Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) (29000 Views)

Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power / Nanpon Sambo: IGP, Abba Kyari In Trouble Over Suspect Who Died In Police Custody / Atiku arrives at the Presidential debate venue (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) by wristbangle: 9:35am On Sep 01, 2017
mccoy47:

Huh? undecided
U'r an IPOB too? shocked

Am an advocate for good governance. Me IPOB? Olorun maje!
Re: Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) by BABANGBALI: 9:40am On Sep 01, 2017
Devils stoning devil
Re: Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) by mccoy47(m): 9:46am On Sep 01, 2017
wristbangle:

Am an advocate for good governance. Me IPOB? Olorun maje!
Orhh but abusing an officer who thanks to him Nigeria has the 2 most deadly criminals (Vampire & Evans) in net is clearly a characteristic of IPOB.
Those guys hv a penchant for supporting criminals and whatever they represent. Cc Madueke, Dasuki, FFK et al

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) by Virus777: 9:47am On Sep 01, 2017
See his ugly face sef.

Islam and rubbish rituals are like 5 and 6.
As if the supposed stoning of the devil has any effect on him. Someone tell them you don't defeat the devil with physical stones!

Ignorant mofos!
Re: Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) by wristbangle: 9:49am On Sep 01, 2017
mccoy47:

Orhh but abusing an officer who thanks to him Nigeria has the 2 most deadly criminals (Vampire & Evans) in net is clearly a characteristic of IPOB.
Those guys hv a penchant for supporting criminals and whatever they represent. Cc Madueke, Dasuki, FFK et al

Baba, the story emanating from kyari is a disgraceful, wicked and pathetic one.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) by jacyhelen(f): 10:14am On Sep 01, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
What devil is islam stoning again?

hahahahha..Thank God i was not forced to convert to islam in other to post .....
Stoning the devil..every year the muslims observe Haji to stone the devil,who did this thing to them?..chaiii..sorry for them
Re: Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) by Kingspin(m): 10:15am On Sep 01, 2017
Una stone the devil and attack Christians. Useless faith for-life...
Re: Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) by mccoy47(m): 10:26am On Sep 01, 2017
wristbangle:

Baba, the story emanating from kyari is a disgraceful, wicked and pathetic one.
Stories like?
Re: Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) by positivetaught: 10:34am On Sep 01, 2017
devil wey dem don de stone for how many years wey no de die!,devil Strong ooh!.
Re: Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) by prof12(m): 10:43am On Sep 01, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

That's how they waste tax payers money on irrelevant things..... Who is the bigger devil than buhari the barbinger of hardship himself

irrelevant things are those persons who fail to seek for the truth about Islam

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) by Abdullahi4u7(m): 10:46am On Sep 01, 2017
ActionsShure:
Islam is the devil.
They shud all go suicidal
Fuckin terrorists
Christ remains the only way
Muslims sef wan go heaven
Then who d fuc is allah
Confused terrorists.
Harsh comment; too terrorist. Are you embracing what you're condemning simultaneously? Note this: Muslims are not terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) by moses93(m): 10:46am On Sep 01, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
What devil is islam stoning again?
na dem dem na.
Re: Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) by Tedassie(m): 10:48am On Sep 01, 2017
Funny muslims,yet they mock us when christians pray in tongues #justsaying
Re: Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) by moses93(m): 10:49am On Sep 01, 2017
headhunter1:
the real devil here is Buhari
Buhari is a terrorist
instead for them to stay back here and stone the reall devil "BUHARI" to death, they're busy wasting money traveling far and wide stoning kid devils.
Re: Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) by Abdullahi4u7(m): 10:57am On Sep 01, 2017
ottohan:
Muslims are crazy people...

Covering up a meotorite rock that crashlanded into the earth several years ago into a huge blsck box and stoning it.
Is'nt that madness
If only you'd seek for the truth but you wouldn't; How then would you understand Islam? It is stupid to condemn what you don't understand! Misspelling: Did you mean meteorite? Never come across the word 'meotorite'.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) by biafrasun: 11:02am On Sep 01, 2017
oh boy stoning devils no wonder is Islam is full of shit so they housed Satan in mecca later they say mecca is a holy land. can u see devil .Islam is piss.
Re: Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) by adekayo1234(m): 11:11am On Sep 01, 2017
deepdeep2:
Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time.
The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it. Subscribe today for your fixed match see details below
All this motivational speech for a fixed match shocked
Bro, you are wasting your talents on fixed matches cos motivational talk is your calling angry

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) by arireirede: 11:12am On Sep 01, 2017
May God accept it as an act of ibaddah.ameen

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) by Odelhorno1990: 11:25am On Sep 01, 2017
Its a good thing!
Finish with the White devil come back Nigeria to pett the black devil with stones too!

After celebrations and holidays, remember your kids and wards have to resume school, should you need finances, RenMoney's upto 4mn cash loan is up for grab for salary earners. Call/whatsup Ogaga@08159385912 for mire Info.
Re: Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) by burkingx(f): 11:27am On Sep 01, 2017
headhunter1:
the real devil here is Buhari
Buhari is a terrorist

Re: Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) by burkingx(f): 11:29am On Sep 01, 2017
grin

Re: Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) by Eu24(m): 11:44am On Sep 01, 2017
Good job Sir n Welldon Sir

Well,

For my business minded people looking for Space or property to buy for biz in Lagos., I have this quarter plot for land Lease/Sale

Already i have 5 shops on it . located at Pleasure Bus stop, Alimosho Area of Lagos for business use Only..!!!

Land measuring 113,740sq meter. By the roadside off major rd

title are Survey plan, deed of agreement, original family receipts if u are interested call me

I accept Exchange for this property if u have Car, Must be a Car dealer other than that..money is accepted. Thanks

Asking 4.5m

Tel; 09032200405

Re: Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) by Goldfaze1: 12:16pm On Sep 01, 2017
the lies they told Muslims are many,

*they told them that allah will give them seven Virgins in heaven,

* if they fight jihade and kill they will make hevean.

*lf they die during jihad fighting for allah they will make hevean.

*now they told them that the devil live somewhere and it can be stone

my question is one did they out gun on their fore head and force them to believe all these?
Re: Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) by gr8minds: 12:25pm On Sep 01, 2017
Abdullahi4u7:
Harsh comment; too terrorist. Are you embracing what you're condemning simultaneously? Note this: Muslims are not terrorists.
then,who are the terrorists? I really need to figure this out
Re: Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) by Mbediogu(m): 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2017
todaynewsreview:
According to the veteran Policeman;
With my Brother Engr Bukar aka Atom today, At the Venue of Stoning the Devil. We are about to Finish our Pilgrimage By GOD's Grace.

More here: http://naijanewsheadlines..com.ng/2017/09/photos-of-abba-kyari-at-venue-of.html

Shot the devil or you forgot your gun? Why stone the devil and shot civilians?
Re: Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) by tete7000(m): 1:33pm On Sep 01, 2017
IdisuleOurOwn:

Most of the Muslims here don't take you jokers serious anymore.

I can imagine how your vain is pumping out of your neck because of this picture cheesy

Well if this is your reaction to my message, best of luck to you.
Re: Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) by Abdullahi4u7(m): 9:25pm On Sep 01, 2017
gr8minds:
then,who are the terrorists? I really need to figure this out
You're asking me?
Re: Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 30, 2018
LOL! They should look in the mirror!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Very Sentimental When I Supported Buhari Against Jonathan – Dele Momodu / PDP Members Drag Adeleke To Court For Presenting Fake Certificate For Election / Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Attend Burial Of Hamzat’s Father (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.