Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House (42746 Views)

I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head / I Killed This Snake Today At The Office. / I Killed This Snake Trying To Get Into My Hostel Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House by onadana: 6:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
Haba even the environment na snake habitat talk more of the house there.
Re: This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House by iamharkinwaley: 6:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
grin
I love Snakes.
Re: This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House by ofiko123(m): 7:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
lalasticlala come and see o......
Re: This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House by okerekeikpo: 7:16pm On Aug 31, 2017
U dey stay for forest?
Re: This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House by DabuIIIT: 7:20pm On Aug 31, 2017
And the story snaked its way up the stairs,i mean,it slithered its way up the front page...hmmm,lala connection grin
Re: This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House by bionixs: 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2017
Elslim:
we re the snake gang??
lala o! lala o!
Re: This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
Extract the oil

Re: This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House by rickdaking(m): 7:49pm On Aug 31, 2017
embarassed
solid3:
Is that how you treat your visitors?
..abi o embarassed
solid3:
Is that how you treat your visitors?
..abi o
Re: This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House by hokafor(m): 8:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
You leave inside a forest and was surprised to see a snake.
Re: This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
Look at your surroundings.
Lazy people.

When other people cleaning their surroundings, you will behave like "its not my business". Forming big poor ass.
Re: This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House by mcyemite(m): 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2017
So you killed a neighbour.
Re: This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House by ufuosman(m): 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2017
The Bush for ur area too much
Re: This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House by talk2emma: 9:10pm On Aug 31, 2017
I didn't see any house oooo or are the person that spend night in the snakes house
Re: This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House by linobrown9(m): 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2017
hmmmm
Re: This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House by Ryabcool(m): 9:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
lol the snake(being a cold blooded animal) was looking for warmth, that's why it kept coming back
Re: This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House by governor2022(m): 10:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
lala fada-if you you leave this house today i will turn you i will beat the devil out of you snake longer throat
12:00pm lala jump window run 500kh/hr collect snake meet come back enter toilet sit down enjoy am
Re: This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House by Myself2(m): 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
Larwin:
Clear up yr surrounding nah wink

I taya oo
Re: This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House by dacanv(m): 10:32pm On Aug 31, 2017
Is there any day that pass that you people don't kill a snake and post on Nairaland? Especially corpers.. Soon there will be no more snakes to kill then we will have to show our grandchildren what snakes look like in TV
Re: This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House by Biggers82(m): 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
why won't you have snake around when you live in a thick forest like this
Re: This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House by Nobody: 2:31am On Sep 01, 2017
Why won't snake spend the night at your house?

See your surrounding...
Re: This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House by oyienootieno: 6:54am On Sep 01, 2017
Why kill this beautiful creature? So sad, if only you understand snakes they are very friendly. But religion has nade them our enemy.
Re: This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House by victor44843(m): 8:43am On Sep 01, 2017
iamharkinwaley:
grin
I love Snakes.
lala brother spotted!
Re: This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House by billyG(m): 9:25am On Sep 01, 2017
a cursed cobra!
Re: This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House by gazoka(m): 11:27am On Sep 01, 2017
ictmikky:
All glory to God. This snake was killed this morning by some heroic boys in the neighbourhood.

The snake was first seen yesterday in the house. Different things were done to get rid of it all to no avail. With the hope that the snake had left, the occupants returned and slept overnight only to discover the same snake this morning.

Fortunately, some boys were able to kill it.
(Pictures included)

Cc: Lalasticalala

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Does Wonder With Her Back Flip Performance-dele Momodu React / Osita Ojukwu: Remembering One of the Most Powerful Black Leaders In China / Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.