Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Lasu Students Come To MY Rescue Please!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lasu Students Come To MY Rescue Please!!! (2164 Views)

LASU Students To Pay N150,000 For "Second Stream" Degree Programme / LASU Students Chased SARS Officials Pretending To Be EFCC / LASU Students Call Out Other Corrupt Lecturers Following Sack Of ASUU Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lasu Students Come To MY Rescue Please!!! by Samuelojonla123(m): 9:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
I did a change of institution to the uni in july ending, am an indegene of Lagos State, so after making payment to the screening portal, i saw candidates of lagos state indegene should input their Indegeneship verification code which i dont have so the portal did not proceed for me to upload my other credentials. does anyone knows what i can do for me to complete the screening.......... Am in need of help oooooooo
Re: Lasu Students Come To MY Rescue Please!!! by Ibrahim8kay(m): 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
Samuelojonla123:
I did a change of institution to the uni in july ending, am an indegene of Lagos State, so after making payment to the screening portal, i saw candidates of lagos state indegene should input their Indegeneship verification code which i dont have so the portal did not proceed for me to upload my other credentials. does anyone knows what i can do for me to complete the screening.......... Am in need of help oooooooo
did you go for the verification of indigen??
Re: Lasu Students Come To MY Rescue Please!!! by Ifey131(f): 5:31am On Aug 31, 2017
I'd advice you go to the school for clarification.... cus it seems you didn't participate in the verification stuff right?
Re: Lasu Students Come To MY Rescue Please!!! by Samuelojonla123(m): 9:24am On Aug 31, 2017
Ibrahim8kay:
did you go for the verification of indigen??
No cos am not even aware of it when the registration was going on.
Re: Lasu Students Come To MY Rescue Please!!! by Samuelojonla123(m): 9:24am On Aug 31, 2017
Ifey131:
I'd advice you go to the school for clarification.... cus it seems you didn't participate in the verification stuff right?
Yea
Re: Lasu Students Come To MY Rescue Please!!! by Ifey131(f): 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2017
what do you intend doing?
Re: Lasu Students Come To MY Rescue Please!!! by Samuelojonla123(m): 3:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ifey131:
what do you intend doing?
Am Planning of going to the school on Tuesday to seek for assistance maybe they can assist me. abi what did u think i can do?
Re: Lasu Students Come To MY Rescue Please!!! by Ifey131(f): 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
Samuelojonla123:

Am Planning of going to the school on Tuesday to seek for assistance maybe they can assist me. abi what did u think i can do?
Be sure to go....I wish you the best.
Re: Lasu Students Come To MY Rescue Please!!! by Samuelojonla123(m): 3:14pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ifey131:
Be sure to go....I wish you the best.
Thanks, Are you also a Lasu Aspirant?
Re: Lasu Students Come To MY Rescue Please!!! by Ifey131(f): 4:48pm On Aug 31, 2017
Samuelojonla123:
Thanks, Are you also a Lasu Aspirant?
yes
Re: Lasu Students Come To MY Rescue Please!!! by Samuelojonla123(m): 5:54pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ifey131:
yes
Wow!, Are you a Lagos State Indegene?, What course are you aspiring for?
Re: Lasu Students Come To MY Rescue Please!!! by Ifey131(f): 7:13pm On Aug 31, 2017
Samuelojonla123:

Wow!, Are you a Lagos State Indegene?, What course are you aspiring for?
non indigene.... I'm aspiring for political science
Re: Lasu Students Come To MY Rescue Please!!! by Samuelojonla123(m): 3:46am On Sep 01, 2017
Ifey131:
Good!, Future Politicians abi...............?
Re: Lasu Students Come To MY Rescue Please!!! by Ifey131(f): 4:04am On Sep 01, 2017
Samuelojonla123:

Good!, Future Politicians abi...............?
let's see what the future holds.
Re: Lasu Students Come To MY Rescue Please!!! by babatops(m): 9:11am On Sep 01, 2017
For Indigenes to complete their LASU Post-UTME registration,you have to do IIVC screening exercise
Re: Lasu Students Come To MY Rescue Please!!! by esivue007(m): 2:19pm On Sep 01, 2017
Samuelojonla123:
guy pm me o,cuz we are in d same shoe o
09030109240,just call me for me to knw u r d one oo!!!,Niko
if u try calling d number it may switch off BT send message when i on it I will
reply and call u straight away.biko o!!
Re: Lasu Students Come To MY Rescue Please!!! by Samuelojonla123(m): 9:53am On Sep 02, 2017
esivue007:
guy pm me o,cuz we are in d same shoe o
09030109240,just call me for me to knw u r d one oo!!!,Niko
if u try calling d number it may switch off BT send message when i on it I will
reply and call u straight away.biko o!!
Am thinking of going to the school on wednesday to complain or will you be available so we can go together.
Re: Lasu Students Come To MY Rescue Please!!! by esivue007(m): 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
Samuelojonla123:

