Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Toke Makinwa Pens Touching Post-humous Birthday Tribute To Her Mum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Pens Touching Post-humous Birthday Tribute To Her Mum (349 Views)

Photos From The Celebration Of Ibidunni Ighodalo Post Humous 40th BIRTHDAY / How Instagram Ruined My Self-Esteem - Actress, Rosy Meurer Shares Touching Post / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Pens Touching Post-humous Birthday Tribute To Her Mum by Nollyzonenews: 7:51am On Aug 31, 2017
Newly Nollywood Actress Toke Makinwa penned a touching post-humous birthday tribute to her biological mum who died in a house fire when she was 8 years old .She wrote
were here you'll be a year older but you not so I pray for your soul. My beautiful Rose � Happy Birthday Mama, as I grow older I miss you more than words can tell, I wonder how close we would be if you were here, I carry you in my heart always ❤️ I celebrate you everyday. You served God, you were kind and your light shines still.
Keep resting, keep praying for us, keep watching over us� #August31 #myvirgoqueen

http://news.nollyzone.com/toke-makinwa-pens-touching-post-humous-birthday-tribute-mum/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: Toke Makinwa Pens Touching Post-humous Birthday Tribute To Her Mum by medolab90(m): 7:59am On Aug 31, 2017
Re: Toke Makinwa Pens Touching Post-humous Birthday Tribute To Her Mum by NaijaCelebrity: 8:18am On Aug 31, 2017
so sweet
Re: Toke Makinwa Pens Touching Post-humous Birthday Tribute To Her Mum by MrNollyzone: 8:33am On Aug 31, 2017
nice
Re: Toke Makinwa Pens Touching Post-humous Birthday Tribute To Her Mum by kidap: 8:35am On Aug 31, 2017
toke makinwa
Re: Toke Makinwa Pens Touching Post-humous Birthday Tribute To Her Mum by Mrsoundoro(m): 8:36am On Aug 31, 2017
awww grin grin grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Pens Touching Post-humous Birthday Tribute To Her Mum by GidifeedNews: 8:38am On Aug 31, 2017
Happy Birthday Ma

(1) (Reply)

Actress Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The New Wavy "Eyebrow" Trend In Social Media / Lala Your Attention Is Needed / Help!!! Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.