Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,596 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

I Have 150k. How Best Can I Invest As A Student? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have 150k. How Best Can I Invest As A Student? (2506 Views)

Invest As Little As 1,000 Naira In Big Foreign Companies. / Have 150k? Get In Here!!! / Do You Have 150K That You Can use for business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 150k. How Best Can I Invest As A Student? by 1stmayor(m): 9:07am On Sep 01, 2017
I'm in Uniben. I really would like to know how I can invest 150k lucratively as a student and make good profit without necessarily taking too much time.

I have considered farmcrowdy, but still have reservations and questions. I even almost opened an ALAT account, even some other things, but I just feel there must be a better way.

Suggestions will be much appreciated. Thanks.
Re: I Have 150k. How Best Can I Invest As A Student? by Emyo(m): 9:28am On Sep 01, 2017
H
Re: I Have 150k. How Best Can I Invest As A Student? by Fxmanager(m): 10:15am On Sep 01, 2017
1stmayor:
I'm in Uniben. I really would like to know how I can invest 150k lucratively as a student and make good profit without necessarily taking too much time.

I have considered farmcrowdy, but still have reservations and questions. I even almost opened an ALAT account, even some other things, but I just feel there must be a better way.

This is the best structured, secured and transparent investment you will ever find in this forum. Your withdrawals from our partner broker to your bank Mastercard/Visa debit card takes 2 to 4 days maximum and it takes 5 mins to your ecurrency payment system "Megatransfer", regulated and Licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority of UK(FCA)", then you can then make instant withdrawals to your Mastercard/Visa debit cards From Megatransfer. You can also use Bank wire transfer. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your investment. Funds in a secured licensed,audited and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7 using any internet enable device. You are free to test us with any amount you can comfortably risk before investing fully with us. Statement of account sent to your email daily. working risk to investors capital is 5-10% risk and maximum permissible risk to investors capital is 30% of investors capital. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams
Re: I Have 150k. How Best Can I Invest As A Student? by Flawlessangel(m): 10:46am On Sep 01, 2017
1stmayor:

Holla me on whatsapp. If u don't make profit before this month runs out. Make I no see good thing

Re: I Have 150k. How Best Can I Invest As A Student? by GreenlandAgric(m): 10:53am On Sep 01, 2017
Why don't you go for a sustainable and genuine investment plan?
We have been talking about our agricultural investment programs for the year 2017 and we thank God everything is going on well as planned. We were into maize and cassava cultivation from early to mid part of the year which the investment slot has ended.
We are glad to announce that we have a new investment plan for the year in soya beans cultivation as this is the best time of the year to go into that. This plan guarantees investors 65% ROI within just 4 months of investment and investor can take back his/her capital if they so wish after the period.
The deadline for the completion of registration and payment of investment capital 15/09/2017 so as not to disrupt our outlined program for the success of the project.

HOW TO PARTAKE IN THIS JUICY PLAN.

1. send a mail to aksointegrated@gmail.com with the subject "request of registration form and MOU". Note that this form is free but only interested and serious investors should contact us for it.

2. Fill the blank boxes on the form accordingly and correctly then read through the MOU attached to it before signing.

3. Pay your investment capital according to the number of acres you will be willing to invest on (investment is N60,000 per acre) via the account details provided on the MOU.

4. Send the completed form and MOU with the proof of investment capital payment to aksointegrated@gmail.com

5.The copy of the MOU will be endorsed by us and send back to you as proof of investing with us.

This project is being supervised by AKSO INTEGRATED AGRICULTURAL SERVICES, an agro allied company into farm management, contract farming, marketing of farm inputs and agricultural produce.
For further enquiries about the project, contact us on 08134741908 (also available on whatsapp) or through our email address aksointegrated@gmail.com
You can do this with 120k and be guaranteed 65% profit after 4 months with little or no stress at all.
Re: I Have 150k. How Best Can I Invest As A Student? by naicae(m): 12:31pm On Sep 01, 2017
If you are interested in crypto currency investment holla @ it's what i do for a living ook 09090035030
Re: I Have 150k. How Best Can I Invest As A Student? by adomuwiner(m): 1:18pm On Sep 01, 2017
you can get forty percent of your money every month with reliable online investment coy.

1 Like

Re: I Have 150k. How Best Can I Invest As A Student? by hoyze24: 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2017
Be careful with whatever investment option you decide to go for. Do something you have certain degree of knowledge about. You should consider investing in marketing of agricultural produce as harvest time is upon us. There are various ways to do that now. Goodluck.
Re: I Have 150k. How Best Can I Invest As A Student? by InvestorsMind: 8:08pm On Sep 14, 2017
1stmayor:

A lot of people are currently investing in Treasury Bills and its really good because it is safe since its from your bank, you can also invest in it through a different bank. Just walk into your bank and ask them you want to invest in Treasury Bills. Check here for more information. Many nairalanders invested in it. https://www.nairaland.com/878880/treasury-bills-nigeria/388#60462330

1 Like

Re: I Have 150k. How Best Can I Invest As A Student? by btckoncept: 1:54am On Sep 15, 2017
send mail to me cos of NL bot...I wil show u where to invest without fear
Re: I Have 150k. How Best Can I Invest As A Student? by Dnockeror333(m): 7:33am On Sep 15, 2017
hoyze24:
Be careful with whatever investment option you decide to go for. Do something you have certain degree of knowledge about. You should consider investing in marketing of agricultural produce as harvest time is upon us. There are various ways to do that now. Goodluck.

