Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Why Your Pictures Don't Come Out Fine. - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Your Pictures Don't Come Out Fine. (27304 Views)

How To Edit Your Pictures Like A Pro / Kente Dress Styles 2020: Latest Super Fine Ghana/ Kente Styles 2020 / A Very Fine Wedding Gown Size 10 For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Your Pictures Don't Come Out Fine. by Lexusgs430: 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2017
Na likes we go chop ?
Re: Why Your Pictures Don't Come Out Fine. by iSpread(m): 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2017
Jackeeh:
Even the best camera on earth can't turn ugly into fine!
Then let me do the snapping. You don't under photography well.
Re: Why Your Pictures Don't Come Out Fine. by demorise: 8:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
sonnie10:
Op, you shouldn't have said anything about the camera. It is obvious you are not techcy.

Here are the flaws in that number 1 section,

1 All cameras on phones are digital

2 the mp has nothing to do with the image quality. It is the pixels

3 not all digital cameras would give quality pictures

4 you didn't even advice to adjust the camera settings based on condition

5 you never mentioned motion effect which is the number one enemy of image quality.

You are the one who is wrong here. MP is short for MegaPixels and it affects the image quality. Also, by digital camera, the author was referring to a dedicated camera which often has better quality pictures due to the availability of space for a bigger and sharper lens.
Re: Why Your Pictures Don't Come Out Fine. by piagetskinner(m): 8:52pm On Sep 01, 2017
even if u take the picture in the most beautiful place in las Vegas and you're ugly, nothing can make u fine
Re: Why Your Pictures Don't Come Out Fine. by charlesofia1(m): 8:54pm On Sep 01, 2017
Coming to send my view but need to charge my phone
Re: Why Your Pictures Don't Come Out Fine. by umoslink(m): 8:57pm On Sep 01, 2017
I KNOW SAY I NO FINE OH...........BUT I DEY TRY WEN I SCAP PICTURE cry cry ANYWAY FOR BETTER ME CHECK MY SIGNATURE BELOW.
Re: Why Your Pictures Don't Come Out Fine. by pauljumbo: 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
but after reading and developing yourself you still need to brand yourself and look good

Midgut:
Why on earth will I stress myself because I want people to see me handsome? No. I can't waste my time posing in front of camera because of mere 'likes'.

I would rather work on my brain--- increasing my knowledge by studying books, learning skills, helping my sister, or playing indoor or outdoor games with my friends than taking and uploading boring pictures every second With a view to garnering 'likes'.
Re: Why Your Pictures Don't Come Out Fine. by Midgut(m): 9:06pm On Sep 01, 2017
pauljumbo:
but after reading and developing yourself you still need to brand yourself and look good

Have you seen me dressed up before? If you haven't, don't assume what you don't know. If you see me, I swear to God who made me, you will be salivating.
Re: Why Your Pictures Don't Come Out Fine. by fumiswtpusy(f): 9:30pm On Sep 01, 2017
I am photogenic.i always look gook in pictures and I am so happy about it.
Yoruba girls rock
Re: Why Your Pictures Don't Come Out Fine. by stilldoingokay(f): 9:44pm On Sep 01, 2017
Heloct:
Quite a number of times, I'm sure most of y'all has taken pictures that are displeasing to the eyes. Most of this pictures get little likes after they've graced the internet and you feel sober about yourself. Well, here are few reasons why you don't always get your best shots. Improving on these reasons could bring a better result.

1. Low camera quality: Pictures taken with low camera quality doesn't come out fine. So, you can decide to get a better phone for yourself or otherwise, go for the digital camera. Most girls who knows this already would borrow a better phone for few minutes to take beautiful shots. Then, you get jealous onto why they get more likes than you do. If it requires borrowing a phone with high mp, then, maybe you should go for it anyway. No one would know that as long as you have your beautiful picture.

2. Lack of good posing skills: You don't expect to stand like the number one figure and get something unique. You don't just stand there staring at the camera. There are varieties of funny poses you could initiate. Most nice shots were taken unconsciously. Don't look too serious at the camera, except it is an official picture.

3. Face expression: This has resemblance to the above point. Blank face expressions ain't unique. You can cultivate a very strong or sober face that would leave people guessing what you are trying to tell them. Face expressions well expressed could get high rating at an auction. You must be happy before staring at the camera. Forget being shy and just do your thing.

4. Weather/Timing: The weather has a lot to do in our pictures. Taking pictures after a stressful day work or under a very harsh sun won't do you well. The best weather for pictures is a very cool weather. Pictures taken in the morning/evening are always the best. Take that picture while you are still feeling refreshed and not when you are worn out.

5. Photographer's creativity: Maybe you don't know, but if your photographer isn't creative, then, you will end up not liking yourself in a picture. A good photographer knows how to mingle nature with a picture. Editing comes later but capturing a very lively picture that speaks even of the environment is what we call creativity. Nature is beautiful. It makes your picture looks more appealing.

disagree
Re: Why Your Pictures Don't Come Out Fine. by stilldoingokay(f): 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
ekensi01:
Useless stuff hitting fp.

Yorubas are so bad and that they kill slowly. Ask me why.
why?
Re: Why Your Pictures Don't Come Out Fine. by stilldoingokay(f): 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
ekensi01:

why?
Re: Why Your Pictures Don't Come Out Fine. by Kimy97(f): 10:02pm On Sep 01, 2017
Who don ugly don ugly abeg
Re: Why Your Pictures Don't Come Out Fine. by ekensi01: 10:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
stilldoingokay:

why?
You asked twice for that reason i wouldn't answer.

