Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:46 AM

Kechi Okwuchi Poses With White Fan - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kechi Okwuchi Poses With White Fan (21181 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi Marks 16th Anniversary Of Surviving 2005 Sosoliso Plane Crash / Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery / Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Poses With White Fan by dstar01(m): 1:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
rbernaldo2:
ugly Igbo girl

She just scared my pretty daughter

Wtfff

I seriously doubt you have brain...I just hope your daughter has a much more better brain than yours

2 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Poses With White Fan by Emokai3(m): 1:03pm On Sep 01, 2017
rbernaldo2:
ugly Igbo girl

Wtfff
may this condition fall on you..

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Poses With White Fan by kokomaster3d: 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2017
Merit or Sympathy
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Poses With White Fan by tinsel: 1:09pm On Sep 01, 2017
rbernaldo2:
ugly Igbo girl

Wtfff
Every thing is not for a joke. Please mind what write to avoid inviting problems for yourself. This girl was a pretty little intelligent girl that got her figure destroyed due to plane crash. She is a survivor.

2 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Poses With White Fan by jbnm: 1:12pm On Sep 01, 2017
rbernaldo2:
ugly Igbo girl

Wtfff
Dude.are u alright?
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Poses With White Fan by Moganajoe: 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
ItchingPreek:
Hmmmm. Ppl say you get favored because of your condition, some say it's because you're rich and can afford to atleast fly out, some say it's pity pity but I see a strong woman, destiny child, a voice that deserves to be heard.....the fact that you're able to stand up and do what you love amidst scornful look and reaction from people, proves you're a rare gem. OYEKACHUKWU.....go get em.

Absolutely strong! probably the strongest woman in the universe.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Poses With White Fan by Habyz(m): 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2017
safarigirl:
scornful look and reactions? She moved to America to get away from that.....Nigerians are the best at it

She's privileged, can't deny that
Hmmmn so she told you she moved because of that, there are no scornful lookers in America abi

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Poses With White Fan by Adenike775(f): 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2017
the lord is your strength girl
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Poses With White Fan by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 01, 2017
rbernaldo2:
ugly Igbo girl

Wtfff
as a full fledged Igbo man, you a big ANUOFIA. Ediabali to be precise.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Poses With White Fan by ifeomabernard(f): 2:03pm On Sep 01, 2017
I'd rather be dead! lipsrsealed
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Poses With White Fan by somez(m): 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2017
Your mum fed u with sperm
rbernaldo2:
ugly Igbo girl
M;

Wtfff

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Poses With White Fan by Faad77(m): 5:25pm On Sep 01, 2017
cheesy cheesy
234ng44uk:
When I saw "poses with a white fan", I was actually expecting to see this
Lolz... you no kill person cheesy
234ng44uk:
When I saw "poses with a white fan", I was actually expecting to see this
Lolz... you no kill person

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Poses With White Fan by ItchingPreek(m): 7:25pm On Sep 01, 2017
Habyz:

Hmmmn so she told you she moved because of that, there are no scornful lookers in America abi

U Dey mind that wan.....some persons still believe rain, sun and moon can be controlled oversees. Just press a button, like Dey do in stadiums and something will just cover the country.

2 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Poses With White Fan by handsomebanana(m): 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
Derez ntin wrong in saying "WHite fan "

If u tink Derez Sth wrong, go work on ur fûckin self instead of looking 4 "inferiority complex" everywhere u fûcktards

U get high on it shey. Saviour of d blak masses.

Oponu

Bullshit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy 30th Birthday To Davido / Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday,Set To Reveal 10 Things You Don't Know About Him / Peter Okoye looking Very Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.