Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Hurricane Harvey:Flooded Cars During Harvey Will Be Sold Out With No Flood Label - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Hurricane Harvey:Flooded Cars During Harvey Will Be Sold Out With No Flood Label (2804 Views)

☑☑ FREE NMVTIS REPORT, MILEAGE & FLOOD VIN/CHASSIS HISTORY CHECKS ☑☑ / Hurricane Harvey Submerged Cars Could Be On Their Way To Nigeria(Pics) / ➜ ➜ ➜ FREE FLOOD DAMAGED VEHICLE CHECKS➜➜ ➜ +234-806-036-5068 ➜ ➜ ➜ ➜ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hurricane Harvey:Flooded Cars During Harvey Will Be Sold Out With No Flood Label by computerglobal(m): 11:29am On Aug 31, 2017
[b]A half-million flooded cars and trucks could be scrapped after Harvey

There are scores of cars and trucks with water up to their windows and in some cases over the hood and roof.

In fact, the flooding is so extensive, Cox Automotive estimates a half-million vehicles may wind up in the scrap yard.

That means more cars, trucks and SUVs were parked on the street and in garages when Harvey swamped the city and surrounding areas.

With so many vehicles in the flood zone, auto insurers will be busy handling claims and cutting checks so flood victims can buy another car or truck.

Auto dealers are expecting a surge in business once Houston gets back on its feet

Those shopping for a used car may be surprised at the prices they see. Used-car values are already close to a record high

Meanwhile, not all of the flooded vehicles will wind up in the salvage yard. Many will be cleaned up and resold, often without the new buyer realizing they are buying a salvaged car or truck.

The resale of repaired flooded cars is not illegal, as long as the flood damage is disclosed on the title to buyers. After Hurricane Katrina, thousands of rebuilt flood vehicles were sold to unsuspecting buyers with titles that had been washed or reissued in a different state.

Half of the cars damaged get cleaned up and moved around the county with no notation of flood damage.

Dealers must disclose in writing if a vehicle has been branded.

A brand is a descriptive label assigned to a vehicle that appears on that vehicle’s title. This identifies the vehicle’s current or prior condition, such as junk, salvage or flood.

Anyone purchasing used vehicles in the months ahead. Please utilize our VINCheck and Report

Computerglobal helps you shop smart when you’re buying a car, and we guarantee you’re shopping smart when you request a Vin report(s) from us

Fast, no-hassle turn around

Fast Report Delivery
Contact us via sms or Whatsapp or via BBM below
Sms vin to 08060365068
Whatsapp vin to +234-806-036-5068
BBM Pin :D8BA2588
[/b]

2 Shares

Re: Hurricane Harvey:Flooded Cars During Harvey Will Be Sold Out With No Flood Label by nams77: 11:50am On Aug 31, 2017
My thoughts yesterday. And some may end up here

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Harvey:Flooded Cars During Harvey Will Be Sold Out With No Flood Label by Engrr(m): 11:58am On Aug 31, 2017
Op, this just came to my mind as I was going through this yesterday. That most of these cars will eventually end up in Naija
Re: Hurricane Harvey:Flooded Cars During Harvey Will Be Sold Out With No Flood Label by computerglobal(m): 12:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
Engrr:
Op, this just came to my mind as I was going through this yesterday. That most of these cars will eventually end up in Naija

grin grin

cc:Boss gazzuzz nurey diportivo princetom1 chukel
Re: Hurricane Harvey:Flooded Cars During Harvey Will Be Sold Out With No Flood Label by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2017
Engrr:

No wahala we are ready and waiting....

3 Likes

Re: Hurricane Harvey:Flooded Cars During Harvey Will Be Sold Out With No Flood Label by subtlemee(f): 12:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
Our igbo brothers are grinning and calculating right now

3 Likes

Re: Hurricane Harvey:Flooded Cars During Harvey Will Be Sold Out With No Flood Label by chukel(m): 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
computerglobal:

grin grin

cc:Boss gazzuzz nurey diportivo princetom1 chukel
don't worry boss. I avoid flooded vehicles like plague. At least u run VIN for me

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Harvey:Flooded Cars During Harvey Will Be Sold Out With No Flood Label by princetom1(m): 1:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
Please, make una come register for TOKUNBO 101 course o, so that una go fit identify flooded cars... Fees are relatively cheap... Thanks.. . Waiting to hear from u all especially computerglobal

