Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Tips: Guide To Study Abroad - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tips: Guide To Study Abroad (984 Views)

List Of Countries To Study Abroad Without TOEFL/IELTS For International Students / Help I Want To Study Abroad / 7 Steps To Get Scholarships To Study Abroad Without Wasting Your Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips: Guide To Study Abroad by SchoolZinicc: 7:05am On Sep 01, 2017
Hello NL,

Zinicc International Educational Consult welcome all of you who wish to learn how to effectively further your academic dreams abroad.

Their is no doubt, considering the challenges of effective academics atmosphere in our country studying abroad remains an important option for many students.

However, there are many gains in taking up a course in a reputable institution abroad.

On this page SchoolZinicc would from time to time bring you some interesting tips of schools with best study environment, tuition, conditions and career prospects for students coming from Nigeria to help you make a better choice.

So feel free to drop your questions here and we shall attend to the best of our knowledge.

University / Institutions in:

Europe
Asia
Americas
Africa

You can also reach us via email on

info.zinicc[@]gmail DOT com

OFFICE ADDRESS: Suit 202, Anbeez Plaza Ndola Crescent Wuse Zone 5 FCT Abuja.
Call: 08066591204
Re: Tips: Guide To Study Abroad by wwwtortoise(m): 7:17am On Sep 01, 2017
Good day
I have many questions bothering on schooling abroad.
I will enumerate some below :

- which school(s) has the cheapest tuition fee in Canada.

- which school(s) in Canada are favorable for foreign students in terms of student life, cost of living.

- what are the basics in applying to a Canadian university.

Regards.
Re: Tips: Guide To Study Abroad by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 01, 2017
Preparing to go for my masters

Lemme compile my questions
Re: Tips: Guide To Study Abroad by SchoolZinicc: 7:45am On Sep 01, 2017
wwwtortoise:
Good day
I have many questions bothering on schooling abroad.
I will enumerate some below :

- which school(s) has the cheapest tuition fee in Canada.

- which school(s) in Canada are favorable for foreign students in terms of student life, cost of living.

- what are the basics in applying to a Canadian university.

Regards.

Hello,

Sincerely, I have not been able to look up all the institutions in Canada to be able to categorically tell you which school has the "cheapest tuition".

But I can confirm to you that studying in Canada is an interesting experience for most international students.
Almost all schools in Canada has this attitude of effective students relationship due to advance technology they apply and Canada state policies guiding their activities. So don't be afraid in picking any of the universities with features you consider fair and apply.

Basically, applying to a Canadian university, you need your O Level or A Level certificates, birth certificate, international passport.

Importantly, you need to draft what we call a study budget to guide your expenditures.
Re: Tips: Guide To Study Abroad by SchoolZinicc: 8:03am On Sep 01, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
Preparing to go for my masters

Lemme compile my questions

Let me know the country you like and the course..
Re: Tips: Guide To Study Abroad by wwwtortoise(m): 8:13am On Sep 01, 2017
SchoolZinicc:

Hello,

But I can confirm to you that studying in Canada is an interesting experience for most international students.
Almost all schools in Canada has this attitude of effective students relationship due to advance technology they apply and Canada state policies guiding their activities. So don't be afraid in picking any of the universities with features you consider fair and apply.

Basically, applying to a Canadian university, you need your O Level or A Level certificates, birth certificate, international passport.

Importantly, you need to draft what we call a study budget to guide your expenditures.

Can you provide me a template fot drafting the study budget.
thanks
Re: Tips: Guide To Study Abroad by SchoolZinicc: 8:27am On Sep 01, 2017
wwwtortoise:

Can you provide me a template fot drafting the study budget.
thanks

Basically, what study budget means is, you knowing the capacity of your parents /sponsor in the amount they may be willing to spend starting with all the process leading to your admission, tuition, flight, feeding, clothing et al.. Especially, in your first year abroad.

This idea would help you sort a school within your budget capabilities then checking their condition before applying.

1 Like

Re: Tips: Guide To Study Abroad by wwwtortoise(m): 8:30am On Sep 01, 2017
SchoolZinicc:

Basically, what study budget means is, you knowing the capacity of your parents /sponsor in the amount they may be willing to spend starting with all the process leading to your admission, tuition, flight, feeding, clothing et al.. Especially, in your first year abroad.

This idea would help you sort a school within your budget capabilities then checking their condition before applying.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Tips: Guide To Study Abroad by SchoolZinicc: 8:43am On Sep 01, 2017
wwwtortoise:

Thanks

You are welcome.

I would be glad to further assist you should in case you commence with your admission process and still needs our help.

We also council and assist in student visa processing and all for all countries.
Re: Tips: Guide To Study Abroad by wwwtortoise(m): 8:57am On Sep 01, 2017
SchoolZinicc:

You are welcome.

I would be glad to further assist you should in case you commence with your admission process and still needs our help.

We also council and assist in student visa processing and all for all countries.

Alright.
I will notify you once the process is set in motion.
thanks
Re: Tips: Guide To Study Abroad by ulap: 9:16am On Sep 01, 2017
Pls did you have any advice for me. am planning to pursure my MBA in one the universities in UK(University of Bedfordshire) preferably because of the low tuition fee. i need advice on the living cost in Luton-England, the career prospect for MBA/oil and gas management,university reputation,Visa cost and application etc. thank you
Re: Tips: Guide To Study Abroad by SchoolZinicc: 4:49am On Sep 02, 2017
ulap:
Pls did you have any advice for me. am planning to pursure my MBA in one the universities in UK(University of Bedfordshire) preferably because of the low tuition fee. i need advice on the living cost in Luton-England, the career prospect for MBA/oil and gas management,university reputation,Visa cost and application etc. thank you

You are obviously in the right direction. All you need now is the move.

First you have identified the University and confirmed their fees are OK for you.

I'm not a career adviser, so may not be of much help on prospect for MBS/oil and gas.

Just go ahead and apply.

1 Like

Re: Tips: Guide To Study Abroad by ulap: 10:18am On Sep 04, 2017
Ok thank you
Re: Tips: Guide To Study Abroad by phelmzzy(m): 10:36am On Sep 04, 2017
Hello, please how much will it take to process Canada students visa and what are the steps?
Re: Tips: Guide To Study Abroad by SchoolZinicc: 6:53am On Mar 24, 2018
phelmzzy:
Hello, please how much will it take to process Canada students visa and what are the steps?

Please, feel free to visit our office at :

Suit 202, Anbeez Plaza Wuse Zone 5 FCT Abuja

Or Call / whatsapp 08066591204

Tuition is affordable and our guidance is guaranteed.
Re: Tips: Guide To Study Abroad by Elzak(m): 8:52am On Mar 24, 2018
going to school abroad, what is the entrance exam taken the way we have jamb in Nigeria and how is the admission process. I need a detailed explanation
Re: Tips: Guide To Study Abroad by SchoolZinicc: 1:39am On Mar 27, 2018
Elzak:
going to school abroad, what is the entrance exam taken the way we have jamb in Nigeria and how is the admission process. I need a detailed explanation

You need detail.. Lol!

Best you could do was drop some info to enable me understand what you need..

The course you would like to study
The country
Level
Re: Tips: Guide To Study Abroad by Heroicvic(m): 11:34pm On May 27, 2022
As an o level cert holder
How much can I budget for a university in Canada

(1) (Reply)

University Of Uyo (UNIUYO) Admissions Thread / The Untold Story Of KASU Admission List... / Meet Adetunwase Adenle, The Nigerian Teacher Who Has 4 Guinness World Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.