Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Slay Queen Slayed By Bestfriend [video] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Slay Queen Slayed By Bestfriend [video] (792 Views)

Two BSU Students Slayed By Suspected Cultists / Herdsmen Getting Slayed In Benin / Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen Slayed By Bestfriend [video] by KOKSNATION: 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
She caught her bestfriend cheating with her boyfriend and spared her not. She gave her friend the beating of her life....this video is something you haven't seen before. This is more of Mayweather and Mcgregor.

The video link: https://koksnation..com.ng/2017/08/trends-girl-beats-boyfriends-slay-queen.html
Re: Slay Queen Slayed By Bestfriend [video] by heendrix(m): 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
KOKSNATION:
She caught her bestfriend cheating with her boyfriend and spared her not. She gave her friend the beating of her life....this video is something you haven't seen before. This is more of Mayweather and Mcgregor.

The video link: https://koksnation..com.ng/2017/08/trends-girl-beats-boyfriends-slay-queen.html

Hahaha they think we will click the link abeg someone help me with that meme

beat themselves even till inside heaven's gate I nor dey click the link grin grin

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Slayed By Bestfriend [video] by braine(m): 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2017
heendrix:

Hahaha they think we will click the link abeg someone help me with that meme

beat themselves even till inside heaven's gate I nor dey click the link grin grin

grin grin angry grin grin

If I hear say I click that link ehn....

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Slayed By Bestfriend [video] by hatchy(f): 10:16pm On Aug 31, 2017
Yeye bloggers looking for traffic.

Left for me una go hear am!

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Slayed By Bestfriend [video] by heendrix(m): 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2017
braine:

grin grin angry grin grin
If I hear say I click that link ehn....
Lol abi, hin wan scam us abeg make we go jawe grin

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Slayed By Bestfriend [video] by vchykp(m): 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2017
abi i don click am ni?

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Slayed By Bestfriend [video] by KOKSNATION: 11:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
IF you click the link and not get the video, don't click whatever is posted here by this account ever. That's the audacious promise from me. However, not all BLOGGERS, like you termed it , are the same.
Re: Slay Queen Slayed By Bestfriend [video] by ochardbaby(m): 1:53am On Sep 01, 2017
KOKSNATION:
IF you click the link and not get the video, don't click whatever is posted here by this account ever. That's the audacious promise from me. However, not all BLOGGERS, like you termed it , are the same.

Funny video: a girl like this is needed to be a teacher
for all yeye slay queens

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Arrest Alsatian Dog For Robbery In Lagos / What Do You Know About Kirikiri Prison? / Housewife Poisoned Her Husband After Their Two Weeks Wedding In Kano State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.