Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,520 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Gtb Test In Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtb Test In Abuja (3121 Views)

GTB Recruitment 2015 / Schlumberger Invites For Pre-screening Test In Lagos / GTB test in 2 weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtb Test In Abuja by sweetivory: 4:49pm On Feb 13, 2007
pls has anyone seen their result for the gtb test that was written on 3rd february in abuja? the site doesnt seem to be opening. pls help me if u know. thanks
Re: Gtb Test In Abuja by chipoo: 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2007
For those people that wrote gtb test in abj ,the result is now out. Check gtb site (www.gtbplc.com)
Re: Gtb Test In Abuja by dgov(m): 10:51am On Feb 14, 2007
The result is not out, the test was canceled, so get ready to re-write the test. u may check their website for more info.
Re: Gtb Test In Abuja by sample(m): 11:58am On Feb 14, 2007
dgov r u sure it was cancelled? when is the re-write coming up?
Re: Gtb Test In Abuja by adaobee(f): 12:05pm On Feb 14, 2007
the results r out o. They came out yday. look at the dates of the result, the cancelled test was Abuja test of december. The Test of 3rd February was not cancelled.
Re: Gtb Test In Abuja by jontemple: 1:27pm On Feb 14, 2007
@dgov

let always be serious when we make post knowing that thousands of people will be reading it.
u got an information that gtb test has been cancelled u never bothered to verify the authenticity of ur info before droping it here.thats too bad, learn to be wise next time ok.

dear friends, the result was not cancelled, it came out yesterday and i have checked mine. to God's glory, I made it. so go check yours.

always dont take any news, verify before accepting.
Re: Gtb Test In Abuja by dgov(m): 2:26pm On Feb 14, 2007
i was talking about that of december not that of feb. embarassed
Re: Gtb Test In Abuja by agnesoseka: 10:15am On Feb 15, 2007
congrats 2 all of us that made it grin!!
Re: Gtb Test In Abuja by jidemighty: 1:30pm On Feb 15, 2007
GTB is a cheat.it takes one to know somebody that matters b4 u can shortlisted as one of those that pass.what is in that test that i cannot pass,they are bloody liars.GTB should go to hell,not been shortlisted is not the end of the road for me.it's not that i failed the test but iwas not shortlisted b'cos i do not know somebody that matter.congrat to those that were shortlisted,but if u don't know somebody that matter and u are mistakenly shortlisted,don't rejoice too much but pray fervently to God 4 he owns the heart of all the interviewer.for those of u that know somebody that matters,rejoce to the fullness 4 the job is automatically yours.but remember,the rich also cry oooooooooo,
Re: Gtb Test In Abuja by jontemple: 1:47pm On Feb 15, 2007
@jide,

u speak more like a child. u even know God exist, why then did u not trust him for shortlisting.

secondly, if u need to know someone that matters for shortlisting, did u also need to know someone that matters for gate crashing? i need answers to this question.

on that day of that exam, there were many gate crashers who wrote that exam.

I had to travel a long distance to abuja just to gate crash that exam, and to God's glory i passed it and i also beleive many gate crashers passed too.

so my friend, u have to do extra ordinary things to get extra ordinary results. u dont sit back and say u were not invited so u wont go and write, except they denied u access.

and for as may of us that passed it, God will see us thru till we get to trainin sch wether we know some one or not.

who else do we need to know if not God.
Re: Gtb Test In Abuja by xtoekpo(m): 4:36pm On Feb 15, 2007
guy, here is the GTB abuja test result, it was sent as an attachment to my box.

LIST OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES FOR ABUJA TEST
HELD ON SATURDAY, FEB.3.2007
PLEASE BE REST ASSURED THAT ALL SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE
DULY NOTIFIED OF THE NEXT STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
VERY SOON

CONGRATULATIONS!

