Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,029 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Any Nairalander Living In Serbia,bosnia-herzegovina Or Croatia? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nairalander Living In Serbia,bosnia-herzegovina Or Croatia? (17942 Views)

Am Going To Serbia.. Any Nigerian In Serbia. Or Friend Of A Friend. PLEASE Holla / Any Nairalander Living In Rhode Island/massachusets/connecticut In Usa? / Any Nairalander Living In Iceland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Nairalander Living In Serbia,bosnia-herzegovina Or Croatia? by mysisi(f): 7:33am On Jul 21, 2010
Thank you jpk I also visit serbia from time to time I had my son there too so I think I can say a bit about the country. Serbs dont like changes anything they dont know about is frowened upon if introduced to them.They are haughty and proud they feel like they know all there is to life.If you marry the girlfriend you will have to deal with the mother inlaw they are stone headed. No good jobs there too and certainly no good pay.Nigeria is better than serbia economicaly plus their youths are lazy.
Re: Any Nairalander Living In Serbia,bosnia-herzegovina Or Croatia? by Eire(f): 4:42pm On Sep 14, 2010
An experience of living in either one of those countries is different for everyone.All of the people here are advising you on the basis of their own experiences or what they have heard from others.There is no need to be using the bad words that our youths are lazy or that mother in law is soemthing you should be aware of.There are examples as such,but you can not talk for every individual,so please keep your comments of such nature for yourself.Just because it happened to you,does not mean it will also happen to him.As for the person who posted this question.I wouldnt be sure if you are gonna have a great life in Serbia.There are some nigerians there,but way too little comparing to some western european countries.And there is racism there involved as well.Not in all areas,but it does exist.As for the job and economical and financial situation,unless you have a good connection it is very hard to get a job.You also might feel lonely at times if you can not adapt too well.But if you can,im sure her family and other non racists will be more than welcoming towards you.All you can do is try and see it for yourself.I am serbian myself and i am married to nigerian national.We never tried living there,but knowing my husband too well,i dont think he would adapt at all.So we are sticking to western europe for now and nigeria later on as it is my husbands home land and i grew up with nigerians before i met him.So to you good luck in trying to live in Serbia.All the best. smiley
Re: Any Nairalander Living In Serbia,bosnia-herzegovina Or Croatia? by mysisi(f): 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2010
@ Eire

Are you sure you are serb? da li si ti iz srbje? I know for sure that racism is not an issue in Serbia maybe its the part of serbia I dont know you are talking about? I also know serbs fear trying anything new They often stick to what they know.
Re: Any Nairalander Living In Serbia,bosnia-herzegovina Or Croatia? by Eire(f): 11:30pm On Sep 16, 2010
@ Mysisi

Da,ja sam cista Srpkinja.Dijelom iz Srbije,a dijelom iz Republike Srpske i Hrvatske.I am Serb and when i say serb, i mean full serb.I didn't say whole Serbia is racist.I was reffering to parts that i have heard of as in Belgrade.And the people that have experienced it.That is what i even said in the last post.Maybe it just happened to be the wrong time and wrong place.And as for Republic of Srpska( close to Croatian border),you would get a lot of stares,rather than racism and down in the village,people are very curious and very welcoming.Serbs who want to stick to themselves are people that i can't define.They are afraid to get to know the unknown,but the ones who are 'open' to everything,they are very friendly and welcoming.As for Nigeria standing better economically than Serbia,i wouldnt agree with that.The problem of both countries is corruption.And the leaders itself.Nigeria does have oil and does have resources to be rich country,but the reason there are still many poor people there is because of the president and senators and different kings who are all driving the jeeps and God knows what.And there are even Nigerians who would cheat their own bros or sister.Likewise in Serbia.It is all the same.But i still believe Serbia stands economically better than Nigeria.If i may ask are you Nigerian yourself?If you are,what part and what tribe?

