Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

(video) I'll Release More Songs For You To Ban - 9ice To NBC - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (video) I'll Release More Songs For You To Ban - 9ice To NBC (308 Views)

MURIC Behind Petition To NBC To Ban Falz 'this Is Nigeria' / 9ice To NBC: "I Am Releasing More Songs You Will Have To Ban" / Olamide Responds To NBC Banning His Song "Wo" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(video) I'll Release More Songs For You To Ban - 9ice To NBC by Dface2: 9:20am On Sep 01, 2017
[img]https://3.bp..com/-yu-QSKZQGUo/WakLzFT99QI/AAAAAAAAD-o/1Pf11aeYS6I99jhg51H4d-vG9RG6Fo-YwCLcBGAs/s1600/ni.JPG[/img]
Singer, 9ice has finally reacted to the ban of his song, ‘Living Things’ by the National Broadcasting Commission (NBC) last week.

In an interview with HipTV, the 'Gongo Aso' crooner said:

“After the ban, there was another letter that the song was not banned. But I am thanking the NBC for the ban, because after the ban the song go blow so NBC I am releasing more songs soon that you guys will have to ban”

Full story+Video: http://www.justonline247.com/2017/09/video-ill-release-more-songs-for-you-to.html
Re: (video) I'll Release More Songs For You To Ban - 9ice To NBC by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 01, 2017
Song like vitara. Say more crap, they won't make you popular...

U Started with quotes and proverbs, now its yahoo and sex.. Ride on niqqa
Re: (video) I'll Release More Songs For You To Ban - 9ice To NBC by Dface2: 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2017
ItachiUchiha:
Song like vitara. Say more crap, they won't make you popular...

U Started with quotes and proverbs, now its yahoo and sex.. Ride on niqqa

Oh! shocked

(1) (Reply)

I Won’t Need Any Woman Till Ten Years Time- Anthony Joshua / Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye / Please Support: Aysugar's Blog Is Now On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.