Please, am interested in investing on Agricultural products. Am still an ongoing student, so I will not have all the time to run up and down. How do we go about it? I thought you may have more experience in this feild, please mail me lets play some discus=> avi333777@yahoo.com
Re: I Have 150k. How Best Can I Invest As A Student? by Dollabiz: 8:40am On Sep 15, 2017
Thank me later
Re: I Have 150k. How Best Can I Invest As A Student? by GreenlandAgric(m): 10:13am On Sep 16, 2017
CuteRedd:
nawa oooo on your thread you said 30k now you are saying 60k and 120k WAWU grin
Please read carefully before rushing to criticize. The investment plans are different from each other and we thank people that have responded so far.
By the grace of the Almighty, we shall not let them down.
Re: I Have 150k. How Best Can I Invest As A Student? by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 16, 2017
Check my signature

Re: I Have 150k. How Best Can I Invest As A Student? by CuteRedd(f): 10:55am On Sep 16, 2017
GreenlandAgric:

Please read carefully before rushing to criticize. The investment plans are different from each other and we thank people that have responded so far.
By the grace of the Almighty, we shall not let them down.
On your soybeans thread you said 30k per acre now u r mentioning 60k per acre why the difference all of a sudden?

Is it because the young man said he has 150k to invest?

1 Like

Re: I Have 150k. How Best Can I Invest As A Student? by GreenlandAgric(m): 11:53am On Sep 16, 2017
CuteRedd:
On your soybeans thread you said 30k per acre now u r mentioning 60k per acre why the difference all of a sudden?

Is it because the young man said he has 150k to invest?
Never mentioned 30k per acre please quote me right. What was mentioned is 30k per unit and that was broken down for people that can't afford to invest up to 60k at the moment and they will still get the 65% profit after 4 months on the amount invested.
Though the deadline for this investment plan passed yesterday 15/09/2017. Thank you.
Re: I Have 150k. How Best Can I Invest As A Student? by CuteRedd(f): 3:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
GreenlandAgric:

Never mentioned 30k per acre please quote me right. What was mentioned is 30k per unit and that was broken down for people that can't afford to invest up to 60k at the moment and they will still get the 65% profit after 4 months on the amount invested.
Though the deadline for this investment plan passed yesterday 15/09/2017. Thank you.
alright my apologies on the misunderstanding.
Re: I Have 150k. How Best Can I Invest As A Student? by dahprince007: 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
why not invest your money in an offshore company and get return on investment weekly

message/call me on 0.8.0.2.0.6.7.9.2.5.6 if u wanna know more

Re: I Have 150k. How Best Can I Invest As A Student? by GreenlandAgric(m): 6:07pm On Sep 16, 2017
CuteRedd:
alright my apologies on the misunderstanding.
It's alright sir/ma
Re: I Have 150k. How Best Can I Invest As A Student? by Allstrasse: 11:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
Your best bet is seeking out a company produces something that UNIBEN students need and which is not selling on campus already. Get sub-distriibutorship rights and start selling them right away and then smile to the bank weekly.

Simple model, minimal risk and student friendly.

Would have recommended some here but that would be cheap advertising for the brands mentioned.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: I Have 150k. How Best Can I Invest As A Student? by tolajay: 5:09am On Sep 17, 2017
Bros, I hope you're aware that your username bears 'Nobody' and it's unclickable, so, no signature portfolio for you on NL. I've monitored this your account for a while.

Meanwhile what Binary Option platform is this?

Check my signature
Re: I Have 150k. How Best Can I Invest As A Student? by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 17, 2017
"One of the ways the wealthy stay very wealthy is by trading their money in FOREX."- Robert Kiyosaki .

*INVESTMENT KNOWLEDGE through FOREX*

Earn $100-$1000 Monthly:
Or even more $$$

The *difference* between the RICH and the POOR is INFORMATION. To be WEALTHY, study the process of WEALTH CREATION .

IMARKETSLIVE will educate you on how to create generational wealth in the most liquid financial market in the world where an estimated trade of $5.3 trillion per day is done. This is the foreign exchange market where central banks, commercial banks and the rich multiply their wealth.

You acquire the skill set to create your own economy 100% hands free.

follow this link to join my WhatsApp group:
Re: I Have 150k. How Best Can I Invest As A Student? by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 17, 2017
"One of the ways the wealthy stay very wealthy is by trading their money in FOREX."- Robert Kiyosaki .

*INVESTMENT KNOWLEDGE through FOREX*

Earn $100-$1000 Monthly:
Or even more $$$

The *difference* between the RICH and the POOR is INFORMATION. To be WEALTHY, study the process of WEALTH CREATION .

IMARKETSLIVE will educate you on how to create generational wealth in the most liquid financial market in the world where an estimated trade of $5.3 trillion per day is done. This is the foreign exchange market where central banks, commercial banks and the rich multiply their wealth.

You acquire the skill set to create your own economy 100% hands free.

follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///1Xe2ELYNiaU0eIjcpirpEF
Re: I Have 150k. How Best Can I Invest As A Student? by yetty247(f): 10:16am On Sep 17, 2017
1stmayor:

Quality, pure, unadulterated honey available for sales in Osogbo.

Packaged in 20Litres, 5Litres, 2Litres, and 1Litres.

Delivery to anywhere in Nigeria is free.

contact me on 09021408991

You can also contact me if you are interested in making money doing Honey business.
Re: I Have 150k. How Best Can I Invest As A Student? by jimmy212(m): 11:07am On Sep 17, 2017
you can invest in importation business with as low as #10,000 anf earn #150k monthly,if you are interested add me on whatsap: 09068139821. please NOTE ITS NOT FOR FREE

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Plan To Raise N100 Billion / Tracking The Transberg Scammers / Join My Bonus Hottest Paying Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.