1 Like

Re: Any Nairalander Living In Serbia,bosnia-herzegovina Or Croatia? by Eire(f): 11:50pm On Sep 16, 2010
@ jpk

Bros, abeg why u dey verse like dis na?Wettin u dey worry dem wit yr own experience?If Naija na be better den Serbia,why you dey live mama Africa behind?No be a lie its d way u say em,but are you sure you no go cross limit with your mouth?The experience might have been like that for you, but it doesnt mean it will be like that for the others.I am not defending my country,but it is not as bad as you are saying.As far as i know.Why dont you visit other countries where Nigerians are living?For example,Italy.You will not find one nigerian that will not complain about it.I went there with my husband.Italians dont even like to hear white speaking english,talkless of blacks.Police controlling blacks for papers on the street,giving you dirty looks if they see you with blacks.Unbelievable.As for naija babes living low life,it might be true in some cases,comparing to naija girls marrying western european men.But may i tell you how it is for naija babes marrying naija brothers?I know Nigeria too well as i grew up with nigerians myself and i have nigerian husband,so please bros,dont talk general population.There are always exceptions everywhere. Na true talk u dey talk yr own experience.May u not talk em for others.No be a lie everyone is different.
Re: Any Nairalander Living In Serbia,bosnia-herzegovina Or Croatia? by mysisi(f): 11:26pm On Sep 18, 2010
@ Eire

I am Nigerian with serbian ties.Uchim srpski ali ne dobro pricam srpski. Hope you are enjoying Nigeria. Whenever I visit serbia I stay at sremska mitrovica. You know, vojvodina. lacu noc.
Re: Any Nairalander Living In Serbia,bosnia-herzegovina Or Croatia? by sherrify: 12:24am On Sep 19, 2010
@POSTER,
IF U ARE GOING TO RESIDE WITH UR GIRLFRIEND IN SERBIA I THINK U WILL BE ABLE TO COPE THAN SUM1 WIHTOUT A GIRLFRIEND BEFORE MOVING,THOU I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT SERBIA A FRIEND OF MINE WAS THERE TO RESIDE BUT RAN BACK TO NIGERIA,AS FOR SAREJEVO,BOSNIA & HERZOGOVINA I KNOW LITTLE OF THERE AS I ONCE VISITED I NEVER SAW A BLACK IN DAT PLACE,COUPLE OF THEM TYPICAL MUSLIMS AND COULD LOOK AT U LIKE SAY THEM NEVER SEE BLACK MAN BEFORE, ALL IN ALL GO IN PEACE UR GIRL WILL SAVE U ALOT BUT LITTLE ADVICE NO WAKA FOR LATE NIGHT WITH UR BABE AS SAREJEVO GUYS GO TAKE SLAP DO U WELL,
Re: Any Nairalander Living In Serbia,bosnia-herzegovina Or Croatia? by jpk: 8:57am On Dec 02, 2010
@all ninja
am still begging any body from nigeria not to come to serbia,is better in nigeria than serbia.i have gone to all eu countries have never seen any village like serbia,please better go to obudu to enjoy that ticket and visa fees.

1 Like

Re: Any Nairalander Living In Serbia,bosnia-herzegovina Or Croatia? by jpk: 9:26am On Dec 23, 2010
racism in belgrade serbia.
how can a medical student be a racist,this group of student have open racism against african and other ethnic origin
visnjic mili,gorana pecotic,zvezdana jemuovic,marinela grabovac.i cant believe what i saw and had from them.
using monkey pics as african pple,and saying how stupid and bad africans are.
when and how will civilization come to this pple.

what to do ?
Re: Any Nairalander Living In Serbia,bosnia-herzegovina Or Croatia? by kennybuda: 7:13pm On Jun 03, 2011
na piking pocket na him you wan go do for that area coz i know them and i don dey all those area lol maybe na training for piking pocket na him this bros wan go do hehehehehehe
Re: Any Nairalander Living In Serbia,bosnia-herzegovina Or Croatia? by lepasharon(f): 6:35pm On Jun 04, 2011
i might be going 2 bulgaria for uni. Reasuure me guys! i dont even kno hw im going 2 cope dere .its very cold ,i dont even kno if there is any black ppl, church nko?i kno dey dont realli beleieve in God.I wonder wat ill be eating! If anyone know about Eastern Europe culture abeg reassureme.

