Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Liverpool F.C. Signs Chamberlain From Arsenal F.C. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Liverpool F.C. Signs Chamberlain From Arsenal F.C. (1378 Views)

Liverpool F.C. Bags Vital Away Points At Crystal Palace. Wins 2-0. / 2018 ICC: Manchester United Takes On Liverpool F.C. Today In Michigan. / Breaking News - Liverpool F.C. Agree Fee For Goalkeeper Alisson With Roma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool F.C. Signs Chamberlain From Arsenal F.C. by uneeking(m): 7:14am On Sep 01, 2017
Life can be real interesting sometimes.

Liverpool F.C., a club that is ready to do anything to block its players from leaving for other teams even when the players concerned have declared their intention to leave the team, is busy comfortably buying players from other teams without batting an eye-lid.

They not only agreed a fee for the signing of Keita from Leipzig (he will join them in some months’ time), they have now successfully signed a player from a direct competitor for the British Premier League crown – Arsenal F.C.

The player in question is no other than Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain who underwent a medical at St George’s Park last night. He is believed to have signed a five-year contract worth around £120,000-a-week with Liverpool.

He later had this to say to the press;

“Firstly, I’m delighted to have signed for Liverpool and a big thank-you to everyone here at the FA that has made this possible, using the facilities. It has been a massive help.

“I’m not going to say too much today; I’m here with England and we’ve got two big games coming up, so I want to focus on them.”

http://uneekomunikations.com/wp/uneekomunikations-liverpool-f-c-signs-chamberlain-from-arsenal-f-c/

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year Samsung New Eng Root Files Free Now Combinefile Provide Latest Te / Forever Oppurtiunity!!! / Contact Me For Your Assorted Wine Purchases, Single And Carton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.