Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Gionee M5 Mini Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee M5 Mini Help (1342 Views)

Gionee M5 Mini For Sale At Affordable Price 16k / How Much Does It Cost To Replace Gionee M5 Screen? / Rooting Gionee M5 Mini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gionee M5 Mini Help by JohnieWalker(m): 2:30pm On Aug 31, 2017
My gionee M5 mini comes with an amigo UI and I can't download google play store or use Google mail. Is there anything that can be done about it?
Re: Gionee M5 Mini Help by Sadiq3051(m): 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
JohnieWalker:
My gionee M5 mini comes with an amigo UI and I can't download google play store or use Google mail. Is there anything that can be done about it?

boss u don c solution to this p?
Re: Gionee M5 Mini Help by JohnieWalker(m): 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
Sadiq3051:

boss u don c solution to this p?
No o....you get solution to am
Re: Gionee M5 Mini Help by Sadiq3051(m): 5:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
JohnieWalker:

No o....you get solution to am
nope I de plan to get the phone too... but the reviews wey I de hear de fear me self...
Re: Gionee M5 Mini Help by JohnieWalker(m): 5:59pm On Sep 02, 2017
Sadiq3051:

nope I de plan to get the phone too... but the reviews wey I de hear de fear me self...
Its a nice phone o. One of my Fiverr client sent it to me as a gift from China that is why it comes with the Chinese rom
Re: Gionee M5 Mini Help by lastbaff(m): 6:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
Sadiq3051:

Where you dey see the reviews
Re: Gionee M5 Mini Help by Sadiq3051(m): 7:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
lastbaff:
Where you dey see the reviews
for nairaland
Re: Gionee M5 Mini Help by austinereds(m): 8:13pm On Sep 02, 2017
Sadiq3051:

for nairaland

check youtube on how to root/install google play on phones with Chinese inputs it's very easy
Re: Gionee M5 Mini Help by sexyboocalher(f): 9:02am On Sep 03, 2017
I beg (kneels down and hold op,s leg), go and sell that phone as thrash and start a new life!
My husband and I have 2 Gionee phones (M6) that is not up to 1yr but we can't keep going to slot every other day.
It's just there in the house, useless!!!
It will just trip off on its own and will stay that way 4 a week or two....hmmmmmmm....i can't type biko
Re: Gionee M5 Mini Help by wildcatter23(m): 9:10am On Sep 03, 2017
sexyboocalher:
I beg (kneels down and hold op,s leg), go and sell that phone as thrash and start a new life!
My husband and I have 2 Gionee phones (M6) that is not up to 1yr but we can't keep going to slot every other day.
It's just there in the house, useless!!!
It will just trip off on its own and will stay that way 4 a week or two....hmmmmmmm....i can't type biko

Madam been using Gionee products for over 5years now no problem. I am currently using Gionee m5 mirror. I haven't had issues all through. This is indeed a first time I am getting this complain. I gave out my splus to my friend and he is still using it. Sorry about your loss but Gionee phones remains one of the best value phones presently.
Both phones trip off at once
That's terrible

1 Like

Re: Gionee M5 Mini Help by wildcatter23(m): 9:17am On Sep 03, 2017
Sadiq3051:

There is nothing to be afraid of. The guy's Gionee came with Chinese rom. That's a forked version of Android. These products don't come preloaded with playstore and Gmail. There videos on YouTube to rectify that.

Gionee m5mini can be updated to marshmallow through over the air update.

Feel free and get the phone. It's durable and has a long lasting battery.

Re: Gionee M5 Mini Help by giftedben: 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
JohnieWalker:
Probably it came installed with a Chinese stock rom, goto their calcare service for them to install the international stock rom. Or better still install a 3rd party android store like slideme.org to download your apps.
Re: Gionee M5 Mini Help by pators(m): 9:58pm On Sep 03, 2017
I've being using gionee since 2014 gionee p2 and I must say it's the best MTK phone I've used.... madam if your phone gives you such fault walk to their care centers and complain to them wit a loud voice .....

op download play store and gmail through google it will work fine because your phone already have play service ND framework
Re: Gionee M5 Mini Help by Toyorsih(m): 3:31am On Sep 04, 2017
Gionee M5mini is the only phone I've regretted buying

I love Gionee phones, but m5mini was a disappointment... I had to sell it
Re: Gionee M5 Mini Help by Arabiandude: 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2017

(1) (Reply)

The Battery Life Of Redmi5a Prime And Fero Y2 / Does The Gionee M6 And M6 Mirror Screen Match? / Infinix HOT S3 Blush Gold Unboxing & Quick Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.