Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Physically Challenged Man Controls Traffic In Lagos (Photos) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Physically Challenged Man Controls Traffic In Lagos (Photos) (33271 Views)

Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) / Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) / Photos Of A Physically Challenged Vulcanizer In Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Physically Challenged Man Controls Traffic In Lagos (Photos) by Rozaytee: 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
paiz:

Be careful who you insult behind the veil, you might be insulting your father
lolzzz...African he-goat
Re: Physically Challenged Man Controls Traffic In Lagos (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2017
kingjomezy:
I will find a wife for him
he has a wife already

Re: Physically Challenged Man Controls Traffic In Lagos (Photos) by chinoxstock: 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2017
oyienootieno:

To think you made sense with that poo you wrote. Start a non governmental organisation and cater for them. Your father must also be an animal to live in a zoo.

And the role of the government is?

Whenever is see people trying to defend this useless government even remotely I just get really really sad.
What is wrong with you people?
No light, no jobs, no roads, no hospitals, no schools..People are suffering and some people would still come out to defend these fools?
I don't understand.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Controls Traffic In Lagos (Photos) by Rozaytee: 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2017
paiz:

And my ability is far better than yours and your generation combine
ur abilities are dead and gone...sorry
Re: Physically Challenged Man Controls Traffic In Lagos (Photos) by maklelemakukula(m): 3:30pm On Aug 31, 2017
Intrepid01:

Your father and his kinsmen needs it more niccur!!! extend the favour to them.....bombarstic element
hahahahahahahahhhaahahha
Re: Physically Challenged Man Controls Traffic In Lagos (Photos) by paiz: 3:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
Nedfed:

Then you must be a billionaire then.
But why you behaving like an Eediot?
Cos achievable men behaves well.
Bros, you need to see TB Joshua
So if we start counting Men in this country you will come out.
Young man you need to be careful
Re: Physically Challenged Man Controls Traffic In Lagos (Photos) by maklelemakukula(m): 3:36pm On Aug 31, 2017
..paiz and nedfed , I like the way una dey insult una sef, una too funny aswear grin. pls continue
Re: Physically Challenged Man Controls Traffic In Lagos (Photos) by oyienootieno: 3:37pm On Aug 31, 2017
chinoxstock:

And the role of the government is?

Whenever is see people trying to defend this useless government even remotely I just get really really sad.
What is wrong with you people?
No light, no jobs, no roads, no hospitals, no schools..People are suffering and some people would still come out to defend these fools?
I don't understand.

You would have make a lot of sense if you never called my father land a zoo.

Who are the government?
Who are the people that put them there?
Who is the one suffering?
Re: Physically Challenged Man Controls Traffic In Lagos (Photos) by datwall: 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2017
Davido friend are coming abroad to rob people. A police man in Ghana but a thief abroad.

Rob victim of what they have. Davido knows where he can be found. The police. Needs to find out, from davido his where about. If will help track those behind some of the crime...

Re: Physically Challenged Man Controls Traffic In Lagos (Photos) by musa7m(m): 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2017
Johnnoah1st:
life is a bicth
life f*cks evrybdy
Re: Physically Challenged Man Controls Traffic In Lagos (Photos) by chinoxstock: 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2017
oyienootieno:

You would have make a lot of sense if you never called my fathet land a zoo.

Who are the government?
Who are the people that put them there?
Who is the one suffering?

Your fatherland! Smh
Re: Physically Challenged Man Controls Traffic In Lagos (Photos) by TellMeNothing: 3:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
Things like this motivates me want to make money. I mean there is no how i will have like 10 to 15 million as my account balance and i will read this kind of post and not follow up and bless this man with like 500k to 1m.
Change his life for good.. It doesnt mattet whether am from the north or south... Wetin be life

I swear down.. Anyway time the come.. Una go hear my word!
Re: Physically Challenged Man Controls Traffic In Lagos (Photos) by paiz: 3:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
Rozaytee:
lolzzz...African he-goat
You are approximately 37yrs and you are not yet married. Very soon you will cross menopause. you better go and get married and stop warm every bed. B*tch
Re: Physically Challenged Man Controls Traffic In Lagos (Photos) by paiz: 3:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
Rozaytee:
ur abilities are dead and gone...sorry
How many children do you have out of wedlock? that is your ability. dont worry i will check out anyone who need a baby, I will contact you. Dont worry no percentage needed
Re: Physically Challenged Man Controls Traffic In Lagos (Photos) by Rozaytee: 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
paiz:

How many children do you have out of wedlock? that is your ability. dont worry i will check out anyone who need a baby, I will contact you. Dont worry no percentage needed
lolzz..e pain am oo...ode-mumu
Re: Physically Challenged Man Controls Traffic In Lagos (Photos) by Rozaytee: 3:53pm On Aug 31, 2017
paiz:

