Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,562 members, 7,827,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

What Is The Best Headphone To Buy? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / What Is The Best Headphone To Buy? (5015 Views)

Bluetooth Speaker/headphone Repairs / Best Headphone Selection Guide / U.S. Like New Insignia Bluetooth In-ear Headband Headphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Headphone To Buy? by tolajay: 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ever felt confused about buying a headphone? Well, it’s almost a normal feeling for everyone until they better understand the dynamics of headphones and how to get the right one. Choosing the right set of headphone could be a daunting challenge.

Headphones are not just a piece for listening to music, podcasts, radio shows, phone calls and other audio files, they are also a piece of science and engineering and for some a piece of fashion. Aside from the question of price, having to choose between earbuds, in-ear, on-ear and over-ear headphones, is often a point of worry for many.

For you to choose the right pair of headphone, you need to consider the size, type, comfort, technology and of course, your budget.

Different types of headphones are in the marketplace, simply make your choice and enjoy it.

Re: What Is The Best Headphone To Buy? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2017
grin

Audio Technica / Jabra / Bose ...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Headphone To Buy? by tolajay: 4:51pm On Aug 31, 2017
Oh! Sounds like a good one but I've never tried it before.

IamKashyBaby:
grin

Audio Technica / Jabra / Bose ...
Re: What Is The Best Headphone To Buy? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
tolajay:
Oh! Sounds like a good one but I've never tried it before.

wink

Thats the only of my few headset and earphones brands..I am very specific of the quality of the sound..I wouldnt mind the price as long i am satified with the sounds..
Re: What Is The Best Headphone To Buy? by tolajay: 5:13pm On Aug 31, 2017
Nice! I presume you're a headphone and good sound freak. Are you into music/sound production?

Wouldn't mind exploring your headphone collections.

IamKashyBaby:

wink

Thats the only of my few headset and earphones brands..I am very specific of the quality of the sound..I wouldnt mind the price as long i am satified with the sounds..
Re: What Is The Best Headphone To Buy? by dulux07(m): 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2017
Any store in lagos where u can get varieties of these original headphones
Re: What Is The Best Headphone To Buy? by draftabuddin: 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2018
I've tried many many headphones and the truth is it's best to own a variety and get to know them inside out. The 'best' headphones I own is Plantronics Backbeat PRO ( https://10hightech.com/best-wireless-headphones/#h10 ) which are effortlessly comfortable and sound really pure with more power towards the low end. If you're producing you want headphones that make you enjoy what you're making, and that's what they do for me. The fact I can reference in them is a bonus to me. Bear in mind you will need an amplifier/powered interface to get the most out of higher impedance headphones so don't go mad. You don't need to spend 300.
Re: What Is The Best Headphone To Buy? by Dvyne777: 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2018
if its for gaming and music,try the steelseries siberia 840,currently own a pair,it d best u cn gt
Re: What Is The Best Headphone To Buy? by womenprobiotic(f): 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2018
Dvyne777:
if its for gaming and music,try the steelseries siberia 840,currently own a pair,it d best u cn gt
Still, now I used 7 brand wireless headphone and my best rating brand is Bragi ( you may check the description here https://best10top.com/best-wireless-earbuds/#5 ) Absolutely nice headphone. And their product description can you give a nice decision to purchase
Re: What Is The Best Headphone To Buy? by Rhaspody(m): 5:33am On Apr 29, 2018
if money is not an issue,
Sennheiser momentum 2 Audio Technica m50x

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Headphone To Buy? by KellyJD: 8:58pm On May 10, 2018
I prefer earphones over headphones, that's just me. I have been using Senso ActivBuds S-250 Waterproof Bluetooth Headphones for a number of reasons. First, Senso ActivBuds earbuds fit small ears comfortably, so they won't fall off, even when you use them for sleeping.

Second, earbuds are lightweight. Sure, headphones are good. But, unless you are using them at home or studio, bringing them with you where you go can be a pain in the ass.

Another advantage is that they are short and no-tappered. And, given that they are as noise-cancelling as their bigger brother, I do not see myself buying big headphones any time soon.

