Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / . (1741 Views)

Ajah Flyover Bridge Has Been Officially Commissioned / BREAKING!!! Basketmouth & Family Robbed At Gunpoint In His Home This Morning / Lagos Traffic Congestion: Ambode Approves Construction Of A Third Flyover Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Emerikoss: 4:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
Re: . by benzene00: 4:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
Re: . by Larwin(m): 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2017
You say onitsha shocked shocked I used to boycott that city generally.

Re: . by Jostico: 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2017
Thank God for you life. but 10secs is untrue
Re: . by Emerikoss: 4:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
Jostico:
Thank God for you life. but 10secs is untrue
Not approximately 10secs but it was under a short period of time
Re: . by powerkey: 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2017
it happens everyday in Lagos
Re: . by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
I laugh at people who say Obiano has curtailed crime to the minimum in anambra state.
I live in Onitsha for 4 yrs, and during those time I never dared venture out when it is past 8, or I end up getting robbed by guys on bike. It happen mostly in areas around oguta road and st.christopher road.
Op, next time, dnt walk too close to the road, that is what onitsha has taugt me.
Re: . by Emerikoss: 5:13pm On Aug 31, 2017
Remimadrid:
I laugh at people who say Obiano has curtailed crime to the minimum in anambra state.
I live in Onitsha for 4 yrs, and during those time I never dared venture out when it is past 8, or I end up getting robbed by guys on bike. It happen mostly in areas around oguta road and st.christopher road.
Op, next time, dnt walk too close to the road, that is what onitsha has taugt me.
But this is broad daylight,I just don't know why this had to happen to me
Re: . by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 31, 2017
Emerikoss:

But this is broad daylight,I just don't know why this had to happen to me
The thing is, those guys dnt rob in d day, but the more successful they are in robbing in the night, has made them to become more daring and rob in the day.
Re: . by Emerikoss: 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2017
Remimadrid:

The thing is, those guys dnt rob in d day, but the more successful they are in robbing in the night, has made them to become more daring and rob in the day.
I don't know what to say cry

(1) (Reply)

Glo Free Data Day -data Overload / Pure Marginalisation: President Buhari Said We Concentrate On The North Only / Breaking News: UNN 2018 Matriculation Postponed Due To NASU Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.