo Today!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Meets His Waterloo Today!! (3557 Views)

Joseph Oluomachi Opara Adopted By Governor Uzodimma, Meets His Foster Father / Rochas Meets With The President / Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Meets His Waterloo Today!! by deltateam: 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
Rochas hired Ohaji thugs during the Douglas market demolition which caused the death of a young boy and several other people.

Seeing the success of the demolition exercise as it were in his eyes, he proceeds to use the thugs again to demolish new market which infuriated Owerri boys and they fought back.
It's on record that the case of Douglas market was still in court before Rochas flouted court order during the demolition exercise.

Right now Rochas is in hiding.
More news coming up.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Meets His Waterloo Today!! by baralatie(m): 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
na wa o
Re: Rochas Meets His Waterloo Today!! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
exactly what i heard,three people dead already

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Meets His Waterloo Today!! by Prince081: 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
I wonder how this man got a second tenure. Anyways, 2019 is fast approaching. We are ready with our pic's.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Meets His Waterloo Today!! by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
Mmmmmmmmm most of our leaders need to be examined psychologically to asertain their level of mental wellness

Why proceed to demolish another mrkt when that of last week own ended in so much pain n agony, honestly I can't understand the kind of people we ave as leaders
Re: Rochas Meets His Waterloo Today!! by Nobody: 3:09am On Aug 31, 2017
Rochas again,,, if God no punsh dis man eh devil must bless am. Al na punishment. Ride on Rochas tull u enter onitsha, u no go commot alive. IDIOTER

1 Like

Re: Rochas Meets His Waterloo Today!! by Nobody: 3:18am On Aug 31, 2017
it's well... may God help the people of IMO state... developers running from development...
Re: Rochas Meets His Waterloo Today!! by 9japrof(m): 5:35am On Aug 31, 2017
Fighting the government is one silly thing to do cos there would be repercussions, most times innocent fellows are the victims

The unfortunate thing is that we have stupid people at the helm of affairs plus stupid and stubborn followers

Nigeria is what it is because of the leaders and the followers QED

This same Rochas would get to Senate 2019, how would it happen? The same stupid agitators today would make it happen by voting for him since they recieved half bag f rice and some sachets of tomatoes as compensation.

Ask Abia people how T.A. motherF*U*C*K*I*N*G Orji got to the Senate even tho he was most hated in abia for his infamous 8years of shitty governance..

No hope in sight

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Meets His Waterloo Today!! by cool318(m): 6:01am On Aug 31, 2017
I heard that he has bolted out of the country after igniting Imo state. Definitely for Fortifications from his Indian gods. . His end is near

Nobody is against development, but provide Palliatives, viable alternatives to the masses.
Re: Rochas Meets His Waterloo Today!! by lala45: 6:48am On Aug 31, 2017
deltateam:
Rochas hired Ohaji thugs during the Douglas market demolition which caused the death of a young boy and several other people.

Seeing the success of the demolition exercise as it were in his eyes, he proceeds to use the thugs again to demolish new market which infuriated Owerri boys and they fought back.
It's on record that the case of Douglas market was still in court before Rochas flouted court order during the demolition exercise.

Monster from the pit of hell.Even a toddler in Imo State knows there is recession and times are had.THe evil genius is destroying markets without providing a new place for them to do their business.no form of compensation for shop owners.
September is here.The traders have children's school fees to pay,books to buy and house rent to pay.their source of livelihood has been taken away.
And he is causing more havoc.The blood of the 10 year old boy will continue to cry for vengeance.

More news coming up.
Re: Rochas Meets His Waterloo Today!! by lala45: 6:50am On Aug 31, 2017
deltateam:

Monster from the pit of hell.Even a toddler in Imo State knows there is recession and times are had.THe evil genius is destroying markets without providing a new place for them to do their business.no form of compensation for shop owners.
September is here.The traders have children's school fees to pay,books to buy and house rent to pay.their source of livelihood has been taken away.
And he is causing more havoc.The blood of the 10 year old boy will continue to cry for vengeance.

More news coming up.
K
Re: Rochas Meets His Waterloo Today!! by onatisi(m): 7:01am On Aug 31, 2017
Prince081:
I wonder how this man got a second tenure. Anyways, 2019 is fast approaching. We are ready with our pic's.
Lolz.
But they voted for him twice. So dont be surprised that the same ppl complaining now will be the first to vote for him when given 2000 naira. At times it is good to have a leader like rochas to brutalize Nigerians before their brain can be reset.
Re: Rochas Meets His Waterloo Today!! by muller101(m): 7:57am On Aug 31, 2017
Not serious. I was thinking he Was slapped by another ghost.
Re: Rochas Meets His Waterloo Today!! by Jethrolite(m): 8:14am On Aug 31, 2017
deltateam:

More news coming up.
State governor in hiding?

1 Like

Re: Rochas Meets His Waterloo Today!! by dunkem21(m): 8:21am On Aug 31, 2017
Ok
Re: Rochas Meets His Waterloo Today!! by FellepHq(m): 11:39am On Aug 31, 2017
hmm!

Get a website design service for just 5000 only visit (wealtharoundyou.com) to get this offer.
Re: Rochas Meets His Waterloo Today!! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 31, 2017
IMO people!!! Shebi una voted APC gay into power?
Mek una Sidon and relax cus the food una cook don done tongue
Ndia Ara!!
Re: Rochas Meets His Waterloo Today!! by HoluwarTohbar(f): 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
Tonymegabush1:
Mmmmmmmmm most of our leaders need to be examined psychologically to asertain their level of mental wellness

Why proceed to demolish another mrkt when that of last week own ended in so much pain n agony, honestly I can't understand the kind of people we ave as leaders
Honestly I was asking myself this same question. Maybe Abagworo can enlighten the house more on this.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Boycotting Anambra Election Our Last Push To Achieving Referendum – IPOB / Shocking! Minister Of Sports Sets The Country Ablaze, Drops Another Blunder(vid / Exposed: JOE IGBOKWE, A Criminal And Most Wanted By Bakassi Men In 1999-2002

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.