At the end of the day, the choice you make completely depends on your preference and budget. Just keep in mind I didn't say headphones are bad. They are just not my thing.
Re: What Is The Best Headphone To Buy? by chigrin: 3:24pm On Oct 01, 2018
Call today for your Wireless Bluetooth Ear Bud for iPhones, Android and other bluetooth enabled devices available now on Grineria Store.
The True Wireless Stereo Earphone comes with a unique charging box (more like it power Bank) that charges the Ear Bud.
You can charge the Ear Pod with the Charging Box or you charge both directly via electric current. With the charging Box in handy, you can always recharge the Earphone whenever you like after the initial charge has been exhausted.
The red light on the Charging Box Indicates charging via Electric current while the Green light shows that the Ear Bud is been charged directly with the power from the already charged Box.
The device produces a very good quality sound. It Multi-Functional button enables one to pause and play songs (The Button also allows you to pick calls while using the Ear Bud).

Why You Need This Gadget
1. It's very convenient and ideal especially when driving (You can Easily pick calls with just a tap on the button).

2. The Ear Pod comes with a Dust-Proof mesh(This helps to prevent dirt).

3. It comes with a universal Android charging port (The charger is easily accessible, not some special kind of charging port).

4. The Ear Bud gives you an added charging option with the Charging Box

5. Lastly, it is very simple and unique.

Other Important Features
-Mic
-Dust-Proof Mesh
-Charging Port
-Multi-Function Button
-Charging Box

Price: #8,000

For enquiry and order Call/Whatsapp 08086109104 or 08092898739.

Available For Delivery Nationwide.

Pay on delivery only within Lagos.

Re: What Is The Best Headphone To Buy? by womenprobiotic(f): 8:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
if you can choose earbud because of in those days earbud is too much popular, you can check the best truly earbud here https://bestwirelessbluetoothheadphones.com/audio/best-true-wireless-earbuds/
Also, you can check this post for low budget https://bestbudgetearbuds.com/audio/best-budget-earbuds-earphones/
Re: What Is The Best Headphone To Buy? by Babalegba(m): 9:36pm On Mar 19, 2019
Samson sr850 is good,costs about 30k though
Re: What Is The Best Headphone To Buy? by chigrin: 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2019
Grineria store, your No 1 variety store for amazing products.

For all kind of consumer electronics such as Smart watch, Headsets, Bluetooth Speakers, Smart Fitness Bracelet, phones and many more call on grineriagadgets.

Now in Stock on grineriagadgets, Jabra Halo fusion Bluetooth Wireless Headset.
The headset with it flexibility and convenient neckband allows you to easily access your wireless earbuds. No more tangles, no more searching. Jabra Fusion has easy-to-reach earbuds that allow you to quickly put them in or take out while your phone stays in your pocket.

The Halo Fusion takes calls and music to the next level, in one easy-to-use solution with a comfortable wearing style ; Jabra Fusion allow you to effortlessly switch between calls and music.

Key Features

- With an amazing Noise isolating earbuds.

- Tangle free wireless earbuds coupled with a convenience neckband.

- A powerful sound, cranks up the music or voice at the other end of the line.

- Lovely and stylish Ultralight design.

- Easy to use, one-control button.

- Listen to music and take calls without having to touch your phone.

Price: #6,000

For orders call: 08092898739 or Whatsapp:08086109104.

Available For Delivery Nationwide (Fees Apply)

Payment on Delivery only within Lagos. (Payment Before Delivery outside Lagos).

For other amazing products

� � Follow us on instagram @grineriagadgets

� � Facebook grineriastore

Re: What Is The Best Headphone To Buy? by Khloy: 11:17am On May 05, 2020
womenprobiotic:
if you can choose earbud because of in those days earbud is too much popular, you can check the best truly earbud here https://bestwirelessbluetoothheadphones.com/audio/best-true-wireless-earbuds/headphones
Also, you can check this post for low budget https://bestbudgetearbuds.com/audio/best-budget-earbuds-earphones/

Such a great resource. Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

I Need Cyber Cafe Timer Software / US Used Samsung Galaxy S7 @ 35k - Price Not Negotiable / SEXY WHITE london used Htc One X For 27k. TOKS for 41k..call 08038940607.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.