Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Ipob Are Demonic, We Can’t Be Part Of Them – Ijaw Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Are Demonic, We Can’t Be Part Of Them – Ijaw Youths (1337 Views)

Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju / Biafra: Ijaw Youths Stop Asari Dokubo From Holding Meeting In Bayelsa. / Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob Are Demonic, We Can’t Be Part Of Them – Ijaw Youths by Rico96(m): 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2017
A Niger Delta group, South South Legacy Forum has distanced the Ijaw nation from the activities of the Nnamdi Kanu-led Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, stressing that the group is demonic.

The group said only a “foolhardy” will fraternized with IPOB which has the sole aim of provoking hate in “order to heighten the miseries precipitated by the forces of corruption in the land.”

Leader of the group, Frank Ogbotobo, who made the remark in a statement, also urged all Ijaw people to behave responsibly in the affairs of Nigeria.

According to ERICGOSSIP.COM, Ogbotobo said, “It is foolhardy for the Ijaw in the Niger Delta to fraternize with demonic forces, whose sole aim is to provoke hate in order to heighten the miseries precipitated by the forces of corruption in the land.

“Nigeria has never witnessed such density of hate in the history of agitations, as Kanu and his IPOB have wrought in the short span of their activities.

“And the IYC itself knows that the militancy in the Niger Delta did not evince such hate among Nigerians, even at the peak of the criminality it later assumed with the accompanying loss of focus.

“Ijaws no longer have reason to be violent or destructive. The Ijaws have no option but to behave responsibly in the affairs of Nigeria and, to think and act as major stakeholders in the Nigerian project. This, indeed, is the new thinking of President Muhammadu Buhari’s change agenda and we must strive to live up to it.”

http://www.ericgossip.com/2017/08/biafra-nnamdi-kanu-ipob-are-demonic-we.html?m=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Are Demonic, We Can’t Be Part Of Them – Ijaw Youths by Tyche(m): 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2017
So many groups, one reason; a sit at the table
Re: Ipob Are Demonic, We Can’t Be Part Of Them – Ijaw Youths by flowfury(m): 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
fools
Re: Ipob Are Demonic, We Can’t Be Part Of Them – Ijaw Youths by Rico96(m): 5:10pm On Aug 31, 2017
Out of the 36 state excluding FCT.....abeg how many state be Igbo? Cos am confused, sound like Igbo no know their people again

1 Like

Re: Ipob Are Demonic, We Can’t Be Part Of Them – Ijaw Youths by raker300: 5:13pm On Aug 31, 2017
Who asked these ones to be part of biafra before?

Pls, biafra is for igbos and igbos alone..

No other tribe is allowed.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Are Demonic, We Can’t Be Part Of Them – Ijaw Youths by VargasVee(m): 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2017
According to ERICGOSSIP.COM

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Are Demonic, We Can’t Be Part Of Them – Ijaw Youths by Ojiofor: 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2017
raker300:

U no see say na ericgossip be the source?

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Are Demonic, We Can’t Be Part Of Them – Ijaw Youths by Amarabae(f): 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ojiofor:

U no see say na ericgossip be the source?
so without ijaws,you cant get biafra?
No,tell us,
why cant ipob leave ijaws nd other minorities alone?

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Are Demonic, We Can’t Be Part Of Them – Ijaw Youths by 7inches: 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2017
raker300:

Its a false info to counter the one posted on naij.com today where ijaw groups pledge suppoert for biafra.
Re: Ipob Are Demonic, We Can’t Be Part Of Them – Ijaw Youths by ESDKING: 5:23pm On Aug 31, 2017
Why is it that we only hear faceless groups denouncing Biafra but always see videos of those supporting Ipob ?.

They should just show us their faces like those that pledge their support for Biafra.

Go and preach one Nig to Asari Dokubo an Ijaw man, let me know whether if you will return with your head unbroken.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Are Demonic, We Can’t Be Part Of Them – Ijaw Youths by babyfaceafrica: 5:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
Nice
Re: Ipob Are Demonic, We Can’t Be Part Of Them – Ijaw Youths by Rico96(m): 5:36pm On Aug 31, 2017
ESDKING:
Why is it that we only hear faceless groups denouncing Biafra but always see videos of those supporting Ipob ?.

They should just show us their faces like those that pledge their support for Biafra.

Go and preach one Nig to Asari Dokubo an Ijaw man, let me know whether if you will return with your head unbroken.
but guy are Ijaw's Igbo? Asara Dokubo is only trying to be relevant

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Are Demonic, We Can’t Be Part Of Them – Ijaw Youths by ESDKING: 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2017
Rico96:
but guy are Ijaw's Igbo? Asara Dokubo is only trying to be relevant
Biafra is not an Igbo affairs.
The last president of Biafra was not an Igbo man.
Re: Ipob Are Demonic, We Can’t Be Part Of Them – Ijaw Youths by Rico96(m): 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
ESDKING:
Biafra is not an Igbo affairs.
The last president of Biafra was not an Igbo man.
I can see now....so when actualizing Biafra no more tribal power fighting abi?....honestly the devil I know is far better than the Angel I don't

1 Like

Re: Ipob Are Demonic, We Can’t Be Part Of Them – Ijaw Youths by hollah123: 5:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
raker300:

then y did nnamdi kanu reject d 5 Eastern state as biafra when he was in kuje? in case u missed where he said dat, use Google b4 u argue blindly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob Are Demonic, We Can’t Be Part Of Them – Ijaw Youths by ESDKING: 5:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
Rico96:
I can see now....so when actualizing Biafra no more tribal power fighting abi?....honestly the devil I know is far better than the Angel I don't
How can there be fight where everyone is controlling his recourses unlike Nig where everything is concentrated at the center ?.

