Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

How Much Do I Need To Start Mini Importation Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Do I Need To Start Mini Importation Business? (608 Views)

How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria / Easiest Method To Start Mini Importation In Nigeria 2020 / How To Start Mini Importation With Freeshipping( BUY FROM 1688.COM) 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do I Need To Start Mini Importation Business? by SOFTENGR: 1:20pm On Aug 31, 2017
Can someone advice me how much I need to start mini importation business?

Your advice will be highly appreciated.
Re: How Much Do I Need To Start Mini Importation Business? by ijeezlux(m): 2:07pm On Aug 31, 2017
hello good day ... I intend going into that line of business too but as it stands now, I don't have any knowledge relating to that business. please if you don't mind, can we exchange phone numbers so that we can both be communicating from time to time and also share ideals together..... thanks
Re: How Much Do I Need To Start Mini Importation Business? by EXICON(m): 3:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
Join an on-going class here at https://www.nairaland.com/4024175/gain-financial-independence-join-free

All you need will be provided FREE of charge.
Regards
ijeezlux:
hello good day ... I intend going into that line of business too but as it stands now, I don't have any knowledge relating to that business. please if you don't mind, can we exchange phone numbers so that we can both be communicating from time to time and also share ideals together..... thanks
Re: How Much Do I Need To Start Mini Importation Business? by EXICON(m): 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
Join an on-going class here at https://www.nairaland.com/4024175/gain-financial-independence-join-free

All you need will be provided FREE of charge.
Regards

SOFTENGR:
Can someone advice me how much I need to start mini importation business?

Your advice will be highly appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

How To Write Articles Faster And Make Some $$$ - Free Video Tutorial / Withdraw Paypal Funds Straight To Your Bank Or Bitcoin / 1st World’s Ground-scraper Hotel To Be Opened In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.