Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Daddy Freeze Blasts Nigerians Falling for U.S Lottery winner's online scam - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Blasts Nigerians Falling for U.S Lottery winner's online scam (19102 Views)

Daddy Freeze Blasts Traffic Violators: "Who Used Nigeria’s Pant To Do Yahoo?" / Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Nigerians Falling for U.S Lottery winner's online scam by naijaboiy: 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2017
This went viral yesterday. grin

So many people following the fake account and reposting it on their pages. Nigerians are really greedy but freeze should still shut the Fück up sha!
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Nigerians Falling for U.S Lottery winner's online scam by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Nigerians Falling for U.S Lottery winner's online scam by Greenbullet(m): 12:30pm On Aug 31, 2017
Awoof de run belle
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Nigerians Falling for U.S Lottery winner's online scam by Orodje(m): 12:34pm On Aug 31, 2017
If you say Nigerians have low IQ because of that then you will also say Whites have the lowest IQ for falling for Naija scammers everyday

Daddyfreeze use your commonsense, anybody can fall for scam even Bill Gates, its just that I never see am bomb yet cool
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Nigerians Falling for U.S Lottery winner's online scam by Uyi168: 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2017
danduj:
Today is the end of August
Today is the end of poverty
Today is the end of sorrows
Today is the end of rejection
Toady is the end of joblessness
Today is the end of bad things happening
to you May your prayers be answered as we
approach the month of September
From today. the blessing of the Lord which maketh rich
and adds no sorrow shall be upon you and your family...IJN AMEN
U probably said the same thing for the month of july..hmm
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Nigerians Falling for U.S Lottery winner's online scam by bleskid: 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
fratermathy:
Too much poverty is the cause.
sout up ... U dont know,, u dont know they no pay people way comment .. Which kind comment be that... Be care full here
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Nigerians Falling for U.S Lottery winner's online scam by bleskid: 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
my conutry is great belive
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Nigerians Falling for U.S Lottery winner's online scam by dominique(f): 12:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
This is what I'm facing on the business and investment sections on a daily basis angry. I keep wondering how people with access to the internet can be so dumb. They expose themselves to scammers by foolishly droping their contact details to any get rich quick thread they see. I don talk tire, I can only pray they receive sense before they empty their bank accounts to scammers.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Nigerians Falling for U.S Lottery winner's online scam by successinlife: 12:48pm On Aug 31, 2017
iamJ:
Since freeze started dating that cook, his mouth has become very sharp, its too much food that is doing him

Nigerians are giving him too much attention and he feels he has the right and solution to everything.daddyfreez is a rejected Romanian.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Nigerians Falling for U.S Lottery winner's online scam by MTKbudapest(m): 12:58pm On Aug 31, 2017
maybe he almost fall for it b4 sense fall on him. grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Nigerians Falling for U.S Lottery winner's online scam by femifemi1(m): 12:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
$5000 just like that...people can be funny
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Nigerians Falling for U.S Lottery winner's online scam by chukzyfcbb: 1:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
dude made lots of sense.
I agree with him when he says most Nigerians pay tithe not because they love God but because they want to secure the rest of their pay, that's very true.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Nigerians Falling for U.S Lottery winner's online scam by Bluffly: 1:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
Only thieves and greedy ones can fall for that. You tweet and get $5k. Ole barawos
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Nigerians Falling for U.S Lottery winner's online scam by fadaonyenna(m): 1:10pm On Aug 31, 2017
darnley16:
FU , go out there hustle and end these things yourself
Yu killed it bro grin grin
Lazy pipul spend all dia lyfz shawting I claim it insyd chc tongue

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Nigerians Falling for U.S Lottery winner's online scam by marooh: 1:34pm On Aug 31, 2017
Nigeria is where all the scam are been tested before going to the main market grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Nigerians Falling for U.S Lottery winner's online scam by ivolt: 1:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
Freeze is being stupid, there are gullible people everywhere in the world
especially when desperation sets in.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Nigerians Falling for U.S Lottery winner's online scam by Greatzeus(m): 2:09pm On Aug 31, 2017
bleskid:
sout up ... U dont know,, u dont know they no pay people way comment .. Which kind comment be that... Be care full here
Is this English or Pidgin Or both grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Nigerians Falling for U.S Lottery winner's online scam by kelzgie: 2:10pm On Aug 31, 2017
KayDEAN:
80 percent of people fell for the misleading tweet.

BUT 100 PERCENT OF PEOPLE ARE SURPRISED DADY FREEZE JUST SPOKE COMMON SENSE FOR THE FIRST TIME
Tomorrow.. you'd still come and say.. he jes made sense for the first time...are you that bad cerebrally?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Nigerians Falling for U.S Lottery winner's online scam by benzene00: 2:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
KayDEAN:
80 percent of people fell for the misleading tweet.

BUT 100 PERCENT OF PEOPLE ARE SURPRISED DADY FREEZE JUST SPOKE COMMON SENSE FOR THE FIRST TIME
if 100% are surprised

then where is the 80% from?

sense fall on ur coconut head
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Nigerians Falling for U.S Lottery winner's online scam by FellaL: 2:30pm On Aug 31, 2017
LOOL

iamJ:
Since freeze started dating that cook, his mouth has become very sharp, its too much food that is doing him
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Nigerians Falling for U.S Lottery winner's online scam by bleskid: 3:48pm On Aug 31, 2017
i
Greatzeus:

both how far my guy kiss i
Greatzeus:

both how far my guy
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Nigerians Falling for U.S Lottery winner's online scam by zylla(m): 8:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
CEOYOMZZYBLOG:
[img]https://4.bp..com/--UVPCyxNac8/Wafbu5GL27I/AAAAAAAADkc/q4HFhyuvBeMszJEt9sWYVyQyfz9nTZa3QCLcBGAs/s320/Untitled.png[/img]

OAP Daddy Freeze has reacted to a viral tweet by an obviously fake Oprah Winfery asking people to retweet the handle of US biggest single lottery winner ,Mavis Wanczy in exchange for cash .

The handle is obviously fake handle is also asking them to drop email addresses and account details in order to claim their 5000 dollar cash gifts from her.

Sadly thousands,even Nigerians are falling for it.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-QElF6m9183E/WafcGm8PhRI/AAAAAAAADkk/zxWmHirX560cLbTYmiZzng7qvvHUAx_qACLcBGAs/s320/Untitled-2.png[/img]

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/08/daddy-freezen6-blast-nigerians-falling.html?m=1

Na today? Nigerians fall for anything, even the so-called "educated ones" amongst us

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Young Lady Is Taking Instagram By Storm Because Of Her Rich Skin Tone / Banky W Shows Off His PVC He Picked Up Today / Uche Jumbo Looks Fabulous In A Prints Kaftan (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.