Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? (40142 Views)

Fashionable Mums- Tonto Dikeh And Toyin Lawani Flaunt N400k D&G Glasses / Genevieve Nnaji And Toyin Abraham In One Adorable Photo / Bobrisky And Toyin Abraham Pictured On Set Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? by newsynews: 12:13pm On Aug 31, 2017
Below are pictures showing Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl and Toyin Abraham at an Owambe party scene of a coming movie #makatemustsell.

The group picture was shared by Toke with the quote below:

One is here for the boys, another can’t wait to be served food “small chops” while someone is feeling herself, she actually thinks she is better than everyone else at this party and then there is the one that is there to celebrate with the bride and groom @mmsthemovie#MakateMustSell#MMSthemovie#Comingsoon pick your choose what type of wedding guest are you?

Which of them do you think looks the hottest? Check their outfit out and drop your opinion.

https://www.wotzup.ng/toke-makinwa-bisola-chigurl-toyin-abraham-hottest/

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? by newsynews: 12:13pm On Aug 31, 2017
MORE

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
All I see is fake hair, fake eye lashes, too much MAC make up,fake nails ,polished skin tones, and pushed up boobs with bras ..

We need better content on nairaland undecided

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:37pm On Aug 31, 2017
Tamarapetty:
Tamarapetty looks hottest kiss

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? by Tamarapetty(f): 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
grin

9 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2017
Re: Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? by CrEaToRmalden(m): 1:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
Bisola

11 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? by flawlessT(f): 1:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
All of them except lipsrsealed
Re: Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? by SOLMICHAEL(m): 1:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
NONE!!

12 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? by cosby02(m): 1:19pm On Aug 31, 2017
What's my own?

8 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? by Atro(m): 1:19pm On Aug 31, 2017
Toke Makinwa

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? by Ladymacbee(f): 1:20pm On Aug 31, 2017
Toyin Abraham killed it. Nice looks ladies!

8 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? by blackbeau1(f): 1:20pm On Aug 31, 2017
Toke Makinwa most definitely

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? by MDsambo: 1:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
Hell
Re: Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? by AuroraB(f): 1:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
Toke smiley

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? by psalmsonovic(m): 1:22pm On Aug 31, 2017
Their make up look good.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? by ItsawrapOutfit: 1:22pm On Aug 31, 2017
All of them grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? by joshing(m): 1:22pm On Aug 31, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Seconded

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? by gurunlocker: 1:22pm On Aug 31, 2017
Painters association of Nigeria (PAN), Nollywood branch

6 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? by Doctorphil: 1:22pm On Aug 31, 2017
None

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? by johnshagb(m): 1:23pm On Aug 31, 2017
Wish I could push all of them in a swimming pool grin

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? by Shinery016: 1:23pm On Aug 31, 2017
Toke

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? by Kdoffer22: 1:23pm On Aug 31, 2017
Team bisola

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? by salbis(m): 1:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
None is hot amongst them.
Re: Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? by fumiswtpusy(f): 1:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
I don't only care about the hottest but who also is the neatext.for me the neatext is the igbo girl,atleast experince have shown that igbos or biafrans ss and se girls the neatest t while yoruba girls are the blackest if you know what I mean.
In between I ama yoruba girl and yoruba girls rock's in some particular aspect. grin

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? by eebraa(m): 1:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
How can Bisola be hot That ugly Yoruba woman..mtcheew

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:27pm On Aug 31, 2017
joshing:

Seconded
Muah
Re: Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? by MhizzAJ(f): 1:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
Toke has a good dress sense

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyanya, Cynthia Morgan, M.I, Seyi Shay, Yemi Alade, Others Attend MAMA / Peter Okoye Celebrates Chelsea's Win With Photos With Hazard, Costa, Willian / Lilian Esoro: I Am Not Pregnant For Blossom Chukwujekwu - Actress Denies Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.