Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

The Essential Nnamdi Kanu! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Essential Nnamdi Kanu! (1770 Views)

Kaduna Seals Entry Points, Bans Night Travels For Essential Services / Coronavirus: Ogun State To Stop Non-Essential Inter-State Movement From Monday / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Essential Nnamdi Kanu! by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
chinoxstock:

That's all you care about? kanu's balls? Really?
You see a man (younger than you ) fighting for his people and all you can think about is his diick. And all you want to do is suck it? Wow.

See the kind of sick people that have taken over nairaland. Tufiakwa!

How can Kanu be younger than me, a man that is already looking 2ice older than his age,
Re: The Essential Nnamdi Kanu! by eagleeye2: 3:27pm On Aug 31, 2017
If people can learn to mind their business, then this world would have been a happier place.

2 Likes

Re: The Essential Nnamdi Kanu! by chinoxstock: 3:30pm On Aug 31, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

How can Kanu be younger than me, a man that is already looking 2ice older than his age,

He is a young man with grey hair..how old are you?

2 Likes

Re: The Essential Nnamdi Kanu! by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:30pm On Aug 31, 2017
chinoxstock:

That's all you care about? kanu's balls? Really?
You see a man (younger than you ) fighting for his people and all you can think about is his diick. And all you want to do is suck it? Wow.

See the kind of sick people that have taken over nairaland. Tufiakwa!
Lmao

2 Likes

Re: The Essential Nnamdi Kanu! by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:30pm On Aug 31, 2017
eagleeye2:
If people can learn to mind their business, then this world would have been a happier place.

I can't remain quite, and allow subject my children to the authority of a confusionist, who has no regard for constituted authority and who is fighting for his belly.
Re: The Essential Nnamdi Kanu! by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

Ur comments are noted, but I have never been known to shy away from the truth. I am SgtPonziHater, hate me or like me, but I speak d truth. Were I biased I would be on the other side of the table preaching hate, and singing the song of a lunatic, but I'm from a tribe that bows to know one, I was told our traditional rulers are just figure head and in this part of town every man is his own king, bowing to a man is aliegn and any miscreant deceiving youths to bow and pray to him need to be chastized.
I understand what you're going through perfectly well bro. But don't worry, with time you'll get over it ok?

2 Likes

Re: The Essential Nnamdi Kanu! by enemybulldozer(m): 3:37pm On Aug 31, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

Ipob miscreat spotted. There's nothing I wrote up there that's not true, but Kanu have shown u how to scream with no argument.
What is the truth in that??

2 Likes

Re: The Essential Nnamdi Kanu! by Racing(m): 3:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
Lol.....you guys should forgive the op for he doesn't know what he is doing. There are no more ponzi scheme to write his epistle on again, he now remembered there is a man called Nnamdi Kanu. That is joblessness at it's peak if you ask me.

2 Likes

Re: The Essential Nnamdi Kanu! by Racing(m): 4:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ibangedyourmom:

The guy is busy looking for sugar mama to pickup his bills. grin
Guy you wicked oo. My suspicion about the op has now been confirmed. He's really jobless. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Essential Nnamdi Kanu! by sgtponzihater1(m): 4:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ibangedyourmom:
Hahaha. You guys had time for this jobless fellow that has been looking for white ladies to scam. grin

Nobody takes that old man seriously on NL.

This has nothing with the points I have mentioned. Morality and character are worlds apart. I have revealed the essential Nnamdi Kanu and I should be applauded for that.
Re: The Essential Nnamdi Kanu! by eagleeye2: 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

I can't remain quite, and allow subject my children to the authority of a confusionist, who has no regard for constituted authority and who is fighting for his belly.
Pardon my ignorance, are you Igbo by any chance? Za m' na okwu ala nna anyi?
Re: The Essential Nnamdi Kanu! by stanleyalpacino(m): 6:11pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ibangedyourmom:

The guy is busy looking for sugar mama to pickup his bills. grin

1 Like

Re: The Essential Nnamdi Kanu! by stanleyalpacino(m): 6:13pm On Aug 31, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

This has nothing with the points I have mentioned. Morality and character are worlds apart. I have revealed the essential Nnamdi Kanu and I should be applauded for that.

You sound like a slowpoke thirsty for appreciation. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

102.1 FM : Radio Biafra Pirate Station Takes Over Anambra / Atiku Floors Buhari, Jonathan, Kwankwaso In Online Viral Poll / FFK Shares Photo Of His Wife, Precious, Feeding Him Oha Soup At Their Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.