Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Infinix Hot S Battery Runs Down Very Fast - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot S Battery Runs Down Very Fast (3070 Views)

Infinix Announces The All New Infinix Hot S 3X With Notch Display (specs) / Infinix Hot S Not Charging. Please Help / Microsoft Lumia 540 Charging Very Slowly And Battery Runs Down Quickly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot S Battery Runs Down Very Fast by preciousmaro: 1:51am On Sep 01, 2017
Hello, I noticed recently that when charging my phone, it charges normal until It gets to 50%, then it becomes very slow in charging, and it starts showing Me 5hours until full. Mainwhile when I start using the phone the battery drains normally until it gets to abt 30% then it starts draining quickly, pls I don't just know what is the course of the problem
Re: Infinix Hot S Battery Runs Down Very Fast by whiteeyes: 5:23am On Sep 01, 2017
wow! I'm experiencing exactly the same thing with mine too. worked perfectly from the beginning, but now battery drains very fast even without heavy usage.
I bought the phone less than a year, brand new

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot S Battery Runs Down Very Fast by lawrenceunaa: 6:45am On Sep 01, 2017
OK, my own case is different in that I experience slow Charging from 90% and fast draining from 15%
Re: Infinix Hot S Battery Runs Down Very Fast by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 01, 2017
mine is hot4 and it's worst, I can't even use a full charge for a day, within an hour, it comes back to Low Battery
can anyone suggest a solution abegt
Re: Infinix Hot S Battery Runs Down Very Fast by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 01, 2017
mine is hot4 and it's worst, I can't even use a full charge for a day, within an hour, it comes back to Low Battery
can anyone suggest a solution abeg
Re: Infinix Hot S Battery Runs Down Very Fast by stevewheezy(m): 3:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
OP, just sell the phone
Re: Infinix Hot S Battery Runs Down Very Fast by youngerikina40(m): 3:13pm On Sep 02, 2017
If ur phones ave dis kind of problem kindly

Visit

And

After daht

Selling it z d only option
Re: Infinix Hot S Battery Runs Down Very Fast by Sanitaq: 12:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
Pls How much will I use to replace the battery?
Re: Infinix Hot S Battery Runs Down Very Fast by princemillla(m): 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
Sanitaq:
Pls How much will I use to replace the battery?

If u replace the battery there is possibility of aving same issues.

First, unload the phone and do factory reset on the phone.

Then load the file back to SD card n not the internal memory
Re: Infinix Hot S Battery Runs Down Very Fast by 10thElement: 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
preciousmaro:
Hello, I noticed recently that when charging my phone, it charges normal until It gets to 50%, then it becomes very slow in charging, and it starts showing Me 5hours until full. Mainwhile when I start using the phone the battery drains normally until it gets to abt 30% then it starts draining quickly, pls I don't just know what is the course of the problem
i had such issue before ...all i did was back up my data and did a factory reset
Re: Infinix Hot S Battery Runs Down Very Fast by 10thElement: 8:06pm On Jan 07, 2018
skopancha:
back up your data and do a factory reset
Re: Infinix Hot S Battery Runs Down Very Fast by princemillla(m): 8:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
preciousmaro:

2things cause this, bad battery or overload/usually caused by Mal ware.

Before replacing the battery restart the fone if it's the same change the battery
Re: Infinix Hot S Battery Runs Down Very Fast by 10thElement: 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
lawrenceunaa:
OK, my own case is different in that I experience slow Charging from 90% and fast draining from 15%
its normal .... At 15% you need to activate safe mode or disable some apps to save your battery
Re: Infinix Hot S Battery Runs Down Very Fast by LizzyWiz(f): 11:10am On Jan 08, 2018
Your battery is okay when battery percentage runs down to below 50% it fast charge quickly to 50% and utilize charges to 100%
preciousmaro:
Re: Infinix Hot S Battery Runs Down Very Fast by LizzyWiz(f): 11:11am On Jan 08, 2018
Please Optimize battery and uninstall bootware apps
whiteeyes:
wow! I'm experiencing exactly the same thing with mine too. worked perfectly from the beginning, but now battery drains very fast even without heavy usage.
I bought the phone less than a year, brand new

Re: Infinix Hot S Battery Runs Down Very Fast by LizzyWiz(f): 11:12am On Jan 08, 2018
90% battery stabilized and charging takes little time is normal
lawrenceunaa:
Re: Infinix Hot S Battery Runs Down Very Fast by LizzyWiz(f): 11:44am On Jan 08, 2018
Can I see your battery graph?
skopancha:
Re: Infinix Hot S Battery Runs Down Very Fast by Faculty14(m): 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2018
Lizzywiz please am experiencing same problem, but mine started last week and my phone (infinix hot 5) isn't up to a month yet. It charges fast but gets slow when it gets to 90%, but that isn't the problem. The problem now is that it begins to drain at a very fast rate when am not using it. And even when am using it it still drains fast, and it wasn't like this before when I first got it .
Please what might be the problem and the solution
Re: Infinix Hot S Battery Runs Down Very Fast by ITCareerINxtGen: 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2018
Idle, at home, never worked, student, graduate without a job; working but underpaid or lost my job but thinking of what business to do. No financial capital! Is any of this your status? What you need is a service business that puts money in your pocket. How?
See here: http://www.mondraim.com/index.php/mondraim-blog/332-smartphone-repairs-as-a-lucrative-business"
Get it here: http://www.amazon.com/Mobile-Phones-Tablets-Repairs-Professionals/dp/9789534116/ OR go to Booksellers bookshop Abuja for a copy!
Re: Infinix Hot S Battery Runs Down Very Fast by OHIsIManuEL(m): 11:40pm On Jul 20, 2018
Faculty14:
Lizzywiz please am experiencing same problem, but mine started last week and my phone (infinix hot 5) isn't up to a month yet. It charges fast but gets slow when it gets to 90%, but that isn't the problem. The problem now is that it begins to drain at a very fast rate when am not using it. And even when am using it it still drains fast, and it wasn't like this before when I first got it .
Please what might be the problem and the solution
It's normal for it to be slow after 90%
First thing is to factory reset the phone!
Re: Infinix Hot S Battery Runs Down Very Fast by waleyp(m): 9:20am On Jul 21, 2018
I Once Used Hot S, Even When It Was Even New It Still Runs Down Quickly When On 15%, After Sometime It Will Start HangInG, TheN You Need To Do Factory ReSet, I Will Suggest You Sell Your Hot S Like I Did.
Re: Infinix Hot S Battery Runs Down Very Fast by Faculty14(m): 9:36am On Jul 21, 2018
OHIsIManuEL:

It's normal for it to be slow after 90%
First thing is to factory reset the phone!
alright thanks boss

(1) (Reply)

Unlock My Alcatel Phone / Soon Hologram Will Present Android Platform On Skin – Cicret Bracelet / MTN 4G LTE Live At Lagos And Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.