Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Susan Peters And Emem Isong Pay Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Susan Peters And Emem Isong Pay Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi (14339 Views)

PHOTOS Of Clarence Peters And Music Stars In Various Video Shoot / Guardian Name Emem Isong, Biola Alabi And Mo Abudu As The Cash Madams / Shina Peters And His Son, Isaac Peters Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Susan Peters And Emem Isong Pay Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi by JNBoss: 6:49am On Sep 01, 2017
Nollywood Actress and Filmmaker, Susan Peters and Emem Using paid a condolence visit to colleague, Eucharia Anunobi who lost her son.

They posed for a photograph afterwards.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/09/susan-peters-and-emem-isong-pay.html

Re: Susan Peters And Emem Isong Pay Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 01, 2017
Can't they go visit quietly and leave? Why are celebrities so self centered. A woman lost your child and you posing for a pic.

15 Likes

Re: Susan Peters And Emem Isong Pay Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi by Oluwaseyi00(m): 12:15pm On Sep 01, 2017
Accept my condolence
Re: Susan Peters And Emem Isong Pay Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi by Jh0wsef(m): 12:16pm On Sep 01, 2017
Re: Susan Peters And Emem Isong Pay Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 01, 2017

She must have been expecting this

she had a child with an AS man while being As herself

was she expecting him to grow old and give her grandchildren

he's fvcking SS

1 Like

Re: Susan Peters And Emem Isong Pay Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi by Crixina(f): 12:16pm On Sep 01, 2017
U
Re: Susan Peters And Emem Isong Pay Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi by Jh0wsef(m): 12:17pm On Sep 01, 2017
judging from this pic, she would have cried her eyes out.

It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Susan Peters And Emem Isong Pay Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi by Orodje(m): 12:18pm On Sep 01, 2017
embarassed embarassed
Re: Susan Peters And Emem Isong Pay Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi by mamatayour(f): 12:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
It is well
Re: Susan Peters And Emem Isong Pay Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi by Chommieblaq(f): 12:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
Losing a child is very painful. My heart goes out to her.

It's well!

3 Likes

Re: Susan Peters And Emem Isong Pay Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi by DrHighchief(m): 12:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
Justnora:
Can't they go visit quietly and leave? Why are celebrities so self centered. A woman lost your child and you posing for a pic.
That's how their life(s) were programmed.

2 Likes

Re: Susan Peters And Emem Isong Pay Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi by muller101(m): 12:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
Evaberry:

he's fvcking SS
take it easy

1 Like

Re: Susan Peters And Emem Isong Pay Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi by muller101(m): 12:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
Is she Chinese?
Re: Susan Peters And Emem Isong Pay Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi by OboOlora(f): 12:25pm On Sep 01, 2017
I love the interior of the house.

1 Like

Re: Susan Peters And Emem Isong Pay Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi by Donsmithbrown(m): 12:25pm On Sep 01, 2017
Sorry ma, may God give fortitude to be the lost

1 Like

Re: Susan Peters And Emem Isong Pay Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi by Donsmithbrown(m): 12:26pm On Sep 01, 2017
Sorry ma, may God give fortitude to bear it.....Take heart

2 Likes

Re: Susan Peters And Emem Isong Pay Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi by fitprince: 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2017
Justnora:
i tire o. look at the way them even take pose sef. some of these ladies deserve slap. well i no blame than, that is what happens when they dont get serviced by better banana. when better banana fall on them, their brain will be formatted and they will receive sense

1 Like

Re: Susan Peters And Emem Isong Pay Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi by MhizzAJ(f): 12:39pm On Sep 01, 2017
Look at Eucharia's eyes..so swollen..it's a pity
May the soul of her son RIP

2 Likes

Re: Susan Peters And Emem Isong Pay Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi by wrench: 12:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
xxx687:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim
all this stress just for few recharge cards... Baba go find another hustle now. This your scam don old

1 Like

Re: Susan Peters And Emem Isong Pay Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi by weedtheweeds: 1:04pm On Sep 01, 2017
It is so sad that we are concerned about feeding the public than good deeds. These women should be ashamed of themselves that they exploited their grieving colleague just for likes on their social media. A sincere hearted person would cherish this picture and keep it in his private collection. They will come out and say they never meant evil but who which celebrity would love pictures of them in this state to be shared with the public? Eucharia has been private with her life for a long time now. "Her swollen eyes and pale face".
Eucharia has had one of the biggest portions of criticism ever since she started her career. All she did was hustle her way out of poverty. The same way the respected and celebrated Joke Silva did. The same way the respected and celebrated Omotola did.
Eucharia, I feel for you.

4 Likes

Re: Susan Peters And Emem Isong Pay Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi by Odianose13(m): 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2017
Evaberry:

he's fvcking SS

C'mon madam, no be fight. We all know it was their mistake. A lots ppl actually get so engrossed in love/lust in their union before they even think about it. Many even believe there will be a solution even after knowing cos of the unconditional affection they have for each other. She might also not have known/considered her spouse's genotype.

2 Likes

Re: Susan Peters And Emem Isong Pay Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi by greatman247(m): 3:33pm On Sep 01, 2017
Heyah Its so pathetic, her only child? Damn. My condolences.
Re: Susan Peters And Emem Isong Pay Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi by Teacher1776(m): 3:49pm On Sep 01, 2017
Evaberry:

he's fvcking SS

Have a heart sis. Express sympathy when required. We appear to be too critical these days.

1 Like

Re: Susan Peters And Emem Isong Pay Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi by zubby29(m): 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2017
Evaberry:

he's fvcking SS
I hate dis but u r heartless
Re: Susan Peters And Emem Isong Pay Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi by glossy6(f): 6:46pm On Sep 01, 2017
So saaad.
I feel for her. May God console her
Re: Susan Peters And Emem Isong Pay Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi by glossy6(f): 6:46pm On Sep 01, 2017
So saaad.
I feel for her. May God console her
Re: Susan Peters And Emem Isong Pay Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi by carzola(m): 7:35pm On Sep 01, 2017
chaiii... she has cried her eyes out... at this age she cant have another Son,
she has lost something irreplaceable.. may his soul find rest, and may she
have the strength to bear her pains..

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Sign Fireman Is Getting Married / Rapper MI Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat / Maria Refrains From Comment On Husband-Snatching Palaver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.