Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Substandard Phone Causes Cancer – NCC Warns - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Substandard Phone Causes Cancer – NCC Warns (12023 Views)

Google Play Store Compromised By ‘hiddenads’ Malware, NCC Warns Nigerians / Iranian Hackers Targeting Telcos In Nigeria, NCC Warns / GSM Booster: NCC Warns Against Unauthorized Use Of Telecommunication Boosters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Substandard Phone Causes Cancer – NCC Warns by apesinola001: 8:05am On Sep 01, 2017
Which one is substandard again
Re: Substandard Phone Causes Cancer – NCC Warns by Kylekent59: 8:10am On Sep 01, 2017
Why can't they be specific on the phone that causes this cancer or are they waiting for a victim before they let the cat off the bag
Re: Substandard Phone Causes Cancer – NCC Warns by lumzybo: 8:10am On Sep 01, 2017
Very funny of NCC. Who dem epp. I guess the substandard phone miraculously found their ways into the Nigerian market. When they are serious to reduce the influx on fake phones, they know what to do. Yeyedeysmell
Re: Substandard Phone Causes Cancer – NCC Warns by Awoleesu(m): 8:15am On Sep 01, 2017
Just how does NCC define sub-standard phones?
Re: Substandard Phone Causes Cancer – NCC Warns by SalamRushdie: 8:19am On Sep 01, 2017
thesicilian:

The radiations from improperly insulated phones can actually trigger genetic mutations that lead to cancer. Its the same reasons why we are warned not to build houses under high tension electric cables.

smileyWell I am not of the opinion that genetic mutations cause cancer
Re: Substandard Phone Causes Cancer – NCC Warns by thesicilian: 8:21am On Sep 01, 2017
SalamRushdie:

smileyWell I am not of the opinion that genetic mutations cause cancer
Unfortunately bro, science is fuelled by facts, not opinions.
Re: Substandard Phone Causes Cancer – NCC Warns by SalamRushdie: 8:22am On Sep 01, 2017
thesicilian:

Unfortunately bro, science is fuelled by facts, not opinions.

Sometimes science is fuelled by alternative facts smiley
Re: Substandard Phone Causes Cancer – NCC Warns by PETERENI1(m): 8:23am On Sep 01, 2017
In a scene society ! Such phone wouldn't be allowed into a country where are the citizens have value. Or probably the production of such substandard product would have been barn
Re: Substandard Phone Causes Cancer – NCC Warns by RegalD(m): 8:33am On Sep 01, 2017
Rorachy:
We must all have died from cancer from tecno and infinix, not leaving itel out.
Why won't you mention Tecno and Infinix when it is that your boyfriend bought you an Iphone....it might even be Iphone1 that you are using to browse sef #justmyopinion#justkidding
Don't qoute me back, and if you do pls do it nicely

1 Like

Re: Substandard Phone Causes Cancer – NCC Warns by Fearlez: 8:35am On Sep 01, 2017
They didn't name brands?

* Tecno
* Infinix
* Intel
*Solo

None of these phones have international certification.

1 Like

Re: Substandard Phone Causes Cancer – NCC Warns by RegalD(m): 8:35am On Sep 01, 2017
Funny enough if you ask this people what 'substandard phone' is, they won't be able to define it to you
Re: Substandard Phone Causes Cancer – NCC Warns by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 01, 2017
RegalD:

Why won't you mention Tecno and Infinix when it is that your boyfriend bought you an Iphone....it might even be Iphone1 that you are using to browse sef #justmyopinion#justkidding
Don't qoute me back, and if you do pls do it nicely
Don't worry I will be subtle.

I'm using infinix S2.
Re: Substandard Phone Causes Cancer – NCC Warns by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 01, 2017
centoke30:
The guy above me is from Russia.. anyways, the post doesn't concern me, I'm using a blackberry OS device.. Let's fish out the culprits, everyone should tell us d name of their phones grin
wetin be the particular model? Whats ur experience like using the device? How fast is the internet? Eeerm does it use less data compared to android and windows? I wan buy BB Z30
Re: Substandard Phone Causes Cancer – NCC Warns by RegalD(m): 8:42am On Sep 01, 2017
Rorachy:
Don't worry I will be subtle.

