Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Pics Of Buhari,emir Of Daura In Katsina Ahead Of Eid El Kabir Celebration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics Of Buhari,emir Of Daura In Katsina Ahead Of Eid El Kabir Celebration (831 Views)

President Buhari Arrives Daura For Eid-el-Kabir Celebration (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Katsina Ahead Of His Official Turbaning / Magu Visits Lawal Daura In SARS Office After His Sack As DSS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics Of Buhari,emir Of Daura In Katsina Ahead Of Eid El Kabir Celebration by stephenduru: 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
President Buhari today August 30,2017 landed in Katsina State ahead of the Eid El Kabir celebration.He was received by Katsina State Governor Aminu Bello Masari,Emir of Daura H.R.H. Alhaji Umar Faruk Umar and his entourage,Emir of Katsina HRH Alhaji Abdulmumini Kabir Usman and GOC 1 Division Nigerian Army Major General Adeniyi Oyebade.

See photos below

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/president-buhari-lands-in-katsina-ahead.html?m=1

Re: Pics Of Buhari,emir Of Daura In Katsina Ahead Of Eid El Kabir Celebration by stephenduru: 9:40pm On Aug 30, 2017

Re: Pics Of Buhari,emir Of Daura In Katsina Ahead Of Eid El Kabir Celebration by barrydee(m): 9:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
Buhari's hands though
Re: Pics Of Buhari,emir Of Daura In Katsina Ahead Of Eid El Kabir Celebration by Ever8054: 9:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
honestly life is in Gods hands and not man,but without money,reverse is the case...baba is really recovering fast..but baba no try am say you dey contest for 2019 oooooo...I take god name beg you..no just try am...
Re: Pics Of Buhari,emir Of Daura In Katsina Ahead Of Eid El Kabir Celebration by sarrki(m): 9:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
Sai baba

We Thank God For your life

100000000 Igbos shall fall by the right

10000000000 Igbos shall also fall by the left

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Buhari,emir Of Daura In Katsina Ahead Of Eid El Kabir Celebration by ubongoton(m): 10:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
barrydee:
Buhari's hands though
I say.its just a carbon copy of his

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Buhari,emir Of Daura In Katsina Ahead Of Eid El Kabir Celebration by Yakson09: 11:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
pigs right nw .........
Re: Pics Of Buhari,emir Of Daura In Katsina Ahead Of Eid El Kabir Celebration by Okoroawusa: 11:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
SAI BABA!
Re: Pics Of Buhari,emir Of Daura In Katsina Ahead Of Eid El Kabir Celebration by amazingspiderma: 12:15am On Aug 31, 2017
After leaving office ahead of expected holiday some educated, hardworking, honest, humans are campaigning for his second tenure.

I only pray their wives/ husbands don't poison their meal before then.

On a more serious note, I think something fishy is going down in Daura this week. Either the man is Ill or some prearranged meetings within this period that requires urgent attention.

My best guess would have been the issue of reelection or how power would remain in the north at all cost.
I only hope other regions are taking note.
I foresee a lot of close door meetings and visits this period.

(1) (Reply)

Aminu Tambuwal Has Potential To Be Nigeria,s Next President / Buhari Is Corrupt, Atiku Isn't. / Governor Ganduje Meets Igbo Leaders In Kano, Assures Them Of Peace (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.