Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,402 members, 7,954,596 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:11 AM

Show Of Shame : As Police Parade 9 Corrupt Officers - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Show Of Shame : As Police Parade 9 Corrupt Officers (4494 Views)

Show Of Shame As Nff Officials Throw Punches In Dubai / Re: Show Of Shame : As Police Parade 9 Corrupt Officers / Show Of Shame : As Police Parade 9 Corrupt Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show Of Shame : As Police Parade 9 Corrupt Officers by tolly4real(f): 7:45pm On Feb 24, 2010
seems is a new dawn. Hopefully it serves as a lesson to the rest as the extortion is way too much
Re: Show Of Shame : As Police Parade 9 Corrupt Officers by Ayemokhia: 8:15pm On Feb 24, 2010
abi
Re: Show Of Shame : As Police Parade 9 Corrupt Officers by latepa(m): 8:23pm On Feb 24, 2010
Abeg eeee!! make we hear word for this country AHH! angry
Re: Show Of Shame : As Police Parade 9 Corrupt Officers by ibabalol: 9:16pm On Feb 24, 2010
if nigeria should jail every corrupt police officers, we will have approximately zero officers left.
this same nigeria police officers that kidnap young boys hold them for ransom accusing the of loitering,
kidnap young girls hold them on ransom and accuse them of indecent dressing.
nigerian police system, extremely corrupted
Re: Show Of Shame : As Police Parade 9 Corrupt Officers by Ayemokhia: 9:50pm On Feb 24, 2010
true talk
Re: Show Of Shame : As Police Parade 9 Corrupt Officers by Emperoh(m): 10:30pm On Feb 24, 2010
Aso Rock Illegal??
Wonders shall never end. . . . . i have fallen victim there twice!!
First one, i was fleeced 3k, the second one i was fleeced 5k. . . . if only they can concentrate on Ogun State highway!!!
BTW the Aso Rock is the last check point at the border btw ogun and ondo states

So people take note. . . .its a crazy spot!
I hope they can do more of this to the guys at Bridge Head Onitsha too!!

Fools!!!
Re: Show Of Shame : As Police Parade 9 Corrupt Officers by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 24, 2010
Happy now?

comechop:

This thread is useless without [size=14pt]PICS[/size]

Some of the arrested policemen

The recovered squeezed naira notes in different denomination
Re: Show Of Shame : As Police Parade 9 Corrupt Officers by magnumshie: 11:35am On Feb 25, 2010
thief dey catch ole ,im they call am barawoo.
Re: Show Of Shame : As Police Parade 9 Corrupt Officers by triistar86: 11:47am On Feb 25, 2010
How are we even so sure that those guys paraded are real policemen and not just innocent people forced to put on police uniform so they can be paraded as corrupt police officers. . . . . ?

Hopefully one day I would believe in this system!
Re: Show Of Shame : As Police Parade 9 Corrupt Officers by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 25, 2010
triistar86:

How are we even so sure that those guys paraded are real policemen and not just innocent people forced to put on police uniform so they can be paraded as corrupt police officers. . . . . ?

Hopefully one day I would believe in this system!

You wan be policeman for Nigeria Now that's a first! What kind of weed have you been smoking?
Re: Show Of Shame : As Police Parade 9 Corrupt Officers by Ninapha(f): 12:45pm On Feb 25, 2010
cry cry cry  I assure u those officers must have fallen out with the authorities that be.  Let them go to Anambra State where motorists are lined up like primary school morning assembly cos of N20, causing untold hold-up, what about Onitsha-Enugu Expressway, where passengers are  delayed.

Sorry officers, its just ur turn of show of shame.
Re: Show Of Shame : As Police Parade 9 Corrupt Officers by triistar86: 3:33pm On Feb 25, 2010
arkinses:

You wan be policeman for Nigeria Now that's a first! What kind of weed have you been smoking?

Damn was ma comment too difficult for you to grab. . . . ? How about u ask for some breaking down rather than spewing sh****t wink
Re: Show Of Shame : As Police Parade 9 Corrupt Officers by eros(m): 10:45pm On Feb 25, 2010
Hmmm angry shocked tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Show Of Shame : As Police Parade 9 Corrupt Officers by comechop(m): 2:36am On Feb 26, 2010
arkinses:

Happy now?

Some of the arrested policemen

The recovered squeezed naira notes in different denomination

Thank you my broda. See all their yeye faces
Now we need NAMES grin
Re: Show Of Shame : As Police Parade 9 Corrupt Officers by triistar86: 4:35am On Feb 26, 2010
arkinses:

Good use of words. Having your mother sleep around to afford you an education was worth it after all

dude never in your life should you ever address my mother in such a way again. . . . cos honestly if u said this to ma face I would have shot you if I had a gun. I dont joke with ma MAMA, so if you joke or play with yours you can publicly put her on this forum so guys can fool around with her since you have shown you lack regards in that manner. . . . I never directed any of my posts or comments at you so I dont see any reasons why you should respond to them particularly when u even go ahead to respond out of context. . . . Is it a must you post something Goshhh? Dude be warned!
Re: Show Of Shame : As Police Parade 9 Corrupt Officers by Nobody: 4:53am On Feb 26, 2010
Better use of words yet again. . .that investment, worth it!
Re: Show Of Shame : As Police Parade 9 Corrupt Officers by Ayemokhia: 9:50am On Feb 26, 2010
dude never in your life should you ever address my mother in such a way again. . . . cos honestly if u said this to ma face I would have shot you if I had a gun. I dont joke with ma MAMA, so if you joke or play with yours you can publicly put her on this forum so guys can fool around with her since you have shown you lack regards in that manner. . . . I never directed any of my posts or comments at you so I dont see any reasons why you should respond to them particularly when u even go ahead to respond out of context. . . . Is it a must you post something Goshhh? Dude be warned!

Dis dudu really love her mum so much and i like guyz like dis
Re: Show Of Shame : As Police Parade 9 Corrupt Officers by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 27, 2010
^^^ Urrrrgh! This animal's everywhere. I can understand the mods are busy, but mods for all sections?
Re: Show Of Shame : As Police Parade 9 Corrupt Officers by triistar86: 7:25pm On Feb 27, 2010
And who is this Perv. . . . . ?
Re: Show Of Shame : As Police Parade 9 Corrupt Officers by Eaglebabe: 7:37pm On Feb 27, 2010
No pictures?
Re: Show Of Shame : As Police Parade 9 Corrupt Officers by Genuflect(m): 9:15pm On Feb 27, 2010
Eaglebabe, can't you see the pictures up there
Re: Show Of Shame : As Police Parade 9 Corrupt Officers by CGKing(m): 2:30am On Feb 28, 2010
Yeah right.

(1) (2) (Reply)

see picture of MAN WHO SLUMP IN A BET9JA SHOP IN UYO / How To Hack Dream League Soccer Without Rooting Ur Phone / The World Steepest Bridge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.