I'm using infinix S2.
I wiil call NCC on you for you are using a substandard phone that causes cancer.

If you don't want your substandard phone to cause cancer, for just a chikini money of #5000, PM me....#officialcancerremovalagent
Re: Substandard Phone Causes Cancer – NCC Warns by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 01, 2017
RegalD:

I wiil call NCC on you for you are using a substandard phone that causes cancer.

If you don't want your substandard phone to cause cancer, for just a chikini money of #5000, PM me....#officialcancerremovalagent
Iz it your cancer? tongue.
Re: Substandard Phone Causes Cancer – NCC Warns by RegalD(m): 8:56am On Sep 01, 2017
Rorachy:
Iz it your cancer? tongue.
Don't mind me....I'm always concerned for the Female gender.
Re: Substandard Phone Causes Cancer – NCC Warns by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 01, 2017
centoke30:
The guy above me is from Russia.. anyways, the post doesn't concern me, I'm using a blackberry OS device.. Let's fish out the culprits, everyone should tell us d name of their phones grin
Mine is a nokia asha 200
centoke30:
Mine is a nokia asha 200
Re: Substandard Phone Causes Cancer – NCC Warns by Funkybabee(f): 9:55am On Sep 01, 2017
They should list those phone thou I know through radiation

One doctor have said something like that to me longtime ago....

1 Like

Re: Substandard Phone Causes Cancer – NCC Warns by makahlj2: 10:00am On Sep 01, 2017
This is serious.
Re: Substandard Phone Causes Cancer – NCC Warns by Exciton(m): 10:36am On Sep 01, 2017
This is what happens when illiterates and frauds get to the top.

Your phones emit very low frequency radio waves. Each quantum of radio waves is too fücking weak to ionize organic molecules -- rip out an electron from a molecule, thereby creating free radicals, ions and other reactive sh!t -- that make up your body, not to speak of causing any sort of mutations leading to cancer.

Same goes for power lines and microwaves. Microwaves excite vibrational modes of organic molecules i.e little bits of your cells jiggle around at best, nothing gets ionized... no mutations!

There have been many studies on this issue and there simply isn't any strong correlation (not to speak of direct causation) in their data linking phones or microwaves or powerlines to cancer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Substandard Phone Causes Cancer – NCC Warns by centoke30(m): 10:46am On Sep 01, 2017
Ebuka2016:

wetin be the particular model? Whats ur experience like using the device? How fast is the internet? Eeerm does it use less data compared to android and windows? I wan buy BB Z30
have used bold5, curve 8, Z10, Z3 and currently on Q10... the phone is superb in browsing and downloading.. the data usage is minimum compared to andriod and windows phone and u get to enjoy 3.6gb with 1k using a Glo sim cheesy... the only issue here is that u can't play sweet games, no Google playstore, etc
Re: Substandard Phone Causes Cancer – NCC Warns by colossus91(m): 10:49am On Sep 01, 2017
lemme guess techno and infinixgrin
Re: Substandard Phone Causes Cancer – NCC Warns by LexngtonSteele: 11:20am On Sep 01, 2017
smartty68:
Agencies responsible for checking the quality of products have been compromised including NCC. Almost 99% of consumables in the Nigerian markets are fake.

Nigeria is a dumping ground for all sort of trash.

Wait! Wait! Wait!
*Used cars don't cause cancer?
*Okirika(used cloths) don't cause cancer?
*Okirika shoes don't cause cancer?
*The fake sachet consumables don't cause cancer?
*Fake soups and liquid bath soaps don't cause cancer?
*Plastic drinks don't cause cancer?
*The fumes from generators don't cause cancer? The population of generators in Naija is alarming
*Nigeria Population Statistics Census estimates the population to be 170million. Now imagine each households owning 2 or more generator sets

2set for generators x 170,000,000
= 340,000,000
(Three hundred and forty million generators) doubling the Nigerian population. Isn't that more than enough cancer to kill everyone overnight?

