Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,079 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:20 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Kylian Mbappe Completes Loan Move To PSG - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / BREAKING NEWS: Kylian Mbappe Completes Loan Move To PSG (338 Views)

Mkhitaryan Completes Deadline Loan Move To Roma / Barca's Coutinho Completes Loan Move To Bayern With Buy Option / Neymar's Reactions To Psg’s Victory Over Manchester United Last Night Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Kylian Mbappe Completes Loan Move To PSG by themomentng: 6:51pm On Aug 31, 2017
France forward Kylian Mbappe has joined Paris Saint-Germain on loan for the rest of the season ahead of £166million move to the Ligue 1 giants next summer.
The ex-Monaco starlet has been the subject of interest from a host of big European clubs this summer after netting 26 goals for the French champions last season.
He has moved on loan until June 2018 but PSG have the option of tying him down on a permanent deal until 2022.
‘It is with great joy and pride that I join Paris Saint-Germain,’ Mbappe said after signing his contract.
‘For any young person from the Paris region, it is often a dream to wear the red and blue jersey and experience the unique atmosphere of the Parc des Princes. I really wanted to be a part of the club’s project, which is one of the most ambitious in Europe.
‘Alongside my new teammates, I intend to continue my progression while helping the team achieve the very big objectives it has set itself.’
‘Real Madrid, Arsenal and Barcelona were all linked with a move for the 18-year-old. But Mbappe, who is currently on international duty with Didier Deschamps’ side, has opted to remain in his home country.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Kylian Mbappe Completes Loan Move To PSG by meme98: 7:08pm On Aug 31, 2017
yea

(1) (Reply)

Highlight Leicester City Vs Liverpool 2:3 / Edison Cavani Rejects N428million From PSG Owner / Vacancy For Teaching And Non Teaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.