Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

See Photos Of The Costliest Car In The World - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Photos Of The Costliest Car In The World (1658 Views)

DJ Chicken Crashes His Car In Lekki (Picures) / See Photos Of The Costliest House In Nigeria / Miracle Shows Off His SUV Car In Dapper New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos Of The Costliest Car In The World by BOOKERPAGE(m): 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2017
The most costliest car in the world at the moment is McLaren P1 LM which was first built by McLaren himself but was later acquired and refurbished by Lanzante Motorsports. It used to be known as McLaren P1 until Lanzante Motorsports refurbished and attached LM to its' name...

IT IS WORTH $3.7 MILLION

SOURCE: http://bookerpage.com.ng/2017/08/31/photos-costliest-car-world/

Re: See Photos Of The Costliest Car In The World by Jostico: 6:09pm On Aug 31, 2017
see ride mehn. well tomorrow this one go be police vector for Dubai I pray I make it to that level guys.
Re: See Photos Of The Costliest Car In The World by gbzed(m): 9:37pm On Aug 31, 2017
@OP. Go and search "MAYBACH EXCELERO". Then you would know the most expensive car
Re: See Photos Of The Costliest Car In The World by BOOKERPAGE(m): 10:07am On Sep 02, 2017
gbzed:
@OP. Go and search "MAYBACH EXCELERO". Then you would know the most expensive car
you dont argue boy... drop your prove
Re: See Photos Of The Costliest Car In The World by BOOKERPAGE(m): 10:09am On Sep 02, 2017
As of this year, this is the costliest car on record.
Re: See Photos Of The Costliest Car In The World by gbzed(m): 10:35am On Sep 02, 2017
BOOKERPAGE:

you dont argue boy... drop your prove

MAN you should have made proper research before spewing trash

Re: See Photos Of The Costliest Car In The World by BOOKERPAGE(m): 10:39am On Sep 02, 2017
gbzed:

MAN you should have made proper research before spewing trash

Did you check the date on that article?
Re: See Photos Of The Costliest Car In The World by BOOKERPAGE(m): 10:43am On Sep 02, 2017
In as much as I dont know about maybach, McLaren was the world costliest car this year... I may go search more about maybach.
Re: See Photos Of The Costliest Car In The World by gbzed(m): 10:55am On Sep 02, 2017
BOOKERPAGE:
In as much as I dont know about maybach, McLaren was the world costliest car this year... I may go search more about maybach.

You can search The maybach apart from customised cars that have gold or diamond paintings The Maybach exelro is the most expensive car ever made
Re: See Photos Of The Costliest Car In The World by BOOKERPAGE(m): 10:57am On Sep 02, 2017
gbzed:

You can search The maybach apart from customised cars that have gold or diamond paintings The Maybach exelro is the most expensive car ever made
Will check it out
Re: See Photos Of The Costliest Car In The World by BOOKERPAGE(m): 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
Below is the list of top 10 poorest states in Nigeria starting From Zamfara...

http://bookerpage.com.ng/2017/09/03/top-10-poorest-states-nigeria-booker-records/

(1) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Curves In A Tight Outfit / Shocking Before And After Makeup Photo Of Actress Rahama Sadau / SEE Neymar And His Beautiful Model Girlfriend, Bruna Marquezine Romantic Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.