The list is much etc. You and I know how much a standard phone cost, a country with the best economy controlled by looters has left the less privileged going for what they can afford.

In general, we're endowed with terrible leaders.

Excellent post. .

But you exaggerated. I have never met any household with 2 generators. Even the mega rich that I know. You also forgot about those in the villages and those who can't afford it.

The conservative estimate would be 5 - 15 million generators....maybe 10.

Just said I should point that out.
Re: Substandard Phone Causes Cancer – NCC Warns by smartty68(m): 11:22am On Sep 01, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Excellent post. .

But you exaggerated. I have never met any household with 2 generators. Even the mega rich that I know. You also forgot about those in the villages and those who can't afford it.

The conservative estimate would be 5 - 15 million generators....maybe 10.

Just said I should point that out.
Thanks
Re: Substandard Phone Causes Cancer – NCC Warns by WeirdWolf: 11:28am On Sep 01, 2017
Don't put your phone in your pocket, if u must, not the front pocket. Endeavor to use a headset to make n receive calls... This will help.
Re: Substandard Phone Causes Cancer – NCC Warns by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 11:45am On Sep 01, 2017
Exciton:
This is what happens when illiterates and frauds get to the top.

Your phones emit very low frequency radio waves. Each quantum of radio waves is too fücking weak to ionize organic molecules -- rip out an electron from a molecule, thereby creating free radicals, ions and other reactive sh!t -- that make up your body, not to speak of causing any sort of mutations leading to cancer.

Same goes for power lines and microwaves. Microwaves excite vibrational modes of organic molecules i.e little bits of your cells jiggle around at best, nothing gets ionized... no mutations!

There have been many studies on this issue and there simply isn't any strong correlation (not to speak of direct causation) in their data linking phones or microwaves or powerlines to cancer.
same people who believe salt water could cure ebola, and as severed human head can vomit money grin grin grin
Re: Substandard Phone Causes Cancer – NCC Warns by Eu24(m): 11:47am On Sep 01, 2017
I use IPhone 6 not chico

Well,

For my business minded people looking for Space or property to buy for biz in Lagos., I have this quarter plot for land Lease/Sale

Already i have 5 shops on it . located at Pleasure Bus stop, Alimosho Area of Lagos for business use Only..!!!

Land measuring 113,740sq meter. By the roadside off major rd

title are Survey plan, deed of agreement, original family receipts if u are interested call me

I accept Exchange for this property if u have Car, Must be a Car dealer other than that..money is accepted. Thanks

Asking 4.5m

Tel; 09032200405
Re: Substandard Phone Causes Cancer – NCC Warns by ipobarecriminals: 11:47am On Sep 01, 2017
grin beware of Tecno,power Hot 12345 ..
Re: Substandard Phone Causes Cancer – NCC Warns by ipobarecriminals: 11:53am On Sep 01, 2017
Fearlez:
They didn't name brands?

* Tecno
* Infinix
* Intel
*Solo

None of this phones have international certification.
With those substandard phone,phone tech/Engr dey smile to bank/eat belleful.Thanks to Infinix/Tecno
Re: Substandard Phone Causes Cancer – NCC Warns by Exciton(m): 12:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
same people who believe salt water could cure ebola, and as severed human head can vomit money grin grin grin

Haha. Still understandable if it came from the common folk. But this kinda BS misinformation coming from a science and technology inclined department of our country is unforgivable.

The idi0ts just open their mouth and say whatever the fvck they like for whatever reason.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Phones Can Transmit Virus, Germs, Expert Warns / Wizkid & BankyW Perform Together For Samsung Galaxy S4 Launch / Samsung Ghana Gift Man A New Galaxy S8+ As A Replacement For His Burnt Galaxy S5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.