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Harvey:Flooded Cars During Harvey Will Be Sold Out With No Flood Label by Readonee35L(m): 1:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
cool
Re: Hurricane Harvey:Flooded Cars During Harvey Will Be Sold Out With No Flood Label by princetom1(m): 1:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
chukel:
don't worry boss. I avoid flooded vehicles like plague. At least u run VIN for me

The one wey VIN no go carry nko? Hmnnn... . Or don't u know some will repackage their car and resell without declaring its real title (flooded)?
Re: Hurricane Harvey:Flooded Cars During Harvey Will Be Sold Out With No Flood Label by princetom1(m): 1:48pm On Aug 31, 2017
See as those pick up dey swim like say flood no reach their side... I need get myself a F-150 too
Re: Hurricane Harvey:Flooded Cars During Harvey Will Be Sold Out With No Flood Label by henrinco(m): 2:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
princetom1:
Please, make una come register for TOKUNBO 101 course o, so that una go fit identify flooded cars... Fees are relatively cheap... Thanks.. . Waiting to hear from u all especially computerglobal
Present!! grin
Re: Hurricane Harvey:Flooded Cars During Harvey Will Be Sold Out With No Flood Label by princetom1(m): 2:38pm On Aug 31, 2017
henrinco:

Present!! grin

Re: Hurricane Harvey:Flooded Cars During Harvey Will Be Sold Out With No Flood Label by computerglobal(m): 3:10pm On Aug 31, 2017
princetom1:

Present sir grin
Re: Hurricane Harvey:Flooded Cars During Harvey Will Be Sold Out With No Flood Label by princetom1(m): 4:08pm On Aug 31, 2017
computerglobal:

Present sir grin

Native doctor, wount u sign up? U just dey roam, abi u think say u go see herbs and leaves here? cheesy
Re: Hurricane Harvey:Flooded Cars During Harvey Will Be Sold Out With No Flood Label by computerglobal(m): 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
princetom1:

Native doctor, wount u sign up? U just dey roam, abi u think say u go see herbs and leaves here? cheesy

Lol am surprised ma self to see both babalawo and nativedoctor on nairaland grin grin

Abeg ooo na joke I dey ooo

Contact him directly grin grin
Check below

Re: Hurricane Harvey:Flooded Cars During Harvey Will Be Sold Out With No Flood Label by princetom1(m): 7:36pm On Aug 31, 2017
computerglobal:

Lol am surprised ma self to see both babalawo and nativedoctor on nairaland grin grin

Abeg ooo na joke I dey ooo

Contact him directly grin grin
Check below

You are looking for the gods trouble sir? Me just passing by o
Re: Hurricane Harvey:Flooded Cars During Harvey Will Be Sold Out With No Flood Label by computerglobal(m): 7:09am On Sep 01, 2017
princetom1:

You are looking for the gods trouble sir? Me just passing by o

Boss u dey fear..Abeg oooo me no mean am
Let me be going grin
Re: Hurricane Harvey:Flooded Cars During Harvey Will Be Sold Out With No Flood Label by ALPHAGUY: 7:25am On Sep 01, 2017
computerglobal:
[b]A half-million flooded cars and trucks could be scrapped after Harvey

There are scores of cars and trucks with water up to their windows and in some cases over the hood and roof.

In fact, the flooding is so extensive, Cox Automotive estimates a half-million vehicles may wind up in the scrap yard.

That means more cars, trucks and SUVs were parked on the street and in garages when Harvey swamped the city and surrounding areas.

With so many vehicles in the flood zone, auto insurers will be busy handling claims and cutting checks so flood victims can buy another car or truck.

Auto dealers are expecting a surge in business once Houston gets back on its feet

Those shopping for a used car may be surprised at the prices they see. Used-car values are already close to a record high

Meanwhile, not all of the flooded vehicles will wind up in the salvage yard. Many will be cleaned up and resold, often without the new buyer realizing they are buying a salvaged car or truck.

The resale of repaired flooded cars is not illegal, as long as the flood damage is disclosed on the title to buyers. After Hurricane Katrina, thousands of rebuilt flood vehicles were sold to unsuspecting buyers with titles that had been washed or reissued in a different state.

Half of the cars damaged get cleaned up and moved around the county with no notation of flood damage.

Dealers must disclose in writing if a vehicle has been branded.

A brand is a descriptive label assigned to a vehicle that appears on that vehicle’s title. This identifies the vehicle’s current or prior condition, such as junk, salvage or flood.

