Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,073 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son (33109 Views)

Patience Ozokwor Moved To Tears As Mercy Johnson Presents Generous Gifts to her / Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) / Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by MarcC: 9:34am On Aug 31, 2017
Omojudy:
Sickle cell should not be toyed with. My mum a very strong hard working woman was an SS genotype. Even typing SS just now looks like a death sentence. Well she almost clocked 51. She never wanted pity and poured her life to see us succeed, everytime stating she wont always be with us so we had better listen to her advise. A cousin also died of sickle cell at age 4, i would say both he and his parents were spared a long life of pain.
Well when i began dating(i am AS), my first question to toasters was what is your genotype? Then our first date was always to an hospital to confirm both that and HIV status. No need to start something and hear years later that he was wrong when he first told me.
When i see educated couples of AS genotype considering marriage or in hospitals trying to determine unborn baby genotype i wish i could give them a video of my mum's life.
Sorry for her loss. No one should ever bury her child.

pls broadcast this message everywhere let sense fall on the public

I also lost a course mate of mine a sickle cell Dx sufferer ., we just finished our MBBS exam when he died.. Imagine dying after passing d exam
Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by Kingbuhari(m): 9:38am On Aug 31, 2017
Auntie Eucharia should pick me as her sugarcane Boy , I promise to oil her garden and give her healthier children ... AA and O+

grin
Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by Mihzsky(f): 9:39am On Aug 31, 2017
Take heart Eucharia
Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by scanner1000(m): 9:42am On Aug 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Eucharia doesn't look like who is mourning.

She has a fierce make-up and is even posing for the cameras.

I won't be shocked to find out on the judgement day that she sacrificed that poor boy for spiritual powers.

You can never trust these endtime preachers of nowadays sha.
take 3 tablet daily grin smiley

Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by somez(m): 10:07am On Aug 31, 2017
Brain fall on u
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I won't be shocked to find out on the judgement day that she sacrificed that poor boy for spiritual powers.

Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by claremont(m): 10:09am On Aug 31, 2017
Omojudy:
Sickle cell should not be toyed with. My mum a very strong hard working woman was an SS genotype. Even typing SS just now looks like a death sentence. Well she almost clocked 51. She never wanted pity and poured her life to see us succeed, everytime stating she wont always be with us so we had better listen to her advise. A cousin also died of sickle cell at age 4, i would say both he and his parents were spared a long life of pain.
Well when i began dating(i am AS), my first question to toasters was what is your genotype? Then our first date was always to an hospital to confirm both that and HIV status. No need to start something and hear years later that he was wrong when he first told me.
When i see educated couples of AS genotype considering marriage or in hospitals trying to determine unborn baby genotype i wish i could give them a video of my mum's life.
Sorry for her loss. No one should ever bury her child.

Sorry for your loss.

I have also had a couple of close friends and family die early due to sickle cell anemia, and just a few months back, I had to join forces with my alumni to bury a former course mate who died in his early 30's leaving a pregnant wife and kid. This young man drove himself to the clinic because he felt his crises was starting, he died the day after. I have consistently shouted myself hoarse urging people to undergo comprehensive testing primarily before they undergo unprotected sex with anyone, and compulsorily before they get married to anyone. I have worked in many medical facilities over the years, and it's not a pretty sight to see people slowly die of a disease that could have been avoidable. I remember back in Nigeria, there was a particular petite young lady (SS) who was coming to my practice every other day to get Pentazocine injection prescribed and dispensed. Pentazocine is one of the strongest pain killers for use in human beings experiencing the most severe pain, and this was way back in 2006. Unfortunately, I don't think she is still alive today.

Nigerians should scrutinize carefully the genotype and HIV/Hepatitis status of anyone they plan on having a long-term relationship with, and the use of condoms should be aggressively promoted to unmarried singles. A quick survey of unmarried singles will reveal that the use of condoms isn't really a culture in Nigeria. People prefer and are used to 'skin-to-skin', this would explain the high prevalence rate of blood-borne viruses. I would argue that if comprehensive testing was ever made compulsory for single adults in Nigeria, it would reveal that 2 out of every 5 Nigerians are carrying a blood-borne virus and/or a genotypic disorder that is life-threatening to themselves and to others.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by Emmaskill(m): 10:11am On Aug 31, 2017
beardlessdude:
na wa
na real wa o
Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by osuofia2(m): 10:18am On Aug 31, 2017
DonHummer:
All of you replying nwamaikpe must be new to the hood
I swear, they must be new comers for replying nwamaaikpe.....
Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by Sexyolori(f): 10:28am On Aug 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Receive Sense...
Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by okitom(m): 10:33am On Aug 31, 2017
Accept my condolence
Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Are you OK? Don't you have feelings at all
Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 31, 2017
Zeze06:
cry

