Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Online Data Input Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Online Data Input Job (794 Views)

Virtual Assistant For Online Data Entry Jobs / A Part Time Data Input Job / A Two (2) Week Data Input Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Data Input Job by oladepo1: 6:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
In this recession period lots of people are searching for another source of income to cushion the effect of recession. You start the online data input job. All you have to do is to follow these steps:

All you just need is to register. After registering, click the start area button above on the site, then click the start watching payed ad button it takes you to page where four digit number would display. Type the numbers in the dialog box below. The more you input the number the more your dollar increases. Once you get to $150 click withdraw money to cash out
Re: Online Data Input Job by browncolysis(m): 6:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
show us pay out prove with your name..... Please learn to be very sure of something before you start looking for referrals.
Re: Online Data Input Job by ChocolateBunny: 7:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
oladepo1:
In this recession period lots of people are searching for another source of income to cushion the effect of recession. You start the online data input job. All you have to do is to follow these steps:

All you just need is to register. After registering, click the start area button above on the site, then click the start watching payed ad button it takes you to page where four digit number would display. Type the numbers in the dialog box below. The more you input the number the more your dollar increases. Once you get to $150 click withdraw money to cash out.

For further enquires, whatsapp this number +2348032958671.
Yimu stop deceiving pple,

1 Like

Re: Online Data Input Job by Osisinakpo(m): 10:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
when I first stumble on that site, I was happy due to the fact that every click gives me 10 cent and 10 clicks gives me 1 dollar, under one hour I was able to rake in 48 dollars, I was happy and even thought of quoting my menial job. Then I decided to withdrew the money I've raked in, I was told that as a first timer/ newbie, my first Withdrawer must be minimum of $150, then increased my hustling spirit with top gear until I raked in $560 the third day. When it was time to withdraw, I click on payment mode, select Western Union, and the country's destination refuse to open, I decide to choose PayPal mode, and I was told my "payment mode has been booked" and I should have minimum of 40 referrals. That was how I wasted good three days in the name of MAKE FREE MONEY ONLINE, so guys be careful.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice On Uber Screening / Job Vacancies At Bwoffshore / Ibadan Vacancy Kitchen Staff /Cook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.