1 ABODUNRIN TUNDUN PAULYN
2 ADEBIBIGBE TAIWO M.
3 ADEKUNLE SAMSON ADEBOYE
4 ADEWOYE JUMOKE ADEBOLA
5 ADICHIE NICHOLAS CHINEDU
6 ADIGWE DENNIS
7 AGASHIEZEH PRICILLA
8 AGBEJE M. UJO
9 AGINA EMEKA N
10 AHMADU ABUBAKAR SADIQ
11 AJAKAIYE ADEBUSOLA ADEOTI
12 AJANAKU ABDULKADRI ONIPE
13 AJANAKU OYINOZA MEMUNAT
14 AJOBORU JACOB HENRY
15 AKINNIYAN OLUWAKEMI OMOLABAKE
16 AKINOLA ADETOLA
17 AKINSOLA BUKOLA ADETUTU
18 AL JUDITH JEMBER
19 ALASA NDIDI NELSON
20 ALIU ABDULMUMIN
21 ALOKO JERMIAH
22 ANOWI OBINNA
23 AREO TOLULOPE
24 ASEDA WILLIAMS OLUMUYIWA
25 ATIGOGO SAMUEL
26 AYOOLA ABIOLA OLUWASEUN
27 BABATUNDE AKINOLA A.
28 BAKARE FATIATU
29 CHIME EMEKA
30 CHINEDU SAMUEL
31 CHUKWUMA OLEKA
32 EGODE OCHUKO KELLY
33 EKOJA ABOH SMITH
34 EKUNDAYO OMOLADE
35 ENEJO IHIABE
36 ENIADE ELIJAH BABAJIDE
37 EWERW FELIX E.
38 FALOYE FADEKE
39 FEHINTOLA ABIODUN
40 GARBA USMAN
41 HERBERT ANGELA
42 IBEH EMEKA
43 IDRIS HASSAN
44 IDUGBOE DIANA ENORUWA
45 IFEDUBA JOEL EKENE
46 IKENADOR MICHELLE ADAKU
47 IKENGA-METUH KENECHUKWU
48 IKWUAGWU KINGSLEY
49 ILESANMI OLUWABUSAYO FEMI
50 IMOH NSUKHORIDEM
51 IRABOR EBEHIREMEN BLESSING
52 ISHOLA HAKEEM .O
53 IYIEWUARE IYESOGIE SOPHIA
54 JILANI OMOWUNMI PRISCILLA
55 JIMOH AMINA KEHINDE
56 JINADU LUQMAN
57 JOSHUA OPEYEMI
58 KAMLA ISHMAEL ARAB
59 KASIMU BELLO
60 KOLAWOLE FEMI O.
61 KUJORE OPEYEMI MICHAEL
62 MAGAYAKI-ANDREW TEHILA
63 MAJEKODUNMI OLUFEMI
64 MAKUN EMMANUEL SUNDAY
65 MEPAIYEDA SEYI
66 MOMOH KINGSLEY
67 MUHAMMAD ABDULRAHMAN A.
68 MUHAMMAD BASHIR
69 NWANKO DARLINGTON C.
70 OFOEGBU CHINEDUM CHIJIOKE
71 OGBE BLESSING O
72 OGU KELECHI CHUKWUEMEZIE
73 OGUNS MODUPE RACHAEL
74 OKAH TEGA COLLINS
75 OKE BABATUNDE
76 OKEKUNLE STEPHEN OLUYINKA
77 OKETA CHRISTOPHER
78 OKOGBUE AMAKA I.
79 OKOGERI CHIJIOKE
80 OKORO HENRY O.
81 OKOROAFOR CHIDOZIE N.
82 OKOSODO, COMFORT IZEHINOSEN
83 OKWENNA CHIKA
84 OKWOLI ADEJOH EMMANUEL
85 OLADELE SUNDAY SEGUN
86 OLAOMI ANUOLUWAPO
87 OLOGUN ODIAMEH NORBERT
88 OLOGUNAGBA ABIDEMI
89 OMEKA MARTINS OMAGA
90 OMOLE MARIA
91 OMOPARIOLA OMOLARA BISI
92 ONAYEMI OLASUNKANMI AMOS
93 ONIFADE ABAYOMI OPEYEMI
94 ONYEMAECHI PASCHAL
95 ORAGUDOSI NONYE
96 OREDIPE OLUREMI OLANIKE
97 OSHOBAJO OLUWASEUN OYEYEMI
98 OSISIOGU, EZENWA
99 OSOSANYA FOLAKE OLUWATOSIN
100 OTANWA SUNNY MARK
101 OWOEYE, KEHINDE SAMUEL
102 OWOJAIYE OLABISI O
103 OYEWOLE HABEEB
104 PAUL IDOGHO
105 RAHEEM SHERIFF
106 RASHEED WASIU ADEKANYE
107 SALIHU SUNDAY.
108 SHONIRAN MONSURAT OLUWAKEMI
109 TAIWO, FELIX BABATUNDE
110 TENATU KATE
111 TUMBA SINI YOHANNA
112 UMEH JOSEPH

