Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,973 members, 7,821,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Range Rover Sport In Adorable Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Range Rover Sport In Adorable Photos (37198 Views)

Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) / Actress Tayo Sobola Rocks Mermaid Attire As She Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday / Tayo Sobola Accused Of Being A Cultist Over Her Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Range Rover Sport In Adorable Photos by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 31, 2017
Who cares cry
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Range Rover Sport In Adorable Photos by vicola0281: 10:42am On Aug 31, 2017
shey na thru Yoruba acting she buy range Rover isssokay
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Range Rover Sport In Adorable Photos by olusola200: 10:43am On Aug 31, 2017
Use what u have to get what u need
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Range Rover Sport In Adorable Photos by Ssms(m): 10:43am On Aug 31, 2017
All I see is fine lady n a sexy cleavage cool cool
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Range Rover Sport In Adorable Photos by fumiswtpusy(f): 10:45am On Aug 31, 2017
Wow my lovely sister from oduduwa republic.Fyn range rover,but I just hope she is neat.because to some people neatness is truly a rare gem.
Yoruba girls always rock.
Out of the betrayals,came a betrayal,betraying the betrayals.
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Range Rover Sport In Adorable Photos by Kendroid: 10:49am On Aug 31, 2017
So because a famous pesin snap picho in front of a Range Rover makes it hers abi!?! undecided

1 Like

Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Range Rover Sport In Adorable Photos by ActionsShure: 10:50am On Aug 31, 2017
Abegi
How much Yoruba movie dey pay
Abegi.
Opo
Nigerians wud snap with a range gotten from opo runs and stil live in a rented apartment
Bich
Cant wa8 till u start beggin us with your acct nos.
Opo cruising an accidented range from auctionexport
Abegi
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Range Rover Sport In Adorable Photos by KalyaniSprings(m): 11:31am On Aug 31, 2017
Such intelligent work on the subject and ideal way of writing here. I am really impressed!
steel spring in India

Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Range Rover Sport In Adorable Photos by obonujoker(m): 11:34am On Aug 31, 2017
What is this lady acting, well maybe she has other businesses
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Range Rover Sport In Adorable Photos by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 31, 2017
ShayGirl:
She's really adding weight..
that's what happens if u don't eat premature carrot but I mean big hard and strong lasting carrot

1 Like

Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Range Rover Sport In Adorable Photos by nnokwa042(m): 11:59am On Aug 31, 2017
Zeze06:
cheesy

God bless her hustle... At least na only the car she "flaunt"
with which film ? That she posed with range Rover don't make her the owner biko,
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Range Rover Sport In Adorable Photos by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
justscorchone:
Toto money sweet sha,me when like fcvk already persin go still kon pay me ontop,girls lucky sha
yeah but the maintenance is very expensive especially with so many STDs around town... neat and tidy ones are scare this days
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Range Rover Sport In Adorable Photos by holluphemydavid(m): 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2017
sotayo ganga,hardwork pays even na d ass suffer for it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Range Rover Sport In Adorable Photos by Zeze06(m): 12:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
Bros na as I see I talk am oo grin

I have never heard her name before

nnokwa042:
with which film ? That she posed with range Rover don't make her the owner biko,
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Range Rover Sport In Adorable Photos by raysplashinfo(m): 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2017
Zeze06:
cheesy

God bless her hustle... At least na only the car she "flaunt"
Oga, what of the ass she flaunt?
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Range Rover Sport In Adorable Photos by Zeze06(m): 12:54pm On Aug 31, 2017
I didn't see o
raysplashinfo:
Oga, what of the ass she flaunt?
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Range Rover Sport In Adorable Photos by raysplashinfo(m): 12:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
tongue
Zeze06:
I didn't see o
Oga, look am wella..
d thing self fi sacred our presidential rats. cool
Zeze06:
I didn't see o
Oga, look am wella..
d thing self fi sacred our presidential rats.
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Range Rover Sport In Adorable Photos by Zeze06(m): 1:11pm On Aug 31, 2017
I left my lenses @home....

raysplashinfo:
tongue Oga, look am wella..
d thing self fi sacred our presidential rats. cool Oga, look am wella..
d thing self fi sacred our presidential rats.
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Range Rover Sport In Adorable Photos by nogoodadvice(m): 1:15pm On Aug 31, 2017
ShayGirl:
She's really adding weight..

Hmmmmmmm

We know
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Range Rover Sport In Adorable Photos by shegie(m): 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2017
U SELF DON BUY RANGE FOR WHICH WORK DEY DO..........U DON JOIN THE CREW B DAT OF OLOSHOS
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Range Rover Sport In Adorable Photos by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 31, 2017
sprintscr7:

yeah but the maintenance is very expensive especially with so many STDs around town... neat and tidy ones are scare this days

Tru that Tru that
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Range Rover Sport In Adorable Photos by ShayGirl(f): 2:19pm On Aug 31, 2017
nogoodadvice:

Hmmmmmmm

We know

Who asked u? undecided
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Range Rover Sport In Adorable Photos by Topcoder1: 2:22pm On Aug 31, 2017
folakemigeh:
My sweet sister is getting fat o sad

But still beautiful though kiss

Trying to reach you via DM. Could you please reply?
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Range Rover Sport In Adorable Photos by nogoodadvice(m): 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
ShayGirl:

Who asked u? undecided

Sweetheart calm down na grin

By d way I was only capping my mind
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Range Rover Sport In Adorable Photos by oodua1stson: 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
She no fine again wet she don't de fat
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Range Rover Sport In Adorable Photos by ShayGirl(f): 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2017
nogoodadvice:

Sweetheart calm down na grin

By d way I was only capping my mind

Lol grin grin
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Range Rover Sport In Adorable Photos by nogoodadvice(m): 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2017
ShayGirl:

Lol grin grin

U won't just shine teeths to me

U shud also buy me a cow to apologise
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Range Rover Sport In Adorable Photos by ShayGirl(f): 10:54pm On Aug 31, 2017
nogoodadvice:

U won't just shine teeths to me

U shud also buy me a cow to apologise

Bt I'm not celebrating salah na...don't worry till December na, cheesy cheesy...

1 Like

Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Range Rover Sport In Adorable Photos by Funjosh(m): 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2017
money121:
Ok

Idi do Owo..
That her pimples face na big NO for me tonguetongue

Which side you dey for Akesan, I dey Egan now I nova see meet chop. tongue
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Range Rover Sport In Adorable Photos by nogoodadvice(m): 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2017
ShayGirl:

Bt I'm not celebrating salah na...don't worry till December na, cheesy cheesy...

Okay share me ur contact in place of d cow grin
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Range Rover Sport In Adorable Photos by money121(m): 9:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
Funjosh:

Which side you dey for Akesan, I dey Egan now I nova see meet chop. tongue

Egan?
Adegboyega Street..
No 1

We own that street..

The 3rd building from the palace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nina: 'Collins Has Moved On And I'm Building A Brand' / Sharon Adeleke, Davido's Sister Gives Some Of Her Items To Sow Seed For Jesus / Lota Chukwu Steps Out In Cleavage-Baring Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.