But we can be friends.
Re: Why Your Pictures Don't Come Out Fine. by yoilasolomon: 10:14pm On Sep 01, 2017
Noted
Re: Why Your Pictures Don't Come Out Fine. by Oppypoppy: 10:52pm On Sep 01, 2017
grin
KingEbukasBlog:
What about being just ugly?

grin grin
Re: Why Your Pictures Don't Come Out Fine. by Oppypoppy: 10:57pm On Sep 01, 2017
ekensi01:

I don tell you not to follow man bc of money but bc of love. Comon tell me the Yoruba dude who just broke your heart...
Re: Why Your Pictures Don't Come Out Fine. by Gbemini(m): 10:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
kokomaster3d:
If you are Ugly, if you like turn the camera upside down, the picture go still dey ugly
he is taking about we that we re handsome not you .
Re: Why Your Pictures Don't Come Out Fine. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
I look good even in a broken mirror - Lil Wayne cool.

Sermwell, I don't like camel tongue
Re: Why Your Pictures Don't Come Out Fine. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
I look good even in a broken mirror - Lil Wayne cool.

Sermwell, I don't like camel tongue
Re: Why Your Pictures Don't Come Out Fine. by casanova96(m): 11:29pm On Sep 01, 2017
sonnie10:
Op, you shouldn't have said anything about the camera. It is obvious you are not techcy.

5 you never mentioned motion effect which is the number one enemy of the quality.

pls google the meaning of MP
Re: Why Your Pictures Don't Come Out Fine. by sonnie10: 11:41pm On Sep 01, 2017
casanova96:
pls google the meaning of MP

The right word is picture element. It is just like saying kg instead of weight
Re: Why Your Pictures Don't Come Out Fine. by NigerianScholar: 11:51pm On Sep 01, 2017
The fact you didnt say anything about lighting shows you didnt do you research properly
Heloct:
Quite a number of times, I'm sure most of y'all has taken pictures that are displeasing to the eyes. Most of this pictures get little likes after they've graced the internet and you feel sober about yourself. Well, here are few reasons why you don't always get your best shots. Improving on these reasons could bring a better result.

1. Low camera quality: Pictures taken with low camera quality doesn't come out fine. So, you can decide to get a better phone for yourself or otherwise, go for the digital camera. Most girls who knows this already would borrow a better phone for few minutes to take beautiful shots. Then, you get jealous onto why they get more likes than you do. If it requires borrowing a phone with high mp, then, maybe you should go for it anyway. No one would know that as long as you have your beautiful picture.

2. Lack of good posing skills: You don't expect to stand like the number one figure and get something unique. You don't just stand there staring at the camera. There are varieties of funny poses you could initiate. Most nice shots were taken unconsciously. Don't look too serious at the camera, except it is an official picture.

3. Face expression: This has resemblance to the above point. Blank face expressions ain't unique. You can cultivate a very strong or sober face that would leave people guessing what you are trying to tell them. Face expressions well expressed could get high rating at an auction. You must be happy before staring at the camera. Forget being shy and just do your thing.

4. Weather/Timing: The weather has a lot to do in our pictures. Taking pictures after a stressful day work or under a very harsh sun won't do you well. The best weather for pictures is a very cool weather. Pictures taken in the morning/evening are always the best. Take that picture while you are still feeling refreshed and not when you are worn out.

5. Photographer's creativity: Maybe you don't know, but if your photographer isn't creative, then, you will end up not liking yourself in a picture. A good photographer knows how to mingle nature with a picture. Editing comes later but capturing a very lively picture that speaks even of the environment is what we call creativity. Nature is beautiful. It makes your picture looks more appealing.

1 Like

Re: Why Your Pictures Don't Come Out Fine. by OHIsIManuEL(m): 12:23am On Sep 02, 2017
Opakan2:
Some people don't just look good in mirrors and photos.. If you like snap them with 32 Megapixel camera, they won't look any better.
Whereas snap a queen like Amarabae with even 5 Megapixels, you go too kiss the picture
Maybe they should try the Nokia Lumia 1020's 41megapixel camera, lol
Re: Why Your Pictures Don't Come Out Fine. by cyber5(m): 6:03am On Sep 02, 2017
If you're ugly then you're ugly fa. Don't tell me about camera quality...
Re: Why Your Pictures Don't Come Out Fine. by Heloct(f): 9:27am On Sep 02, 2017
sonnie10:

5 you never mentioned motion effect which is the number one enemy of image quality.

You are right. I just wrote it from my point of view. I'm far from techy.
Re: Why Your Pictures Don't Come Out Fine. by stilldoingokay(f): 9:37am On Sep 02, 2017
ekensi01:
You asked twice for that reason i wouldn't answer.

But we can be friends.

me type why twice no ooh, that is not me I only type once
Re: Why Your Pictures Don't Come Out Fine. by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 02, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Some people aren't photogenic
You are right.
Re: Why Your Pictures Don't Come Out Fine. by ekensi01: 10:12am On Sep 02, 2017
stilldoingokay:

me type why twice no ooh, that is not me I only type once
You click it twice thats why.
Re: Why Your Pictures Don't Come Out Fine. by stilldoingokay(f): 6:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
ekensi01:
You click it twice thats why.

very funny

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top / Miss Tourism Nigeria 2018 Contestants (Photos) / Toyin Lawani Flaunts Her Rich Perfume Collection(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.