wishing u all success in your endaevours. peace!!!!!
Re: Gtb Test In Abuja by dgov(m): 6:08pm On Feb 15, 2007
Jidemigthy, i quite agree with u, GTB, Zenith Bank, Access Bank, Skye Bank, First inland bank, Sterling bank, Spring bank, even ETB, if u dont know a strong insider in these banks forget about u invited for the test talkless of interview, i could remember sometimes last year during my NYSC i registered online for the Gtb entry level and at thesame i went to their head office at V.I to drop my hard copy C.V, and up till now i av not heared anything from them and my age and grade are ok. just imagine i was at one of thier branches last week to make some transaction and met a lady that works at the branch, so i charllenged her on the issue, she then told me that she is using her ND qualification to work there that her father is a friend to a strong staff of the bank so that is why she was offered the job, Nairalanders can u just imagine and a whole B.sc graduate is , it is well.
Re: Gtb Test In Abuja by dgov(m): 7:01pm On Feb 15, 2007
But there are some that are transperent in thier recruitment exercise, like first bank, FCMB, Unity bank, Oceanic etc
Re: Gtb Test In Abuja by jidemighty: 10:40am On Feb 16, 2007
jontemple
well,i quite agree with u,but what i am saying is that these people don't recruit on merit.u need to know a strong staff b4 u can be sure of securing a job with them.except that u are very prayerful and God decides to show his mercy.believe me ,it can only happen by God's grace and not by anybody's brilliancy or intelligent.I am not a child,i know what i am talking about.May God help us.Amen.
Re: Gtb Test In Abuja by LEVI2ME(m): 12:16pm On Feb 16, 2007
i did the test too and my name isn't there, but i dont want everybody to 4get that it's possible they used other criterias that we did not meet.
just wanted to say congrats to anyone whose name was in it and goodluck in ur interview. though i dont know why i failed.
Re: Gtb Test In Abuja by shadevicky: 2:18pm On Feb 16, 2007
Hi all,
concerning the lady that uses her OND to enter GTB, she is a contract staff. Although, they are paying like 67k to contracts staff which is still ok. They usually recruit OND and HND for contracts. If u have OND or HND in any discipline and you have Upper Credit.

You can go to ICSL their recruiting agent at Obanikoro Lagos. Sometimes GTB dont recruit on Godfathers, their rectruitment is based on your skills and knowledge.

Thanks
Re: Gtb Test In Abuja by xtoekpo(m): 8:52pm On Feb 16, 2007
hi guys, there no need arguing ova this issue. it is a well known fact in nigeria that if u do not av a godfather anywhere, ur chances of getting a job in that organization bcomes very slim axcept thru devine intervention. talking about this gtb test result, also did their test on the 16th of december last year when i came to lagos from abuja, and i so much believed i passed that test cos there was actually nothing in the test and its so simple. but i believe the reason i was not shortlisted was becos i did not follow up with a godfather.

so, to jontemple, pray hard cos the journey is just beginning 4 u. i wish u a lot of success, and 4 jidemighty, well what can i say, than to wish us all beta luck next time. if u are based in lagos anyway, i understand that another test will be coming up very soon, start preparing. i know we will get there when the big GOD says its our time to. goodluck to u guys. One luv.
Re: Gtb Test In Abuja by jontemple: 9:26pm On Feb 16, 2007
@xtoekpo,

thanks anyway. but am still saying we dont need anyother person to know that the one we already know ''GOD''

lets keep praying, our future is bright not minding what is going on at present.

(1) (Reply)

See Dis Hilarious Job Application Letter(very Funny) / Covenant University Research Group Invite / EFCC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidate List For Pre-screening 2017/2018 Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.