The only thing that gives rise to tribal conflict is struggle from different tribes to control recourses at the center like Nigeria.
There will be total recourse control in Biafra thereby given rise to zero conflict

We can never be like Nigeria where cheating is celebrated.

Re: Ipob Are Demonic, We Can’t Be Part Of Them – Ijaw Youths by Rico96(m): 5:48pm On Aug 31, 2017
The truth am a Igbo doesn't change the fact Igbo's only cares for their own outside Igbo land but back home na dat person mama relate dem with are our real brothers..... So forget dis Biafra because our big eyes no go allow her survive

1 Like

Re: Ipob Are Demonic, We Can’t Be Part Of Them – Ijaw Youths by Ojiofor: 6:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
Amarabae:
No,tell us,

Have you seen me campaigning for Ijaw unity with anyone,all I was pointing out is that the source of that news is suspicious.
And btw,who are you to decide who and who Ipob should ally with?You claim to come from Obigbo right?Ipob can as well form Biafra without people like you from outside present day SE going by your weak logic.Nonsense!
Re: Ipob Are Demonic, We Can’t Be Part Of Them – Ijaw Youths by headhunter1: 6:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
Amarabae:
No,tell us,
amarabae the concubine of omenkalive grin

I endorse your view

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Are Demonic, We Can’t Be Part Of Them – Ijaw Youths by Rico96(m): 6:07pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ipob go soon tire.....Igbo state I know na just five and little they are giving to Nigeria economy.... Thank God I get Nigeria passport oh! Abeg na which language be Biafra office language

1 Like

Re: Ipob Are Demonic, We Can’t Be Part Of Them – Ijaw Youths by SlayerForever: 6:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
Another faceless group fabricated and packaged on the laptop of one yahoo yahoo boy called Lai Mohammed.
Re: Ipob Are Demonic, We Can’t Be Part Of Them – Ijaw Youths by Balkan(m): 6:38pm On Aug 31, 2017
ESDKING:

The Op is Afonja. ignore him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob Are Demonic, We Can’t Be Part Of Them – Ijaw Youths by Nonaira1: 6:49pm On Aug 31, 2017
For those wondering who Frank ogbotobo and this anonymous group we've never heard of until today is

Look no further than APC and Rotimi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I mean seriously if you going to use a fake name to create anonymous groups, at least change it up na. Who is APC PR cause obviously whoever it is sucks at his or her job.

Frank ogbotobo leader of South South Progressive and South South Legacy forum, Mr ghost one hit wonder, abeg tell APC we don hear am.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Are Demonic, We Can’t Be Part Of Them – Ijaw Youths by enemybulldozer(m): 8:48pm On Aug 31, 2017
Rico96:
A Niger Delta group, South South Legacy Forum has distanced the Ijaw nation from the activities of the Nnamdi Kanu-led Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, stressing that the group is demonic.

The group said only a “foolhardy” will fraternized with IPOB which has the sole aim of provoking hate in “order to heighten the miseries precipitated by the forces of corruption in the land.”

Leader of the group, Frank Ogbotobo, who made the remark in a statement, also urged all Ijaw people to behave responsibly in the affairs of Nigeria.

According to ERICGOSSIP.COM, Ogbotobo said, “It is foolhardy for the Ijaw in the Niger Delta to fraternize with demonic forces, whose sole aim is to provoke hate in order to heighten the miseries precipitated by the forces of corruption in the land.

“Nigeria has never witnessed such density of hate in the history of agitations, as Kanu and his IPOB have wrought in the short span of their activities.

“And the IYC itself knows that the militancy in the Niger Delta did not evince such hate among Nigerians, even at the peak of the criminality it later assumed with the accompanying loss of focus.

“Ijaws no longer have reason to be violent or destructive. The Ijaws have no option but to behave responsibly in the affairs of Nigeria and, to think and act as major stakeholders in the Nigerian project. This, indeed, is the new thinking of President Muhammadu Buhari’s change agenda and we must strive to live up to it.”

http://www.ericgossip.com/2017/08/biafra-nnamdi-kanu-ipob-are-demonic-we.html?m=1
Which one be ericgo again?? Anyway, we don notice you now go Sidon one place.
Re: Ipob Are Demonic, We Can’t Be Part Of Them – Ijaw Youths by fritiyo: 9:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
I guess my people are wrong on this issue. for me KANU is one of the wisest man we currently have in Nigeria.

I think, we the izons can make our position clear rather than insulting the Igbo's for fighting a good course to free themselves from oppression.
the agitation of Biafra by the Igbo's is an indirect way of freeing other ethnic groups from perpetual internal slavery from the north.
Re: Ipob Are Demonic, We Can’t Be Part Of Them – Ijaw Youths by Amberon11: 10:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
As always wink
Re: Ipob Are Demonic, We Can’t Be Part Of Them – Ijaw Youths by Rico96(m): 12:09am On Sep 01, 2017
Balkan:
The Op is Afonja. ignore him
nna hope you sabi where you come from?

(1) (Reply)

Why Today - And President Buhari - Made Me Cry - Chude Jideonwo / REDmedia / Leave Jonathan Alone And Clean Up Ur Filthy Mess! - FFK‏ Slams Osinbajo / Breaking News: Nigerian President Son Yusuf, Flown To Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.