Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,694 members, 7,809,621 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Pls I Need Help On How To Spot Fake And Original Memory Card... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls I Need Help On How To Spot Fake And Original Memory Card... (1079 Views)

How Much Can A 32gb Original Memory Card Cost? / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### / How Do You Really Differentiate Between Fake / Original Memory Cards? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Help On How To Spot Fake And Original Memory Card... by Floridax(m): 8:55am On Aug 31, 2017
pls i need help from the experts .....

pls tell me how to spot fake and original memory card (32gb)... am tired f buying fake 32gb...

i bought two last year ...they didn't even last up to six months .....am tired.....and i need 32gb to contain all my files....
Re: Pls I Need Help On How To Spot Fake And Original Memory Card... by smartty68(m): 9:03am On Aug 31, 2017
Floridax:
pls i need help from the experts .....

pls tell me how to spot fake and original memory card (32gb)... am tired f buying fake 32gb...

i bought two last year ...they didn't even last up to six months .....am tired.....and i need 32gb to contain all my files....
Its really difficulty spoting a fake SDCARD these days but you could get it online aliexpress.com or download SD INSIGHT app on playstore. Or you could try connecting it to a computer and try sending files in and out to check the writing(transfer) speed
Re: Pls I Need Help On How To Spot Fake And Original Memory Card... by pizzylee(m): 9:06am On Aug 31, 2017
mix hypo with blended onions ,rub it in ur face by exactly 5:17am in d morning b4 u go out
Re: Pls I Need Help On How To Spot Fake And Original Memory Card... by MarkWayne89: 10:36am On Aug 31, 2017
Mostly, it's the price. If it's way too cheap, then you have all the reasons to be suspicious.
Re: Pls I Need Help On How To Spot Fake And Original Memory Card... by yusfatedeeprof(m): 11:04am On Aug 31, 2017
Buy "advance class10 memory card" bought 32gb for #3000 like 3years ago......still working
Re: Pls I Need Help On How To Spot Fake And Original Memory Card... by CTechHub(m): 12:49pm On Aug 31, 2017
yusfatedeeprof:
Buy "advance class10 memory card" bought 32gb for #3000 like 3years ago......still working

I also bought memory card of this same brand and size and same period (3 yrs ago) but every now and then, my phone tells me that the memory card hv been removed when I didn't remove it. It continued till I got frustrated and decided to get a new one. This time I bought San disk of 16gb; the memory card is still serving me uptill today.

@Op, get a San Disk. Don't forget to test it and also let d person know beforehand that you are returning it if d unusual happens. Buy sealed one and from people that has shop not from road side hawkers
Re: Pls I Need Help On How To Spot Fake And Original Memory Card... by Floridax(m): 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
thanks .alot guys ..i will do as u all have said.....i appreciate ur help
Re: Pls I Need Help On How To Spot Fake And Original Memory Card... by adeniyilamlek(m): 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
advance ke i av difference size of dis brand dat got corrupt 2 64gig advance keep saying write protected 16gig stop working during transfering some file from d computer 8gig read only 2gig hmmm all diskpart and command stuff not working it better to kuku go for better phone wey get huge inner memory
Re: Pls I Need Help On How To Spot Fake And Original Memory Card... by yusfatedeeprof(m): 11:20am On Sep 01, 2017
CTechHub:

I also bought memory card of this same brand and size and same period (3 yrs ago) but every now and then, my phone tells me that the memory card hv been removed when I didn't remove it. It continued till I got frustrated and decided to get a new one. This time I bought San disk of 16gb; the memory card is still serving me uptill today.

@Op, get a San Disk. Don't forget to test it and also let d person know beforehand that you are returning it if d unusual happens. Buy sealed one and from people that has shop not from road side hawkers
Their are so many fake San Disk out there.... it's hard to tell from the original

Re: Pls I Need Help On How To Spot Fake And Original Memory Card... by Ebubemg(m): 6:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
Original

Re: Pls I Need Help On How To Spot Fake And Original Memory Card... by Floridax(m): 9:00am On Sep 02, 2017
Ebubemg:
Original
wow ...how much ....and where did u buy them?
Re: Pls I Need Help On How To Spot Fake And Original Memory Card... by Ebubemg(m): 10:07am On Sep 02, 2017
Floridax:
wow ...how much ....and where did u buy them?
from AliExpress
Re: Pls I Need Help On How To Spot Fake And Original Memory Card... by Floridax(m): 12:45pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ebubemg:
from AliExpress
wow .how much for the 32gb?
Re: Pls I Need Help On How To Spot Fake And Original Memory Card... by Ebubemg(m): 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
Floridax:
wow .how much for the 32gb?
14 dollars

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Tecno Spark K7, I Need Reviews From You Guys / Thumbnail# / Any Available Redmi Note 4x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.