1 Like

Re: Any Nairalander Living In Serbia,bosnia-herzegovina Or Croatia? by kennybuda: 10:23pm On Jun 04, 2011
hey bulgarians are authodust christian they belive in God, they are alot of nigerians living in sofia man cheers
Re: Any Nairalander Living In Serbia,bosnia-herzegovina Or Croatia? by ike4live3: 9:17pm On Sep 14, 2013
Pls i want to know how easy it will for an illegal immigrate in montenegro to cross into other countrys. Pless i need reply from any body that live or knows much about montenegro.
Re: Any Nairalander Living In Serbia,bosnia-herzegovina Or Croatia? by Buddhar(m): 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
jpk:
please i beg who ever is planning to move to serbia not to cos u will regreat it.its better u stay back in nigeria,abakeleke is better than serbia,recism,calling u names on the street like monkey,its the most annoying place to stay in europe,no job ,no happiness,u will be depressed as soon as u step in.footballers cant afford normal life,those married to local men are living under low level of life compare to nija babes married to other european men,iam here for 6yrs i can tell u all about serbian.
Jpk are you still in Serbia?
Re: Any Nairalander Living In Serbia,bosnia-herzegovina Or Croatia? by Lawsuit: 4:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
Jpk.You were treated fairly in Serbia,by Serbs.You were the one who acted racist.People in Serbia are poor yes but not racist or haters.You were treated with respect and showed no respect back.As to the team of nairaland reading this.I AM GOING TO SUE YOU AND PAMELA LARSEN JOY(jpk),if this untruthful racist comment by jpk about me Mili Visnjic is not removed.May I remind all that one of my daughters who I love is Jamaican,that's right I have a black daughter whom I love and support very much!!!,so than how possibly can I be racist
jpk.you are racist.nairaland TEAM.FINAL WARNING!THIS IS THE SECOND ONE!ERASE THAT HATEFULL POST WHICH HAS DIRTIED UP MY CAREER AND NAME FOR SO LONG NOW,OR I WILL AND AM AS WE SPEAK LOOKING FOR BEST LAWYERS TO SUE FOR "DEFORMATION OF CHARACTER" FINAL WARNING!
Regards
Dr.Visnjic Mili

P.S.Every time I Google my name "racist" comes up because of jpk.Enough hate!

Next time you will be contacted by my lawyer,both jpk and nairaland if my name is not removed!

NOW!!
Re: Any Nairalander Living In Serbia,bosnia-herzegovina Or Croatia? by Lawsuit: 4:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lawsuit:
Jpk.You were treated fairly in Serbia,by Serbs.You were the one who acted racist.People in Serbia are poor yes but not racist or haters.You were treated with respect and showed no respect back.As to the team of nairaland reading this.I AM GOING TO SUE YOU AND PAMELA LARSEN JOY(jpk),if this untruthful racist comment by jpk about me Mili Visnjic is not removed.May I remind all that one of my daughters who I love is Jamaican,that's right I have a black daughter whom I love and support very much!!!,so than how possibly can I be racist
jpk.you are racist.nairaland TEAM.FINAL WARNING!THIS IS THE SECOND ONE!ERASE THAT HATEFULL POST WHICH HAS DIRTIED UP MY CAREER AND NAME FOR SO LONG NOW,OR I WILL AND AM AS WE SPEAK LOOKING FOR BEST LAWYERS TO SUE FOR "DEFORMATION OF CHARACTER" FINAL WARNING!
Regards
Dr.Visnjic Mili

P.S.Every time I Google my name "racist" comes up because of jpk.Enough hate!

Next time you will be contacted by my lawyer,both jpk and nairaland if my name is not removed!

NOW!!
Re: Any Nairalander Living In Serbia,bosnia-herzegovina Or Croatia? by worry359(m): 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
[quote author=Lawsuit post=41488921][/quote]

Lawsuit You are funny man! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Perhaps funny in da head. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Any Nairalander Living In Serbia,bosnia-herzegovina Or Croatia? by claremont(m): 5:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lawsuit:
if this untruthful racist comment by jpk about me Mili Visnjic is not removed.May I remind all that one of my daughters who I love is Jamaican,that's right I have a black daughter whom I love and support very much!!!,so than how possibly can I be racist

This is the same old argument, ''I'm not racist, my best friend is black''. Racism has nothing to do with the way you treat people of another color that you know, it's how you treat people of another color that you don't know that makes you a racist. I just felt I should point this out.
Re: Any Nairalander Living In Serbia,bosnia-herzegovina Or Croatia? by Omohwunmi: 1:15am On Jan 13
Hello I want to ask how easy was it for u to located their embassy here in Nigeria or where is their embassy located?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Air France Leaves Lagos-bound Passengers Stranded In Paris / For Those Traveling For Yuletide, How Much Is Your Transport Fare? / 28 Days, 10000 Miles, Railway In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.