Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Ritualists Hideout Uncovered In A Tunnel At The Challenge Area Of Mushin - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritualists Hideout Uncovered In A Tunnel At The Challenge Area Of Mushin (36994 Views)

Brazil's Most Violent Gang Escapes Prison By Digging A Tunnel, Seen On CCTV / 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor / Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritualists Hideout Uncovered In A Tunnel At The Challenge Area Of Mushin by AuroraB(f): 8:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
gberra:
You've been found out
Congrats on your find smiley
Re: Ritualists Hideout Uncovered In A Tunnel At The Challenge Area Of Mushin by pizzlesbar: 10:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
With syringe and needles at the scene those are probably crack/coke/heroin addicts turn destitute. Crack turn people into vampire looking creatures. Google face of crack.
Re: Ritualists Hideout Uncovered In A Tunnel At The Challenge Area Of Mushin by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
samyomz:
Chai... Serz they should introduce a kind of sentence that will make ritualists think twice before indulging in the act such as locking ritualists with lions that haven't eaten in like 3 weeks and watch angry

The lion might ignore them though
Re: Ritualists Hideout Uncovered In A Tunnel At The Challenge Area Of Mushin by PierreDeFermat(m): 5:20am On Sep 01, 2017
fk001:
I don't know what's wrong with people how on earth can someone's head turn into money?

Sidon there till they convert your head to money. I wonder why some people still ask foolish questions upon all we see these days
Re: Ritualists Hideout Uncovered In A Tunnel At The Challenge Area Of Mushin by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:45am On Sep 01, 2017
kaluxy007:
am ashamed to register anything with nigeria as my country, all thanks to afonjas and their masters. give me Biafra biko i can't take it anymore

1 Share

Re: Ritualists Hideout Uncovered In A Tunnel At The Challenge Area Of Mushin by 400billionman: 9:12am On Sep 01, 2017
adaksbullet:
Good tin his done by our police ppl repesented by ACP femi cool, arrest anybodys that's his whant too killed spiritualist kidnaper angry angry angry

How we u be do jungle junstise on woman been like u sad angry angry angry angry

Yes, anybody wey try jungle justice should be arrested

But this your jungle English can't escape arrest too.

They could kill innocent people who are at a wrong place at a wrong time. Imagine a hater saying " Ole, Ole " or " Nah Badoo ", " Nah kidnapper " and without verification, they start beating up an innocent person..
Re: Ritualists Hideout Uncovered In A Tunnel At The Challenge Area Of Mushin by fk001(m): 10:25am On Sep 01, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
Sidon there till they convert your head to money. I wonder why some people still ask foolish questions upon all we see these days

How do they do it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Rapes His 9-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Rivers, Blames His Wife (Photos) / Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow / Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.