Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,052 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Is my uncle responsible for the death of my parents? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is my uncle responsible for the death of my parents? (1524 Views)

See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! / My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady / See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is my uncle responsible for the death of my parents? by Purpletee(f): 4:30am On Sep 01, 2017
Just saw this on instagram and it really touched me,do we still do this,this inhumane treatment by uncles and relatives has got to stop,for how long will we continue to wallow in greed,selfishness and wickedness, I urge all nairalanders to support this young man,large or small,every penny counts.

cc:lalasticlala,mynd44,seun.

Re: Is my uncle responsible for the death of my parents? by Briee(f): 5:10am On Sep 01, 2017
Wicked uncles, they killed the man to collect his property.
Re: Is my uncle responsible for the death of my parents? by NoToPile: 7:37am On Sep 01, 2017
What is it with wicked uncles?
Re: Is my uncle responsible for the death of my parents? by barackodam: 11:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
NoToPile:
What is it with wicked uncles?

Properties, money, in short worldly things

1 Like

Re: Is my uncle responsible for the death of my parents? by motherfuckers: 9:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lol. I dey like this kind game. If I were him. I will not say anything. I will just smile, even offer him a drink. But I will make sure he wished he was dead cos I would render him completely useless to himself and burden. When he losses his hands and legs, he will know how far.
Re: Is my uncle responsible for the death of my parents? by vicadex07(m): 11:50am On Oct 26, 2017
Nawa o...
IPOB people and illegal usurping of properties sha undecidedNawa o...
IPOB people and illegal usurping of properties sha

(1) (Reply)

Children"s Bicycles For Sale / Let The Sun Pay Your Electricity Bill / Is It A Good Thing For Married Woman To Visit A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.