Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Create Your First Virus - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Create Your First Virus (1435 Views)

A Python Program To Check The Risk Of Corona Virus. / Learn How To Create Your Own Admob Self Clicking App Here / How To Remove Paint Virus From Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Create Your First Virus by hobyner(m): 11:14am On Aug 31, 2017
Creating a PC virus is not as difficult as it may seem. In this tutorial I will show you how to create a virus with ease.

STEPS
1. Open notepad
2. Type the following:
start virus.bat
virus.bat
3. Now save the file as: virus.bat
(Important: the file extension ".bat" is crucial for your Virus to work)
4. Launch your virus

You can watch the video tutorial on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rzv7AkGIMWw&feature=youtu.be&a
Follow me on Instagram @og.obinna or visite my website for more video tutorials and web design/development posts.

Re: Create Your First Virus by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 31, 2017
how cn i make money from d virus created?

1 Like

Re: Create Your First Virus by correctguy101(m): 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2017
dayo2me:
how cn i make money from d virus created?

Badt pikin, I dey with you jor. grin

OP yes coman'answer, how can we make money from the virus?
Re: Create Your First Virus by correctguy101(m): 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2017
OP, the video is blocked from Nigerians o, the owner know say vexing Bros Dem plenty his grin
Re: Create Your First Virus by hobyner(m): 12:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
Go to my website homepage, it's in the YouTube videos section.
Re: Create Your First Virus by correctguy101(m): 3:23am On Sep 01, 2017
hobyner:
Go to my website homepage, it's in the YouTube videos section.

and what's your website? or u want daddy to think it out
Re: Create Your First Virus by hobyner(m): 12:25pm On Sep 02, 2017
correctguy101:

and what's your website? or u want daddy to think it out

www.drag.com.ng
Re: Create Your First Virus by raymod170(m): 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
making money from the virus you just created sounds funny to me because people won't even care for such type of virus since it doesn't perform any major function that would be of benefit to an individual I suggest you make more research and create something more useful than this cheers
Re: Create Your First Virus by correctguy101(m): 2:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
raymod170:
making money from the virus you just created sounds funny to me because people won't even care for such type of virus since it doesn't perform any major function that would be of benefit to an individual I suggest you make more research and create something more useful than this cheers

Seconded. But me thinks if d virus is unique enough to accept only the antivirus you created then you can bank on it.

Bio-viruses are also created with the intention of making money and population control, provided only you can make the antidote.
Re: Create Your First Virus by raymod170(m): 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
am a bit confused with your opinion on bio virus
thought we where talking about computer virus

But anyway creating a virus that is smart to bypass AV is something that involve deep knowledge in computer programming of worms, Trojans and keyloggers which is beyond what you copy and paste on google or YouTube
Re: Create Your First Virus by correctguy101(m): 3:29pm On Sep 02, 2017
raymod170:
am a bit confused with your opinion on bio virus
thought we where talking about computer virus

But anyway creating a virus that is smart to bypass AV is something that involve deep knowledge in computer programming of worms, Trojans and keyloggers which is beyond what you copy and paste on google or YouTube

Sorry for the confusion bro, wasn't intentional. Was just trying to make something clear that no matter the kind of virus, making money from one remains the same.

Have an antidote or antivirus and you can bank on it.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Programmers In Abuja / Software Developers Wanted In Lagos / Download AOL Desktop Gold For Windows 10 (april 2020)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.