You are approximately 37yrs and you are not yet married. Very soon you will cross menopause. you better go and get married and stop warm every bed. B*tch
looolzzz....i laff in swahili ooo...mumu-ode of d higest order...infact eh...ur odeism carry world cup
Re: Physically Challenged Man Controls Traffic In Lagos (Photos) by paiz: 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
Rozaytee:
looolzzz....i laff in swahili ooo...mumu-ode of d higest order...infact eh...ur odeism carry world cup
Let me tell you what is on your current boyfriend's mind- After banging your useless bleach infested body he will dump you for LAWMA.
Laugh yourself to your menopause...
Re: Physically Challenged Man Controls Traffic In Lagos (Photos) by Rozaytee: 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
paiz:

Let me tell you what is on your current boyfriend's mind- After banging your useless bleach infested body he will dump you for LAWMA.
Laugh yourself to your menopause...
am sooo enjoying dis..bring it on baby....African monkey...i dey use u pass time..dats y i talk say premature niggas like u no just get sense....looooolzzz
Re: Physically Challenged Man Controls Traffic In Lagos (Photos) by Nedfed(m): 4:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
paiz:

So if we start counting Men in this country you will come out.
Young man you need to be careful
Even my Dogg is much beta than you.
Cos E only bite the thief not the innocent.
Not all Human are being, some are human dog which I think yo.......

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Man Controls Traffic In Lagos (Photos) by paiz: 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
Rozaytee:
am sooo enjoying dis..bring it on baby....African monkey...i dey use u pass time..dats y i talk say premature niggas like u no just get sense....looooolzzz
Look at this jobless bleach infested b*tch saying she is passing out time with me, do you think I am one of your client? My best advice to you is "Go become a Nun" no man needs a lady of your character. Hola
Re: Physically Challenged Man Controls Traffic In Lagos (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:14pm On Aug 31, 2017
kingjomezy:
I will find a wife for him
he's already married na.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Controls Traffic In Lagos (Photos) by paiz: 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2017
Nedfed:

Even my Dogg is much beta than you.
Cos E only bite the thief not the innocent.
Not all Human are being, some are human dog which I think yo.......
Can you afford a Boerboel, Essential or Rotweiler? na ekuke you get. Go and sit down and stop blabbing
Re: Physically Challenged Man Controls Traffic In Lagos (Photos) by Nedfed(m): 4:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
paiz:

Can you afford a Boerboel, Essential or Rotweiler? na ekuke you get. Go and sit down and stop blabbing

#Yourmumudonedo#

Re: Physically Challenged Man Controls Traffic In Lagos (Photos) by oyakhilomeh(m): 4:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
paiz:

Not minding your business is the leading cause of death in Nigeria. Afonja like you
Frustration does not cure frustration. Be guilded. Seek help.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Controls Traffic In Lagos (Photos) by oyakhilomeh(m): 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2017
paiz:

Stop warm every bed?! Bad English and bad manners. Help fall on you
Re: Physically Challenged Man Controls Traffic In Lagos (Photos) by paiz: 4:39pm On Aug 31, 2017
oyakhilomeh:
Frustration does not cure frustration. Be guilded. Seek help.
You are the one who really needs help
Re: Physically Challenged Man Controls Traffic In Lagos (Photos) by paiz: 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
oyakhilomeh:
Stop warm every bed?! Bad English and bad manners. Help fall on you
Just a simple mistake (ing). Gat no time for you
Re: Physically Challenged Man Controls Traffic In Lagos (Photos) by fannybaby(f): 5:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
na wa o. exchange of words here and there cheesy cheesy
Re: Physically Challenged Man Controls Traffic In Lagos (Photos) by WorldRichest: 5:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
chinoxstock:
Good for him. In saner climes people like these are catered for my their governments. But not in this jungle.
They would rather buy cars for senators and buy houses for emirs.

Useless zoo!!

One useless governor just turned 21 local chief into kings to be paid by tax payers' money while his state university has been locked for several months. Anyway, I have given his name and address to Thunder but the Thunder that will strike him is still doing training with ISIS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Physically Challenged Man Controls Traffic In Lagos (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 5:30pm On Aug 31, 2017
May God bless his hustle
Re: Physically Challenged Man Controls Traffic In Lagos (Photos) by anoda(m): 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
Young03:
And him mates they ring road for b/c they beg up n down
no be lie broda, any small tin do dem, dem don start to beg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TOP 12 Jobs That Would Soon Go On Extinction In Nigeria / 6 Secrets Your Boss Doesn’t Want You To Know / Chikezie Emmanuel Uzuegbunam Makes 100 Brightest Young Minds In Africa 2017 List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.