Am thinking of going to the school on wednesday to complain or will you be available so we can go together.
give me ur no if u dont wanna call me/want mine.
Re: Lasu Students Come To MY Rescue Please!!! by esivue007(m): 8:17am On Sep 06, 2017
guy pls today is d day o pls lemme knw d outcome Asap av been trying ur no bt its switch off
Re: Lasu Students Come To MY Rescue Please!!! by Samuelojonla123(m): 7:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
esivue007:
guy pls today is d day o pls lemme knw d outcome Asap
av been trying ur no bt its switch off
Av been there today but the only solution is that we can't use lagos state to register for the screening because the iivc registration has closed for this year until next year for upcoming candidates. so they told me to do change of state & local govt in jamb portal first so that it would contradict each other in lasu's portal, i can use either my father or mother state to register. that;s all.
Re: Lasu Students Come To MY Rescue Please!!! by Samuelojonla123(m): 5:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
esivue007:
guy pls today is d day o pls lemme knw d outcome Asap
av been trying ur no bt its switch off
Bro what have you done concerning the change of state issue abeg reply me.
Re: Lasu Students Come To MY Rescue Please!!! by esivue007(m): 6:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
Samuelojonla123:

Bro what have you done concerning the change of state issue abeg reply me.
I'm thinking on maybe I should wait and reg on Fri
cuz I don't knw wat will happen,if,at all d skul didn't do something abt it I will change my local govt and complete my reg
Re: Lasu Students Come To MY Rescue Please!!! by Samuelojonla123(m): 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
esivue007:
I'm thinking on maybe I should wait and reg on Fri
cuz I don't knw wat will happen,if,at all d skul didn't do something abt it I will change my local govt and complete my reg
Do fast Bro cos i heard the screening will close on friday
Re: Lasu Students Come To MY Rescue Please!!! by esivue007(m): 6:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
Samuelojonla123:

Do fast Bro cos i heard the screening will close on friday
yeah dude I knw it will around 12 in d midnight
Re: Lasu Students Come To MY Rescue Please!!! by deenvibe(m): 7:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
cheesy
Ifey131:
Wow............. That's my dept
...... What's ur screening point
Re: Lasu Students Come To MY Rescue Please!!! by Ifey131(f): 8:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
deenvibe:
cheesy......... Wow............. That's my dept ...... What's ur screening point
tell me yours first.
Re: Lasu Students Come To MY Rescue Please!!! by deenvibe(m): 9:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ifey131:
tell me yours first.
Am a student already....... Political science 100level
Re: Lasu Students Come To MY Rescue Please!!! by Ifey131(f): 2:48am On Sep 13, 2017
deenvibe:

Am a student already....... Political science 100level
OK.... I scored above 60
Re: Lasu Students Come To MY Rescue Please!!! by deenvibe(m): 8:25am On Sep 13, 2017
Ifey131:
OK.... I scored above 60
.. Alright
Re: Lasu Students Come To MY Rescue Please!!! by mhercey(f): 1:20pm On Sep 13, 2017
Is there chances to study biochemistry with 57.25
Re: Lasu Students Come To MY Rescue Please!!! by Samuelojonla123(m): 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2017
Ifey131:
let's see what the future holds.
When you were registering for your screening, is it the original jamb result you used or the provisional own cos the portal is saying it wants pdf format only.
Re: Lasu Students Come To MY Rescue Please!!! by Ifey131(f): 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2017
Samuelojonla123:

When you were registering for your screening, is it the original jamb result you used or the provisional own cos the portal is saying it wants pdf format only.
I used the original

(1) (Reply)

This French Designer Creates Dresses Like No One Else / For Students Who Lack Money To Pay Their School Fees / What Will You Do Next If By Midnight Or Tomorrow Morning ASUU Calls Of Strike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.