Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Anointing For New Beginning - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anointing For New Beginning (5860 Views)

Invitation To 7 Days Prophetic Feast Titled: “anointing For The Second Half” / Anointing For Explosive Breakthrough 2018 Unction To Function / Anointing For Victory By Pastor E.a Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anointing For New Beginning by ApostleJoseph: 1:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
Bible Text - Gen 1: 1-5. John 1: 1-5 . Mathew 3: - 15-17

The beginning of a thing is very important because we serve as the foundation upon which everything else stands

What is a new beginning? - A new beginning is a moment of miracle surprise and wonder.

Gen 21: 1-5, it is a moment of remembrance Exodus 3: 7-10. It is moment of change of name Gen 32: 20-28. Gen: 17: 5-15

Why Do We Need New Beginning

- You need new beginning when you are tired of the old way Isaiah 41: 18-19

- You need new beginning when you have stayed too long at a spot and you need assistance 1 Chronicle 4: 9-10
- You need new beginning when you need new result

How To Experience New Beginning

- You need to humble yourself Matt 3: 15-16
- You need to give your life to Christ and born again John 3:3
- You need to obey God Gen 26:26
- You need to be holy
- You need to change your ways\ and attitude

Prayer Points

- Father send down your fire into my life and let every ancient garment that have covered my glory and destiny be consumed by fire of HolyGhost and let me

be experiencing new things in my life

- Father break every pattern of darkness in my family line that is always preventing new thing from happening in my life.

- Father cut off from the source every evil hand that is drawing my feet in to frustration hardship and poverty in Jesus Name.

Remember Life without Christ is Crises Accept Christ into your Life today tomorrow may be too late.

NB: You are allowed to Re post/Share this Message provided the content is unaltered. God Bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Human Beings Are Born Sinners / Kenneth E. Hagin, Gloria Copeland And Other Authors Free Ebook Download / Judas Iscariot - Hero Or Villian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.