Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

My Phone Continues To Freeze - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Phone Continues To Freeze (727 Views)

Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues / Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Phone Continues To Freeze by Stricker321: 9:57am On Sep 01, 2017
Good morning my people.

Since I did a system update last week, my phone has continued to freeze every now and then. Once I finish using it and drop it, I discover it has frozen when I pick it up after some time and I have to keep restarting it.

Please what could be wrong and what is the solution?

The phone is a Techno C9.

Thank you all.

Lalasticlala
Re: My Phone Continues To Freeze by FemiEddy(m): 10:21am On Sep 01, 2017
You didn't give any info on ur device, are we magicians here Ni? grin
Re: My Phone Continues To Freeze by shedy03(m): 10:32am On Sep 01, 2017
Stricker321:
Good morning my people.

Since I did a system update last week, my phone has continued to freeze every now and then. Once I finish using it and drop it, I discover it has frozen when I pick it up after some time and I have to keep restarting it.

Thank you all.

Lalasticlala
name the device na.
Re: My Phone Continues To Freeze by Stricker321: 10:36am On Sep 01, 2017
shedy03:

name the device na.

Techno C9
Re: My Phone Continues To Freeze by Stricker321: 10:40am On Sep 01, 2017
FemiEddy:
You didn't give any info on ur device, are we magicians here Ni? grin

Techno C9
Re: My Phone Continues To Freeze by FemiEddy(m): 10:49am On Sep 01, 2017
Stricker321:

Techno C9
Since it's Tecno, try restoring factory settings
Re: My Phone Continues To Freeze by TDonald: 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
Upgrade to a better brand, Tecno is crap

1 Like

Re: My Phone Continues To Freeze by adeniyisamuel59(m): 2:12pm On Sep 01, 2017
What is the memory capacity?
Solution: boil water drop it inside then recite psalm 24 in 21 times, then remove and thank me later.
Re: My Phone Continues To Freeze by martin22: 3:50pm On Sep 01, 2017
shedy03:

name the device na.
But he said it is Tecno C9
Re: My Phone Continues To Freeze by Xtianvic(m): 5:54pm On Sep 01, 2017
Stricker321:

Techno C9
ah! Please take cover grin grin grin Show yourself some love by getting a Xiaomi phone today
Re: My Phone Continues To Freeze by giftedben: 7:35pm On Sep 01, 2017
Stricker321:
Good morning my people.

The phone is a Techno C9.

Thank you all.

Lalasticlala

There are 3 solutions to solve ur problem.

1. Do a factory reset
2. Make sure you have @lease 1Gb of free inbuilt memory
3. Change ur luncher.
Re: My Phone Continues To Freeze by Stricker321: 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2017
giftedben:

There are 3 solutions to solve ur problem.

1. Do a factory reset
2. Make sure you have @lease 1Gb of free inbuilt memory
3. Change ur luncher.

Thank you.

I always get this luncher3 error. I also don't have a memory card. I keep seeing the message SMS full, delete SMS.

How do I change my luncher?
Re: My Phone Continues To Freeze by sweeterman(m): 11:57pm On Sep 01, 2017
Bro ur tecno is already showing u signs of death...
It ain't durable...
Ur phone was sold at 60k or so.. Had it been u added another 60k u for buy samsung a5 or a london used iphone 6.. Buh instead u wanted to save money and went for d c9...
Now u have to save to buy d cx in 2 months time cos ur c9 is currently in coma...

It's just an advice... Next time get a durAble brand. E.g... Apple, LG, Samsung, Sony, Xiaomi, HTC and save urself heartaches...
Tenk
Re: My Phone Continues To Freeze by giftedben: 3:59am On Sep 02, 2017
Stricker321:

Thank you.

I always get this luncher3 error. I also don't have a memory card. I keep seeing the message SMS full, delete SMS.

How do I change my luncher?

You have to download it from playstore or collect it from a friend through flash share.
There are different lunchers like:
Go luncher
C luncher
Nova luncher
Arrow luncher
Just download anyone of them or you can ask a friend who knows more on android to download it for you.

For the sms solution try deleting all the sms messages from your phone. And always make sure your phone have 1gb free of inbuilt memory. It makes ur phone to respond well.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Camon CM Review And Specs / How To Install Instagram++ On Iphone, Ipad Without Jailbreak / Help Me Out, The Phone Gurus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.