Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Help I Cant Really Find The Screen Of My Sanno X2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help I Cant Really Find The Screen Of My Sanno X2 (1344 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Repair The Screen Of An Iphone XR? / Redmi Note 7: The Screen Of All Screens / See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help I Cant Really Find The Screen Of My Sanno X2 by drkenneth10: 2:52am On Sep 01, 2017
I bought this phone on the 20th of april 2015 at jos,not long after that the screen of the got crashed in a minor accident i had,since then i have been looking for a place to the screen of this phone ,,some say its china and has no spare parts,am in desperate need of the screen of the phone SANNO X2 its the name ,dear nairalanders anyone with info on how and where i can get the screen of this phone should help me please...i like this phone

(1) (Reply)

Buy Cheap Phone On Konga / See List Of Locations In Lagos To Buy The New Sassy Decoder / Nigerians Say This Is The Best Protective Case For Iphone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.