Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,727 members, 7,813,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

AY Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm If His Gucci Bag Is Original - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm If His Gucci Bag Is Original (57597 Views)

'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics / Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria / Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm If His Gucci Bag Is Original by necelly94(m): 11:53pm On Aug 31, 2017
Na too much money cause am..mtshww
Re: AY Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm If His Gucci Bag Is Original by delors(m): 12:00am On Sep 01, 2017
Oh boy. See as bros AY take shade small pikin. Agbaya
Re: AY Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm If His Gucci Bag Is Original by Hyphee(f): 12:21am On Sep 01, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: AY Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm If His Gucci Bag Is Original by belindar: 12:36am On Sep 01, 2017
While hushpuppi is making money,relaxing and sleeping. AY is busy thinking about hushpuppi. What a pity?
You all jealous about the guy..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: AY Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm If His Gucci Bag Is Original by Doncharis(m): 12:43am On Sep 01, 2017
Time to treat that guy fvckup.Law One never mess with the 'BIG BOYS' ino knw am.AY has drawn the battle line.OYA START!!
Re: AY Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm If His Gucci Bag Is Original by Johnnyoungster(m): 1:12am On Sep 01, 2017
harizonal123:
.Anything Gucci trends now. Now I see the reason why dbanj featured Gucci mane in elchapo and yet the music is a thrash. Efe's somebody is even better grin
U be werey
Re: AY Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm If His Gucci Bag Is Original by desmond2pk: 1:18am On Sep 01, 2017
Obviously fake
Re: AY Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm If His Gucci Bag Is Original by SeanDada1(m): 2:02am On Sep 01, 2017
TheMainMan:
adults acting like kids undecided.... na rat go eat am last

Aso rock rats na him go eat the Gucci bag. grin
Re: AY Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm If His Gucci Bag Is Original by Nobody: 2:04am On Sep 01, 2017
grin cheesy

Hushpuppy be looking at AY like

Re: AY Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm If His Gucci Bag Is Original by aamstih: 2:37am On Sep 01, 2017
oga, Some of our secondary schools only held classes on Mondays and Tuesdays, Wednesdays was for PE and other relevant sports then Thursday and Fridays was for farming.

Edakun, pls explain further, I am no gem but would be one when I grow up. grin

ItchingPreek:
.....In Florence 1921 Even before your father was born. Lol
Only a literature gem would understand that line.

2 Likes

Re: AY Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm If His Gucci Bag Is Original by Nobody: 4:45am On Sep 01, 2017
Hahahahahahhaah.. ....
Re: AY Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm If His Gucci Bag Is Original by yetty247(f): 6:04am On Sep 01, 2017
Dem don start dr crazy again...

Waiting for Hush puppy reply
Re: AY Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm If His Gucci Bag Is Original by IamUdo(m): 6:21am On Sep 01, 2017
Myopic people
Re: AY Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm If His Gucci Bag Is Original by biafranrealson: 6:37am On Sep 01, 2017
confirmed. carry on proudly made in Aba
Re: AY Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm If His Gucci Bag Is Original by GILOSKY(m): 6:48am On Sep 01, 2017
Hmmm, dis one too much ooooo
Re: AY Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm If His Gucci Bag Is Original by YourWife(f): 7:04am On Sep 01, 2017
HBD Daeylar darling, wishing you many more years. Celebrate

1 Like

Re: AY Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm If His Gucci Bag Is Original by xreal: 7:37am On Sep 01, 2017
MTKbudapest:
this is gucci madness

why not invest in something better

The talk about 1921, ' before father was born' is pregnant with much meanings. One of them you just mentioned in your second line.
Re: AY Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm If His Gucci Bag Is Original by ogbonnayamiracle(m): 8:52am On Sep 01, 2017
Ay becareful of your life Ay u don't have money to challenge hushpupi

Re: AY Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm If His Gucci Bag Is Original by Daeylar(f): 9:14am On Sep 01, 2017
YourWife:
HBD Daeylar darling, wishing you many more years. Celebrate

Awww
Thank you dear, kiss

Do I know the person behind this moniker? cheesy

1 Like

Re: AY Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm If His Gucci Bag Is Original by YourWife(f): 9:38am On Sep 01, 2017
Daeylar:

Awww
Thank you dear, kiss

Do I know the person behind this moniker? cheesy

Am I supposed to tell you? Well... You know me, but you don't know me. tongue
Re: AY Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm If His Gucci Bag Is Original by Daeylar(f): 9:41am On Sep 01, 2017
YourWife:

Am I supposed to tell you? Well... You know me, but you don't know me. tongue

Lol, cheesy

Please tell me, please embarassed

Lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: AY Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm If His Gucci Bag Is Original by YourWife(f): 10:12am On Sep 01, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol, cheesy

Please tell me, please embarassed

Lol grin grin

You! Know me! How? Where? When? This is not my real face ooo cheesy... We won't join the sallah and d birthday together ooo... We will come seperately for the birthday chicken.
Re: AY Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm If His Gucci Bag Is Original by Daeylar(f): 10:15am On Sep 01, 2017
YourWife:

You! Know me! How? Where? When? This is not my real face ooo cheesy... We won't join the sallah and d birthday together ooo... We will come seperately for the birthday chicken.

Lol, still can't figure out who you are,
I'm not a Muslim though,
Don't worry there will be chicken for you cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: AY Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm If His Gucci Bag Is Original by 1miccza: 10:35am On Sep 01, 2017
ItchingPreek:
.....In Florence 1921 Even before your father was born. Lol
Only a literature gem would understand that line.

Does the hosh Bobby guy know what Florence is or what AY's even alluding to? lolz
Re: AY Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm If His Gucci Bag Is Original by YourWife(f): 10:43am On Sep 01, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol, still can't figure out who you are,
I'm not a Muslim though,
Don't worry there will be chicken for you cheesy wink

Ehmmm... You should not know me. And if you as much as try to find out, or get close, I will be watching... And I will deactivate my account sad. Pls don't try to know me. embarassed

And for the chicken, I will eat if you prepare it. *but I will be watching you cheesy
Re: AY Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm If His Gucci Bag Is Original by NigerianScholar: 11:16am On Sep 01, 2017
TheMainMan:
adults acting like kids undecided.... na rat go eat am last
He is a comedian. You have to admit. This is funny
Re: AY Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm If His Gucci Bag Is Original by Daeylar(f): 11:22am On Sep 01, 2017
YourWife:

Ehmmm... You should not know me. And if you as much as try to find out, or get close, I will be watching... And I will deactivate my account sad. Pls don't try to know me. embarassed

And for the chicken, I will eat if you prepare it. *but I will be watching you cheesy

Lol OK no probs

1 Like

Re: AY Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm If His Gucci Bag Is Original by tawa89(f): 11:53am On Sep 01, 2017
Avoid this guy selling data online. He's a scammer. He defrauded me two days ago. Thief!
kalananta:

grin grin grin
Re: AY Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm If His Gucci Bag Is Original by dstar01(m): 11:54am On Sep 01, 2017
Ay stylishly dissing hushpuppi ;DAy stylishly dissing hushpuppi
Re: AY Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm If His Gucci Bag Is Original by Eu24(m): 12:17pm On Sep 01, 2017
Well,

For my business minded people looking for Space or property to buy for biz in Lagos., I have this quarter plot for land Lease/Sale

Already i have 5 shops on it . located at Pleasure Bus stop, Alimosho Area of Lagos for business use Only..!!!

Land measuring 113,740sq meter. By the roadside off major rd

title are Survey plan, deed of agreement, original family receipts if u are interested call me

I accept Exchange for this property if u have Car, Must be a Car dealer other than that..money is accepted. Thanks

Asking 4.5m

Tel; 09032200405

Re: AY Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm If His Gucci Bag Is Original by pattern5: 12:36pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ay u be olodo. ..hussipipi confirmed partek Philip not Gucci. ..iti
Re: AY Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm If His Gucci Bag Is Original by chiraqDemon(m): 6:55pm On Sep 01, 2017
IMASTEX:
Hmm. . .while they are busy GUCCING. Gucci is making money of them
And they are making money of u.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Buys Range Rover. Unveils Her Boyfriend (photos) / I “Settled” The Whole Airport — DaBaby Laments As He Leaves Nigeria (Video) / Multi-coloured Eyed Girl, Peace Omana, Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.