Anyone purchasing used vehicles in the months ahead. Please utilize our VINCheck and Report

Computerglobal helps you shop smart when you’re buying a car, and we guarantee you’re shopping smart when you request a Vin report(s) from us

Fast, no-hassle turn around

Fast Report Delivery
Contact us via sms or Whatsapp or via BBM below
Sms vin to 08060365068
Whatsapp vin to +234-806-036-5068
BBM Pin :D8BA2588
[/b]

NICE PIECE. THANKS

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Harvey:Flooded Cars During Harvey Will Be Sold Out With No Flood Label by princetom1(m): 7:40am On Sep 01, 2017
computerglobal:

Boss u dey fear..Abeg oooo me no mean am
Let me be going grin

He he he
Re: Hurricane Harvey:Flooded Cars During Harvey Will Be Sold Out With No Flood Label by Stormyweather(m): 8:00am On Sep 01, 2017
princetom1:

He he he
oga you are here abi and they are calling register in school (xiaomi thread). Kontinu o
Re: Hurricane Harvey:Flooded Cars During Harvey Will Be Sold Out With No Flood Label by princetom1(m): 9:06am On Sep 01, 2017
Stormyweather:
oga you are here abi and they are calling register in school (xiaomi thread). Kontinu o

Ha ha ha. I dey do 2 course at a time

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Harvey:Flooded Cars During Harvey Will Be Sold Out With No Flood Label by Stormyweather(m): 9:52am On Sep 01, 2017
princetom1:

Ha ha ha. I dey do 2 course at a time
lol naso o. You deal in cars? Or you into it
Re: Hurricane Harvey:Flooded Cars During Harvey Will Be Sold Out With No Flood Label by computerglobal(m): 1:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
What is title washing?

This is when a middleman intentionally hides a car's history as a flood-damaged vehicle
Re: Hurricane Harvey:Flooded Cars During Harvey Will Be Sold Out With No Flood Label by computerglobal(m): 10:27am On Sep 04, 2017
Buying a flood-damaged car comes with a lot of risk.

Free Flooded Damage Cars Check
https://www.nairaland.com/4030035/free-flooded-damage-cars-check

Re: Hurricane Harvey:Flooded Cars During Harvey Will Be Sold Out With No Flood Label by computerglobal(m): 8:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
computerglobal:
Buying a flood-damaged car comes with a lot of risk.

Free Flooded Damage Cars Check
https://www.nairaland.com/4030035/free-flooded-damage-cars-check
Re: Hurricane Harvey:Flooded Cars During Harvey Will Be Sold Out With No Flood Label by computerglobal(m): 11:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
The National Hurricane Center issued its first hurricane warnings for Florida overnight, warning residents that "preparations to protect life should be rushed to completion."
Re: Hurricane Harvey:Flooded Cars During Harvey Will Be Sold Out With No Flood Label by computerglobal(m): 9:15am On Sep 09, 2017
computerglobal:
The National Hurricane Center issued its first hurricane warnings for Florida overnight, warning residents that "preparations to protect life should be rushed to completion."

South Florida is already experiencing power outages, according to the Florida Power & Light Company.
Re: Hurricane Harvey:Flooded Cars During Harvey Will Be Sold Out With No Flood Label by computerglobal(m): 4:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
computerglobal:

South Florida is already experiencing power outages, according to the Florida Power & Light Company.

Hurricane Irma regained strength as it closed in on the Florida Keys early Sunday and forecasters monitored a crucial shift in its trajectory - just a few more miles to the west - that could keep its ferocious eye off the southwest Florida coast and over warm Gulf water.
Re: Hurricane Harvey:Flooded Cars During Harvey Will Be Sold Out With No Flood Label by computerglobal(m): 2:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
computerglobal:

Hurricane Irma regained strength as it closed in on the Florida Keys early Sunday and forecasters monitored a crucial shift in its trajectory - just a few more miles to the west - that could keep its ferocious eye off the southwest Florida coast and over warm Gulf water.

Hurricane Irma was downgraded to a tropical storm this morning as it continues to batter Florida with winds, torrential rain and dangerous storm surges. The storm has killed at least five and left nearly 6 million without power in the state.
Re: Hurricane Harvey:Flooded Cars During Harvey Will Be Sold Out With No Flood Label by computerglobal(m): 6:50am On Sep 17, 2017
Flood damaged cars to soon hit the open market

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo Toyota Sienna 2000 Model Accident Free 1.350k / Sold sold soldA1woof Tokunbo Drop Light For Sale N1.6million sold sold / 2003 Toyota Camry And Honda Accord I-vtec For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.