Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:38 AM

Paypal To Introduce Credit Card With 2% Cash Back - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal To Introduce Credit Card With 2% Cash Back (8754 Views)

Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, / The Meanings Of Visa, Verve, Mastercard, Naira, Dollar, Debit & Credit Card / Access Bank’s Students’ Credit Card: Hit Or Miss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paypal To Introduce Credit Card With 2% Cash Back by JaffyJoe(m): 8:49am On Aug 31, 2017
Fingerprinter:

Oga, why you take am personal na? You be yahoo boy?

Asin the thing weak me o. Like say he had the chic in mind all along.
Re: Paypal To Introduce Credit Card With 2% Cash Back by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 31, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:

Your dad might be a Yahoo man in one way or the other, have you checked the entire boys in your family? that mofo! bursting your pvssi day and night might also be one!

Typical church goer!

Modified

Not one of them but your comment is so wrong! work on yourself in future dunce!

Seun
Mydn44
Dominique
Lalasticlala

He has broken rule 2
Re: Paypal To Introduce Credit Card With 2% Cash Back by Fingerprinter(m): 9:09am On Aug 31, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:

No! but i get ish with ppl going to church day and night and still doing bad things! why cursing them? on Sunday she go carry Bible go Church go dey pray?

Hypocrites everywhere!
I understand the direction you are coming from now!
Re: Paypal To Introduce Credit Card With 2% Cash Back by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 31, 2017
Before 2003, they initially allowed Nigeria.... before they removed Nigeria then later added us back around 2014.

Coldfeets:

Please, indulge me. Was there ever a time they allowed Nigerians to use their site before blocking Nigerians from their services?

1 Like

Re: Paypal To Introduce Credit Card With 2% Cash Back by sizzlers(m): 10:30am On Aug 31, 2017
Neduzze5:
Thunder sill soon fire PayPal
it's ok
Re: Paypal To Introduce Credit Card With 2% Cash Back by VastFinder: 10:35am On Aug 31, 2017
Franco93:
Anyone with an idea how you can recharge your paypal account?
Is from your bank account or what?

Go here.... http://ogbongeblog.com , search the term PayPal. you're on.
Re: Paypal To Introduce Credit Card With 2% Cash Back by yinkeys(m): 10:46am On Aug 31, 2017
Pidgin2:
Good news but PayPal needs to start allowing us receive funds and spend legitimately on its platform, I keep saying this "It shall not be well with those yahoo boyz that misused their system initially"

FTC
Madam you can get a US PayPal.
Survival of the smartest.
Re: Paypal To Introduce Credit Card With 2% Cash Back by PrinceMario(m): 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
Pidgin2:
Good news but PayPal needs to start allowing us receive funds and spend legitimately on its platform, I keep saying this "It shall not be well with those yahoo boyz that misused their system initially"

FTC
It's not PayPal's fault. 80% of Nigerian youth that use digital currencies are rogues.

1 Like

Re: Paypal To Introduce Credit Card With 2% Cash Back by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 31, 2017
Why won't one of our commercial banks like Gt bank approach Paypal. Negotiate a settlement account for users who have an account in the bank, since we now have the BVN, people can't hide their identity, the bank would negotiate for a small settlement fee for inbound accruals, and thus draw more customers to open domiciliary accounts with them, strengthening themselves in the process to become global players in the financial services sector, because technology is now and the future.

I honestly don't know why people can't see the need for such global expansion that would create employment for Nigerian youths, and direct income for such a bank. The FIRS can also benefit from such a move, by guaranteeing and supervising such a scheme to add credibility to the system and to collect taxes on such income for the government.

Nigeria's large population is a very big reason to expand into online payment processing, because we have both the human resource, spending power and this is a vacuum, that could potentially be a very big money spinner.

2 Likes

Re: Paypal To Introduce Credit Card With 2% Cash Back by Alexbond(m): 2:11pm On Aug 31, 2017
While PayPal denied Nigerians from receiving funds into their accounts. you can check out Payooner, also a global online payment platform, which allows Nigerians to send and receive money online globally
https://share.payoneer.com/nav/D0hu7VGGIFCoM75POWe7_nGyHNK68vl3cXJ66rgkeyke-NhlSZQYEJK-t_Y6BnmK9WAMa5GBk-fE-4eU71nHCw2
Re: Paypal To Introduce Credit Card With 2% Cash Back by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 31, 2017
yinkeys:

Madam you can get a US PayPal.
Survival of the smartest.

How?
Re: Paypal To Introduce Credit Card With 2% Cash Back by yinkeys(m): 2:22pm On Aug 31, 2017
Pidgin2:

How?
Do you need one now.
Let me direct you to someone you could buy from between 3500 to 5000naira.
I have a US PayPal acct
There are two options.
1. Create one yourself
2. Pay someone to help you get it done.

If you want the steps on how to get it done. PM

1 Like

Re: Paypal To Introduce Credit Card With 2% Cash Back by Alexbond(m): 2:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
Pidgin2:

FTC
check out Payooner, also a global online payment platform, which allows Nigerians to send and receive money online globally
https://share.payoneer.com/nav/D0hu7VGGIFCoM75POWe7_nGyHNK68vl3cXJ66rgkeyke-NhlSZQYEJK-t_Y6BnmK9WAMa5GBk-fE-4eU71nHCw2

1 Like

Re: Paypal To Introduce Credit Card With 2% Cash Back by Jalal(m): 2:39pm On Aug 31, 2017
No be today we dey rock US PayPal verified and unverified!
Re: Paypal To Introduce Credit Card With 2% Cash Back by eddy4naija: 5:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
Nonsense, wetin concern me, as long as dem no allaw us recieve and withdraw money e no concern me at all.
Re: Paypal To Introduce Credit Card With 2% Cash Back by yinkeys(m): 10:23pm On Sep 08, 2017
Alexbond:
While PayPal denied Nigerians from receiving funds into their accounts. you can check out Payooner, also a global online payment platform, which allows Nigerians to send and receive money online globally
Have you tried sending money from Payoneer to domiciliary acct.
Re: Paypal To Introduce Credit Card With 2% Cash Back by yinkeys(m): 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
US PayPal acct for sale

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Get A Loan With Survey Plan As Collateral? / CBN Suspends COVID-Linked Loan Relief And Raises Interest Rates To 9% / Nigeria Leads In African Start-up Funding With $94.9m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.