Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,176 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

My Experience With Pickpockets Yesterday Share Yours.. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With Pickpockets Yesterday Share Yours.. (601 Views)

'One Chance' Pickpockets Caught In Abuja (Photos) / My Last Night's Encounter With Pickpockets In Oyigbo Rivers State / Pickpockets Arrested For Trying To Steal From A Policeman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Pickpockets Yesterday Share Yours.. by abbeylli(m): 8:48am On Sep 01, 2017
I don't if am to say am been unlucky this week because have been saving so much this days and I make money online buying and selling bitcoins am not advertising my self over here so I make a good pay so I just bought my Camon cx Max few weeks ago

Recently I had an encounter with sars operatives because of the transactions they saw on my phone which they checked and and said it was exhibits that am a yahoo boy which I tried to explain but after receiving like 3 thunderous slaps I succumbed to them they asked for my ATM and I told them I didn't bring it along I already withdrew 12k just to get myself new clothes,they collected 11,500 from me and left me with 500 told me I should use it as transport..
It seems like public robbery to me..

Fast forward to Thursday which was yesterday I was on my way home at so I wanted to board another bus home when I started seeing someone moving fast beside me, step on my shoes from behind and told me sorry, someone has done this kinda thing for me before I will also tell that, back to the topic he started walking ahead of me straight to where the buspark was so I took away the thoughts of him been a pickpocket and when he got to the front he stopped and told me to stop using water for my shoe (Puma venty) I should not lie I did this once or twice..

He then told me he was a cobbler that as he stepped on my shoes it was somehow distorted by this time I am like 5steps to the bus park so he stopped me and told me he wanted to show me what he was saying he said I should take my legs together I started laughing in my mind, I didn't want to stop him because I wanted to know what he was up to. Firstly I didn't tell you guys that I learnt basic Magic skills and there's misdirection in magic with good timing you can pickpocket anyone I even do it to my friends for fun thank God I learnt something that saved me.

Back to the fun so in misdirecting me he took my phone but I knew instantly because I felt my pocket and asked him instantly of my phone and he said "Omo Aiye " (Slangs for the street boys) ..

He offered an handshake and I gave the handshake but this time I was more alert because I still had my wallet with me no funny stuff again and I was hungry no strength for talks ,in 5steps I was inside the bus I checked back and saw him no more..

Back to yesterday night I was home with my family I came for the festival so my friend in Ladipo around that shogunle area in oshodi Lagos told me someguys on bike used knife to collect his sisters phone but when they raised alarm they were out already...

We should all be more careful I don't know if it's the festival but there are more people outside...

And don't mind my English way too much blunders you can share your experience also
Re: My Experience With Pickpockets Yesterday Share Yours.. by paiz: 8:49am On Sep 01, 2017
When there is life there is hope
Re: My Experience With Pickpockets Yesterday Share Yours.. by marshalcarter: 9:08am On Sep 01, 2017
na wa oooo
Re: My Experience With Pickpockets Yesterday Share Yours.. by abbeylli(m): 9:52am On Sep 01, 2017
paiz:
When there is life there is hope
Yeah there is..
Re: My Experience With Pickpockets Yesterday Share Yours.. by abbeylli(m): 9:53am On Sep 01, 2017
marshalcarter:
na wa oooo
Real WA it's alarming they're many of them outside

(1) (Reply)

Teachers Attempt To Use Children For Rituals In Ondo. / Three Brothers And A Cousin Commit Suicide In The Space Of Six Years / Terrorist Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Who Tried To Blow Up Plane Sues US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.