RIP to the dead

When mourning, wear sack clothes, shun needless makeup at least to show respect for the dead... embarassed
Were is stated one should wear sack clothes? Why respect someone that wouldn't come back to life
Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 31, 2017
DonHummer:
All of you replying nwamaikpe must be new to the hood
He should stop that expensive joke
Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by Tushmiri(f): 10:54am On Aug 31, 2017
So sad
Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by Zeze06(m): 11:08am On Aug 31, 2017
It's for right thinking people, not cold emotionless people...

asuustrike2009:

Were is stated one should wear sack clothes? Why respect someone that wouldn't come back to life
Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 31, 2017
Zeze06:
It's for right thinking people, not cold emotionless people...

How's right? So if I loss someone I must wear sack clothes for someone I wouldn't see again
Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by whiteeyes: 11:38am On Aug 31, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
weytin do patience nw
my dear, as she change within the twinkle of an eye like rapture, na only she sabi wetin she pass thru. may God honour her sacrifice of humility and modesty!
Although me sef prefer her wit at least smol make up to look mor burrifully
Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by Zeze06(m): 11:38am On Aug 31, 2017
Just be sorrowful, not to appear as if you are for Grammy award...BTW why do you sound like you don't care?

asuustrike2009:

How's right? So if I loss someone I must wear sack clothes for someone I wouldn't see again
Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 31, 2017
Zeze06:
Just be sorrowful, not to appear as if you are for Grammy award...BTW why do you sound like you don't care?

Be in sober reflection doesn't mean I must wear black or sack cloth.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by ijomaSN(f): 11:48am On Aug 31, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=59988551] shocked

You can never trust these endtime preachers of nowadays sha. Na wah oo
Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by BABANGBALI: 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

she donated the boy to their people in their kingdom to boost her anointing and patience another member came to congratulate her for a job well done
Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by Zeze06(m): 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2017
Put on "Sack cloth", "wear ashes" are biblical descriptions of being sorrowful (sober reflection)

If you are not a Christian, maybe we should stop here...

asuustrike2009:

Be in sober reflection doesn't mean I must wear black or sack cloth.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 31, 2017
Zeze06:
Put on "Sack cloth", "wear ashes" are biblical descriptions of being sorrowful (sober reflection)

If you are not a Christian, maybe we should stop here...

I know but does the Bible state it compulsory? If it's please tell me
Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by Zeze06(m): 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
The Bible "advises" on what should be done, right things that suits different circumstances,

Principles of right and wrong and leaves it to our discretion...

but some people who are now "very enlightened" feel they know more than the Bible...

asuustrike2009:

I know but does the Bible state it compulsory? If it's please tell me
Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
Zeze06:
The Bible "advises" on what should be done, right things that suits different circumstances,

Principles of right and wrong and leaves it to our discretion...

but some people who are now "very enlightened" feel they know more than the Bible...

Kk. But hope it's not sin if I didn't wear black sack clothes
Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by PasNina(m): 12:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
praizblog:

Women of God! Patience Ozokwor visits Eucharia Anunobi who recently lost her son.

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/08/patience-ozokwor-visits-eucharia.html?m=0

Umu Chineke
Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by Zeze06(m): 12:51pm On Aug 31, 2017
Who are you hoping to lose...?

asuustrike2009:

Kk. But hope it's not sin if I didn't wear black sack clothes
Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by silibaba: 2:14pm On Aug 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

arrogance

Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 31, 2017
Zeze06:
Who are you hoping to lose...?

No one
Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by 701ecilana: 5:19pm On Aug 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are a very heartless and a wicked person. How can you say that to a woman who just lost her only child?

What is wrong with these people, Lord!!!!!

Those who gave you 10likes are demons like you. Grow up quickly so that you can kill your only Child and pose for a picture. May every Child you ever have die and see how sweet it is.

Nyam.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by 701ecilana: 5:19pm On Aug 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are a very heartless and a wicked person. How can you say that to a woman who just lost her only child?

What is wrong with this people, Lord!!!!!

Those who gave you 10likes are demons like you. Grow up quickly so that you can kill your only Child and pose for a picture.

You disgust me.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by babs50g: 5:48pm On Aug 31, 2017
In as much as God owns the key to our lives.
genotype status is a very good measure which will make one to be careful.
sorry for her loss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedian Akpororo Pictured With His Twins / Linda Osifo Acquires A House In Lagos, Now A Landlady (Photos) / Ebube Nwagbo's Mother Is Dead (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.