Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,408 members, 7,861,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:50 AM

Why My Marriage With Ooni Of Ife Crashed – Queen Wuraola Speaks Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why My Marriage With Ooni Of Ife Crashed – Queen Wuraola Speaks Out (1688 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) / Ooni’s Former Wife, Olori Wuraola Welcomes Baby With Arabian Lover / Rachel Bakam With Ooni Of Ife And Wole Soyinka At The Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why My Marriage With Ooni Of Ife Crashed – Queen Wuraola Speaks Out by Cydrone: 8:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
The wife of the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, Queen of Ife, Olori Wuraola, has spoken about the reported breakup of their marriage, admitting that she is no longer with her Oba Adeyeye.

The ‘Queen’ had remained quiet ever since the news of the crash of the marriage hit the social media, but has now come out to debunk the news of her alleged infidelity, saying it was falsehood perpetrated by some persons.

Queen Wuraola, who has now changed her name to Zainab on her social media, confirmed in a post she shared on her Instagram handle that her marriage to the monarch is officially over but failed to give reasons for the breakup.

She, however, hinted that possible domestic violence could be responsible, also advising people against spreading false information about the situation.

Wuraola described her relationship with the Ooni of Ife as an old chapter, and tagged her new status ”a new chapter” aims at fighting boldly and fearlessly for...See more: http://www.hillscope.com/marriage-ooni-ife-crashed-queen-wuraola-speaks/
Re: Why My Marriage With Ooni Of Ife Crashed – Queen Wuraola Speaks Out by ifegadinma: 8:36pm On Aug 30, 2017
Hmmm so according to Yoruba tradition now, dis lady can only be married to a king all her life baa.
Re: Why My Marriage With Ooni Of Ife Crashed – Queen Wuraola Speaks Out by Benekruku(m): 8:44pm On Aug 30, 2017

If you never Edo woman go Italy, she can "NEVER" feel at home

Oni has not gone to Italy since he ascended the throne

1 Like

Re: Why My Marriage With Ooni Of Ife Crashed – Queen Wuraola Speaks Out by divinehand2003(m): 8:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
Most Celebrity marriages have a way of hitting the rock because both parties fail to work hard to make it work. It's a pity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why My Marriage With Ooni Of Ife Crashed – Queen Wuraola Speaks Out by Tolexander: 9:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
Since Mercy Aigbe and Tonto Dikeh came to drag her into their campaign, I know she will soon join their league.
Re: Why My Marriage With Ooni Of Ife Crashed – Queen Wuraola Speaks Out by quiverfull(m): 10:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
Tolexander:
Since Mercy Aigbe and Tonto Dikeh came to drag her into their campaign, I know she will soon join their league.
Now that you write this, it does seem logical.
Re: Why My Marriage With Ooni Of Ife Crashed – Queen Wuraola Speaks Out by dangotesmummy: 11:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
How can a whole monarch be abusing her. Wuraola say something else,I ain't buying this.ooni looks,talks and acts like a complete gentleman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why My Marriage With Ooni Of Ife Crashed – Queen Wuraola Speaks Out by babythug(f): 11:49am On Aug 31, 2017
dangotesmummy:
How can a whole monarch be abusing her. Wuraola say something else,I ain't buying this.ooni looks,talks and acts like a complete gentleman

That he's a monarch doesn't absolve him of possible/potential domestic abuse! And his public appearance could be and will most likely be different from his persona at home/in private

After all one monarch in the south west who had issues with his wife even stooped to the level of using thugs on his estranged wife at the time. I think the lady ended up dead at the end of the day and the monarch was stripped of his throne

Just saying#

On the other hand though, I feel this separation is unprecedented and perhaps they should have used third party intervention to resolve the issues no matter what!

Both parties came together despite the public* back lash and from previous marriages they should have tried harder!

I salute* Zaynab's courage though, to walk away/ leave a marriage especially one so public takes a whole lot of guts. It'll be easier for the ooni to recover from the trauma!

Oduduwa must be completely shocked even in his grave!!!!

Na real wa!
Re: Why My Marriage With Ooni Of Ife Crashed – Queen Wuraola Speaks Out by Hashimyussufamao(m): 11:50am On Aug 31, 2017
a
Re: Why My Marriage With Ooni Of Ife Crashed – Queen Wuraola Speaks Out by dangotesmummy: 11:57am On Aug 31, 2017
babythug:

That he's a monarch doesn't absolve him of possible/potential domestic abuse! And his public appearance could be and will most likely be different from his persona at home/in private

After all one monarch in the south west who had issues with his wife even stooped to the level of using thugs on his estranged wife at the time. I think the lady ended up dead at the end of the day and the monarch was stripped of his throne

Just saying#

On the other hand though, I feel this separation is unprecedented and perhaps they should have used third party intervention to resolve the issues no matter what!

Both parties came together despite the public* back lash and from previous marriages they should have tried harder!

I salute* Zaynab's courage though, to walk away/ leave a marriage especially one so public takes a whole lot of guts. It'll be easier for the ooni to recover from the trauma!

Oduduwa must be completely shocked even in his grave!!!!

Na real wa!
I've never heard of monarchs divorcing their wives,rather they mentally, sexually and physically separate from their wives.

Moreover ooni looks calm,composed,enlightened, exposed and refined.he has a cool ambience around him and he's soft spoken so it looks unbelievable saying a monarch that is educated and well travelled will stoop low to be abusing his wife when he has the option of separation and remarriage/polygamy
Re: Why My Marriage With Ooni Of Ife Crashed – Queen Wuraola Speaks Out by babythug(f): 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
[quote author=dangotesmummy post=59997028] I've never heard of monarchs divorcing their wives,rather they mentally, sexually and physically separate from their wives.

[\quote]

I tell you I've also never heard of something of this nature! It's shocking to say the least! At best I imagined he would marry another wife and relegate Wura to the back ground of you get me! If I can find any links to that story I mentioned I'd post it for you to see

But you know looks can truly be deceptive! Only she knows what she had to put up with pleasant or otherwise. My husband looks like an angel and you should hear him when he's cooking up stories in his defense but I who live with him know he's the exact opposite of his external persona!!!! At least that's a direct example I just shared.....

Many sufferers of domestic abuse have spouses who are perceived to and may indeed be well travelled, well spoken, exposed and the likes but they turn to something else in the privacy of thier homes!

Another random example is Evans the kidnapper his neighbours won't have imagined he was such a dangerous criminal for eg
Re: Why My Marriage With Ooni Of Ife Crashed – Queen Wuraola Speaks Out by dangotesmummy: 1:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
[quote author=babythug post=59997282][/quote] you're right sha.it's dangerous to judge a book by it's cover.people are good actors outside

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Twerk Like A Professional.. (video) / Nollywood Actress, Nora Nkiruka Ugo, Has Died / Olamide Proposes To His Baby Mama On Her Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.